Friday, November 5, 2010

Fight + Love = Friendship 14

CHAPTER 14


“Yobseyo?” Liana picked up her phone.

“Liana... It’s me..”

“Ohh... Chun oppa... Waeyo??”

“What are you guys doing now?” Yoochun asked.

“We just want to go having some dinner,”

“Ahh..I got something for you,”

“Something for me?? What do you mean oppa?” Liana confuses.

“Yess.. Just turn around” Yoochun hang up.

“Baijande,” Liana shocked when she turns around.

“Wae..Wae unnie??” Wanie asked when she saw Liana.

“There...There..” Liana pointed.

“Oppa?? What are you guys doing here??” Nini also shocked.

“ We are having holidays here...” Jaejoong smiled.

“But.. Why don’t you tell us that you want to come here?” Liana said.

“Hehe.. We want to make a suprise for you guys,” Jonghyun said and smiled at Liana.

“So... Can we go now? I really hungry now,” Key said with a hungry faces.

“Lol.. You not speak anything just now because you are hungry??” Nida asked.

“Yess... I’m really hungry now..”

“Arasoo... Pali guys.. Our Diva is hungry.. Or else we got his nagging..” Jonghyun words make all of them laugh.

“Yahh.. Stop that..” Key hit Jonghyun.




NIDA CONVERSATION


“Annyeong... Minnie-ah”

“Annyeong... Nuguya?” Another man picked up.

“Junsu oppa?”

“Anneyo... This is Changmin,”

“Changmin oppa? What are you doing with Minnie phone? And why she not holding her phone??” Nida confuse when other people hold Minnie phone.

“Ahh.... She at the toilet.. We going to the mall with Junsu hyung and others,” Changmin explain.

“Oh... If Minnie comeback. Tell her to call me back,” Nida said.

“Jakka... She is here,” Changmin said.

“YAhh... What are you doing with my phone?” Nida heard Minnie voice.

“Here... Someone on the line,” Changmin give back the phone.

“Yobseyo?”

“Minnie-ah... Nida here,”

“Ahh.. Nida ... Waeyo?”

“Did you see anything? I mean about the cases...” Nida asked with a serious tone.

“Cases? Ahh.. That what I want to tell you,”

“Wae..Wae??” Nida getting excited.

“I have a feeling that someone follows us... I mean that someone is aiming us. I think that he the one who hit Onew oppa,” Minnie slow her voice before anyone heard it.

“You see him? So, what I guess is true?” Nida also slowing her voice.

“Ne.. You are right..”

“Then.. You give me any new if anything happen, araso?” Nida said.

“Ne.. Ne.. Ahh.. I need to go .. Junsu oppa is looking at me with a weird face..”Minnie said when she saw Junsu.

“Ahh.. ne... Annyeong..” They hang up.



AT THE MALL



“Who are you talking with?” Junsu asked.

“Ahh.. I’m talking with Nida...” Minnie said and smile.

“Hyung... Where do we want to eat?” Ryeowook asked Yunho.

“It’s up to you guys...”

“There...There.. We eat there... Can we?” Taemin suddenly speak.

“Hajaa.. I also want to go there,” Kyuhyun said and all of them agree.

“Chaa... What do you guys want to eat? Don’t worry, I’ll treat today,” Yunho said.

“Jeongmal? I want chicken..!!” Onew smiled.

“Aigoo.. Stop with chicken hyung.... Eat something else,” Minho said and checking the menu.

“What do you want to eat, dear?” Junsu asked Minnie but Minnie looking somewhere else.

“What are you looking at?” Changmin asked.

“Ahh..Errr... Nothing... What are you ask me just now, oppa?” Minnie lied.

“What do you want to eat?” Junsu repeat.

“I just follow what you eat...” Minnie said.


  
IN THE HOTEL


“Where do we want to go after this?” Liana asked Nini.

“Molla.. I also don’t know where to take them...” Nini sigh.

“We can just walk at Aoyama... I miss to walk at the town that we always spent time,” Myra said.

“Me too... I want to buy something too..” Nida agree so does Wanie.

‘Ding Dong’ the door bell rings.

“Donata desu ka?” Wanie asked before she opens the door.

“It’s us..” Suddenly a voice answered.

“Ehh.... Siwon oppa.. How..How do you know we stay in this room??” Wanie shocked when she saw Siwon.

“We stay just next to your room...” Siwon said and smiled.

“And we stay infront here..” Jonghyun suddenly came out from infront of their room.

“Why you guys not telling us??”

“No one asked us, right?” Jaejoong make a pabo reason.

“Huh... Whatever,” Nida said.

“So you guys want to go out now?” Liana asked.

“Sure... But wait.... Where is Yoochun?” Eunhyuk asked.

“He sleeping...”Key said.

“Mwo? Sleeping? Aishh...” Jaejoong went to the room to wake Yoochun.

“Yahh.. Palii irona... We want to go now..” Jaejoong hit Yoochun butt.

“Hyung just go...” Yoochun said we his close eyes.

“Oppa.... I’ll stay with Chun oppa.. You guys can go follow them,” Liana said to Jaejoong.

“Jeongmal? Ahh.. Ne.. If Chun has woke up... Let me know.. We will wait you guys there,” Jaejoong smiled.

“Ne... Arasoyo..”



AT THE RESTAURANT


“Oppa.. I need to go to the restroom,” Minnie said and walked to the restroom.

“Why with her?” Onew asked.

“Molla... She seems weird today,” Kyuhyun said.

“Just let her be... She will be okay after this,” Junsu smiled but he also feel weird.




