Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MIDNIGHT

GARDEN

It almost midnight but Wanie still at garden. She walk and walk. She look very happy when see many flower at there. She was thinking, "if I look beautiful such a flower maybe I already have a namja". When she walk, suddenly she saw a namja was cry under the tree.

Excuse me. Why you cry alone at here?” Wanie ask when she arrive at there
nothing. Who are you? Did I know you?” He reply while wipe the tears
I'm Wanie. I new at here. What is your name?” Wanie ask polite
oh.. my name is Chunji. Don't worry about me” Chunji said
who worry about you? I'm just asked you” Wanie smirk
opss.. sorry” Chunji reply
just kidding. Nevermind , It's true I was worry about you but when I heard you say nothing, it make me feel better” Wanie said
you such a kind girl. I never see when a girls was worry about me, komawo” Chunji hug Wanie. Wanie was shock when Chunji doing that.

NEXT DAY
School ( rest time)

Wanie?” Chunji said in heart.
Wanie! Here! I'm here” Chunji shout while wave hand up.
Wanie, there someone shout your name” Nini said
eodi?” Wanie ask
there” Myra point to Chunji
Let's go. I know he” Wanie walk first then Myra and Nini follow
who is Wanie?” Changjo ask
The girl that I say yesterday. She new at here.” Chunji said. There she arrive.
Annyeonghaseyo” They bow. At the same time, Jiyoung shout Myra's name. He want Myra sit with him because they couple
Wanie, Jiyoung call me. I go first, annyeong” Myra go to Jiyoung
Wanie, sit beside me” Wanie sit beside Chunji.
While Nini don't know what to do there she saidWanie, I go first.” Nini was about to go but Wanie stop her.
wae? I'm alone at here. I'm a girl and they all are boys, so accompany me” Wanie beg at Nini
Nini, right? You can sit with me.” Ricky pull Nini and sit together

AFTER A FEW MONTH

Wanie and Chunji always together after the incident at garden. They always go to school together and make Teen Top weird with Chunji. He always going out when midnight. 

One day, Teen Top meet Nini who is bestfriend Wanie.

Park
Nini? You, right” L.joe said
yes, I am. Waeyo?” Teen Top was look Nini just like they not see her before
Ahh.. you about Wanie?” CAP ask.
about she and Chunji always going out at midnight? About that, I don't know” Nini said
jeongmal? Anyway, kamsahamida” Neil said.

Midnight
Hyung, I want go out.” Chunji said.
stop. Eodi?” CAP ask.
to garden” Chunji say and ignore them. They weird with Chunji and they make a plan. Ricky call Nini to meet them. Nini go out secretly from house.
Wae? You all know right, it's winter right now. It very cold” Nini said.
wear this. I know you now was cold, so I bring more” Ricky give Nini the sweater.
Nini, where is Wanie? And your member?” Changjo ask.
Wanie as usual. Yunnie have a party with her namja, Yoochun. Minnie was date with Daesung. Nida go theme park with Jungmin. Myra, she as usual always with her beloved namja, Jiyoung” Nini said.
You?” Neil ask
just alone at home.”Nini reply
Yah! You all come here want to talk? Let's go” L.Joe said. Them go together. Because Ricky afraid Nini was disappear, he hold Nini same with L.Joe.

Garden
Guys, look there” Cap point at Chunji
Wahh! They was dating here” Changjo said. They just spying the couple. It make Nini was shivering at there.
Ya! Didn't you guys frozen?” Nini said
sorry, sorry.” Neil hug Nini from back to warm her and make Ricky shock.
Yah! Don't doing that. She is yeoja. You want your yeoja see you like this?” Ricky said
anya..” Neil said and stop hugging Nini.

Meanwhile
why you always cried here” Wanie sit beside Chunji and make Chunji shock.
molla. When I sit here, I just want to cried” Chunji explain
you such a sensitive namja.” Wanie said
Wanie, can I ask you something?” Wanie nod
can you be my flower? You always make me happy” Chunji hold Wanie's hand
can but I don't want you always cried. It makes me want to cried” Wanie said and Chunji hug Wanie.
jeongmal komawo. Wanie, saranghaeyo. Jeongmal saranghaeyo.” Chunji said with slow voice

Back at Teen Top and Nini

BAHHH!!” Daesung suddenly come with Minnie, Myra, Jiyoung, Yunnie, Yoochun, Nida and Jungmin
Nini, why you here? You know right, it very cold at outside” Yunnie glare at Nini
chagiya, don't mad at her. She also want going to date. Chagiya, don't mad, arasso?” Yoochun said while hug Yunnie from back. Yunnie nod
you right, Yoochun. She always sit at home” Jungmin said
Oppa, don't doing that. Pity on her” Nida said
Daesung-shii, let's go. Don't disturb them.” Minnie pull Daesung. They go from there
You guys go first then we follow” Myra said
Myra, don't come home so late. I know you want to go where." Yunnie said
Ayyy girl, let's go away from here. You always worry about them.” Yoochun pull Yunnie from there together
Honey, you see Yunnie where?” Nida ask Jungmin
don't mention about her. Now I want you follow me” Jungmin hold Nida and go away from there
Yah! Where Yunnie and Nida? Why just me and you at here?” Minnie said
Minnie mouse, let's go. I want show you something. You must like it” Daesung said. Minnie just follow Daesung
why you here?” Myra pull Nini from other
Nothing”
Sweetie, palli. It most at the time” Jiyoung suddely come and hold Myra's hand
I go first, and remember find Wanie” Myra walk quickly because Jiyoung pull her
Nini, Let's go to meet them” They walk to where Chunji and Wanie sit

Under the tree
Wah!” They clap and make Wanie, Chunji stop hugging.
Nini, don't tell anyone” Wanie quickly said at Nini
ne, I will”
so this why you always going out. Chukahe” Neil said
guys, don't tell anyone” Teen Top nod
Wanie, go home. Yunnie always remember me about you” Nini pull Wanie. They just follow from back
After that, Chunji and Wanie always date at midnight. Yunnie always with Yoochun. Nida, who is funny girl always ask Jungmin want to going a theme park. Daesung show love at Minnie when he sing to Minnie. As usual, Myra and Jiyoung always happy together.. Nini just sit at home alone but now she has friends, who is Teen Top.

The End


Created by:HyunMinSeob
( nini seob )

1 comment:

  1. omma daebak !
    i just want to laugh...
    anyway ..always hwaitig !! >o< ..^o^
    saranghae <3~

    ReplyDelete