OUT OF THE RESTAURANT


Minnie was not going to the restroom. She caught someone that following them and wants to investigate.

“Why are you following us?” Minnie taps the namja’s shoulder.

“Went.. Went do you come here?” He shocked.

“Answer me first... Why are you following us?” Minnie said with a serious tone.

“I’m.. I’m not following you...”

“Koh jin mal... Tell me the truth now!” Minnie said with a loud voice.

“Err... Err...”

“Are you the one who hit Onew oppa?” Minnie asked again.

“Anneyo..Anneyo..” He seems afraid after Minnie shouted.

“You better tell me the truth or else I told them,”

“Err...Ne..Ne...I’m the one who hit him.. But... but...”

“BUT WHAT???” Minnie once again said with a loud voice. He just looked down.

“Answer me.. Why you hit Onew oppa? Give me your reason...”

“I.. I just hate Onew.. Because...because... of him.. Jessica not paying attention to me,”

“Mwo.. Are you michin or what? Yaahh!! KIM HEECHUL ... You just said a pabo reason and I hate it,” Minnie said.

“Err... I... I really don’t want Jessica to be with him,” Heechul still looked down.

“Onew now are with Aliah... Not Jessica unnie... What are you thinking about? Jessica unnie and Onew oppa are bestfriend not couple... You really a crazy namja,” Minnie mad.

“But.. I thought they are couple... Jessica doesn’t even want to talk to me..”

“You love her?”

“Err... Err... Ne..Ne..” Heechul shy.

“Geu-reh... I’ll help you to be close with her...” Minnie said.

“Chinca?” Heechul suddenlt feels happy.

“But in one condition!” Minnie make her serious face back.

“What is it?”

“You must apologize to Onew oppa,” Minnie said.

“Now? Anya.. I don’t want to..” Heechul said.

“Ya... Now.. Or you want me to tell SME about this case?” Heechul was so scared with Minnie now.

“Ahhh... Ne.. Ne.. I’ll go,” Heechul follow Minnie to the table.




AT AOYAMA



“Wahh... Shibaraku desu ne....” Jaejoong said.

“I really miss here,” Nida smiled when she saw Jaejoong was smiling.

“I want to go to the shopping mall.... Anyone follow me?” Myra said.

“I want to follow..” Eunhyuk said.

“I want to go too...” Nida follow Myra.

“I’ll go with Nida...  We’ll meet here after this,” Jaejoong said and quickly follow them.

“Now.. Where should we go?” Nini asked.

“Aruite ikimashoo...”Key speaks in Japanese.

“Wow.. You are great in Japanese too?” Wanie asked.

“Anya.. Just a little bit..” Key smiled.

“Araso... Then we can just walked at the street..” Wanie said to them.




AT THE HOTEL


“Urghhh... What time now?” Yoochun wake up.

“Shoogo....”

“Mwo? What are you doing here?” Yoochun shocked when Liana in the room.

“Aigoo.. Oppa... You the one who doesn’t want to wake up, just now... So I wait for you here... The others have gone out,” Liana said.

“Err... Miande my dongsaengie...” Yoochun make his cute face.

“Palii take your bath... I want to go eat.. I’m hungry waiting you to wake up,” Liana said.

“Ne... Princess...” Yoochun smiled and when in the bathroom.

“Oh.. I should text Jae oppa...” Liana suddenly remembers what Jaejoong said.



BACK TO THE RESTAURANT



“Heechul hyung??” Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shocked when Heechul came with Minnie.

“What is he doing here, Min?” Yunho asked.

“Onew oppa.. He wants to say something to you,” Minnie smiled at Onew.

“Me?” Onew confuse.

“Err.......” Heechul can’t even say a word.

“Yahh!! Palii... Or not...” Minnie glares at Heechul.

“I want to apologize to you... About the case..” Heechul said as speed as the train.

“Case??? I didn’t get it..” Onew still confuse.

“Aishh... The one who hit oppa is Heechul..” Minnie said.

“Mwo? It is you??? But..But why you do this to Onew?” Minho stood up.

“Err.. Just because...” Heechul really loses at this time.

“He doesn’t see you are crossing because he is looking somewhere else... When he realizes that he hit you... He really afraid to tell you,” Minnie cover Heechul. Heechul just shut his mouth.

“Where do you know all this?” Junsu asked.

“Ahh.. It just... Nida and I have investigated who do this... And just now I saw him following us... That’s why I made an excuse to go to the restroom.. And force him to tell the truth..” Minnie explains.

“So, that’s why you look weird today,” Changmin said.

“Weird?”

“Ahh..Anya...Anya..” Changmin shut.

“Onew.. Miande... Jeongmal miande... I really didn’t mean to do that,” Heechul looks down.

“Heechul hyung.. Gwencanayo... It’s okay.. I forgive you...” Onew said willingly.

“Chinca? Komapta... Jeongmal... You are realy kind,” Heechul hug Onew.

“Now we have a new members in our group..” Yunho smiled.

“At last you not evil anymore,” Kyuhyun said.

“Yahh.. Am I evil before?” Heechul asked.

“NE....!!” The others said and they laugh together.



BACK TO AOYAMA


“Hyung.. Did you just wake up?” Key asked.

“Ahh... Ne..Ne.. Miande for my late arriving,” Yoochun fell sorry.

“Anneyo.. .It’s okay..” Jonghyun smiled.

“Oppa.. I’m hungry...” Nida said.

“What do we want to eat??? Any suggestion?” Jaejoong asked.

“How about we go there.. The sushi restaurant?” Eunhyuk pointed to the restaurant.

“Great... Miss to eat sushi..” Nini said and pull Wanie and Nida.



STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment