Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fight + Love = Friendship 15

CHAPTER 15



THAT NIGHT


“Yaaaa…. You said that she will come here, right?” Myra asked Nida.

“Ne… She will …..Just wait for a minute unnie..” Nida tried to search for her.

“I really miss her…” Wanie said.

“Me too…. At last she came back to our group…” Nini smiled.

“Minnie sure will be happy, right?” Liana said.

“She will… But… Unnie.. Please keep the secret… Min didn’t know yet,” Nida said.

“Konbanwa…” Sunddenly a voice came from behind.

“Didy!!!” Nini shouted happily to her.

“Nini unnie!… I really miss you guys…” They all hug.

“Nado… Ahh..Did you really want to join our group back?” Wanie asked.

“Ne… I want to join back… I also will transferred to Korea with you guys..” Didy smiled.

“Anyway.. Where have you been since you left us?” Myra asked.

“I just rent a house around here…. I really busy studying when you guys off to Korea…”

“Then.. How’s your exam?” Liana know that Didy really good in learning.

“I got all ‘A’ …”

“Omo… Chinca? Woaaa... Subarashii…” Nida high five with Didy.

“Komawo… Now.. .I can go back with you guys, right?”

“Sure… You always welcome to our group..!” Nini said.

“We will back this weekend…. So we will see you at airport..” Myra smiled at Didy.

“Arasoyo…” Didy nodded her head.






NEXT DAY





“Seobie!!” Nini tap his shoulder.

“Oh.. Nini… You are here..” Yoseob smiled.

“Are you waiting for me?”

“Ne… I know you will come here…”

“Omo… How did you know I always come here…??” Nini really weird.

“Because… I always follow you after school… You always come here, right?” Yoseob smiled.

“Oh… So you the one who always follow me? I thought there was someone who wants to kidnap me…” Nini sit beside Yoseob.

“Why you always came here?”

“I just want to relax my mind… I really love sea…” Nini said while her eyes were looking at the waves.

“Ahh…. Araso…” Yoseob said.

“When did you want to visit Korea?” Nini asked.

“We were tight with our schedule now… I don’t know when we can go there,” Yoseob said.

“If you go there.. Don’t forget to tell us.. Araso?” Nini pointed her pinky.

“Ne… I promise…” Yoseob made a promise.

“When did you guys will go back?” Yoseob asked.

“Maybe tomorrow…”

“Chinca? Ahh.. I will miss you…” Yoseob made his puppy eyes.

“Me too… I mean .... We all will miss you guys…” Nini smiled backed.





AIRPORT



“Mwo? Flight delay?” Siwon raised his voice.

“Ne… We will on the board at 8;00 p.m ,” Jaejoong said checking the time.

“We have 3 hour to wait…” Liana said.

“Boring…” Wanie laid her head at Nini shoulder.

“Ahh… Let’s walked around…” Junhyung said to Myra.

“Hajaa…” Myra smiled and followed Junhyung. Eunhyuk glare at them.

“They look sweet… Like before…” Didy said.

“Nida… Can you give this to Min..” Doo Joon gave a little red box to Nida.

“Sure…. No problem…” Nida smiled.

“Wuhuuuu… Our Joon give a present for a yeoja…” Seungie said and the other laugh.

“Did you love Min?” Key busybody.

“Ahh… Anyaa… I just close with her… That’s why,” Doo Joon quickly deny.

“Joon is a bad boy before… He such a gangster in the school but Min has changed him to become a good namja now…” Liana said. All of them started to listen.

“Yeahh… Everyone afraid of Joon beside us… Min was the brave one who always shouted at Joon when she saw Joon bullying people…” DongWoon said.

“And… That why Joon think that Min is so special for him…” Kikwang said.

“Yahh!! Shut up!” Doo Joon hit Kikwang. All of them laugh at him.

“Wahh.. Min really brave…” Jaejoong said. Doo Joon just looked down.

“Hey.. guys.. Come to Korea..” Jonghyun said.

“We will.. Maybe.. Next holiday…” Dong Woon smiled.

“Chincayo???” Yoochun asked.

“Yup… Maybe.. If our manager hyung give us go…” Seungie said.

“He sure will allow us go,” Yoseob said.

“I hope so…” Nini smiled at Yoseob.





AT THE SCIENCE GARDEN



“Huh…Why I felt my heartbeat can’t stop when I saw him? Who is he anyway? He just a namja that always make me mad…” Minnie looked up at the star from the tree house.

“That song.. It so familiar… The lyrics….” Minnie keep talking to herself.

“I know you were here,” Suddenly a voice came down the tree house.

“Oh.. Oppa..!” Minnie smiled at him.

“Can I go up?” Kibum asked for permission. Minnie nodded.

“How did you know I was here?” Minnie asked.

“Yaa.. You the one who said that you always see star from here,..” Kibum knock Minnie’s head.

“Ahh.. Oppa! It’s hurt..”

“Hurt? Aigooo..Mian mian…” Kibum shocked when Minnie wants to cry.

“Boo! Merong~” Minnie laugh went she looked at Kibum face.

“Yaa!! You trick me!” Kibum smiled.

“Your face is funny oppa…”

“Haha… I never panic like this..You know!”

“Never ? Koh ji mal.. I don’t believe it..”

“Never ever ever…. Because I have no want to worry about..”

“Ne..Ne… That why no one likes you…”

“Yaaa.. I got many fans okay..”

“Not hearing…” Minnie covers her ears.

“This kid.. Really want me to knock her head again.”

The tree house full of laugh with Minnie and Kibum that night.





SUJU DORM




“Yahh!!!Hyung also want to friend with that pabo group?” Kangin mad.

“So what? That’s not your problem, right?” Heechul said.

“But why?” Leeteuk confuse.

“They not evil… What we got if we want to fight with them? Nothing…”

They all really can’t believe with Heechul.

“Yahh.. You want they got all the popularities?” Hangeng asked.

“What with popularity anyway. We also got our fans. Just let them be,” Heechul said.

“Jeongmal micheoso…” Donghae said.

“Anya.. You the one that michida…” Heechul pointed back to Donghae.

“Mwo? Yah!!Don’t dare to say that to my dongsaeng!” ShinDong said.

“You also my dongsaeng.. Don’t be rude!”

“Ka… Just go.. Don’t fight here.. We are team.. So please.. Go!” Leeteuk said to Heechul.

“Araso…. I will… But I will not in your evil plan again!” Heechul said and left the house.

“Heechul hyung really crazy!” Yesung said.

“Shut up Yesung!” Leeteuk shout make everybody stunned.

“Guys.. Don’t sleep late tonight… Tomorrow we have schedule early in morning…” Leeteuk said and go to his room.

“Why with Leeteuk hyung?” Kangin asked.

“Just.. Let him be…”Sungmin said.





SAPPHIRE HOUSE





Ding Dong…

“Changmin… Pali, see who is here,” Junsu shouted from the room.

“Yaa… Kyu…Go see…” Changmin said lazily.

“Wookie… Go and see…” Kyuhyun said while reading the book.

“Ask Kibum to go..” Ryeowook is surfing internet.

“Tired…” Kibum lay on the sofa. The bell keeps ringing.

“Aissh!! Yahh!! Are everbody deaf or what?” Minnie said and when to the door.

“Ahhh.. Heechul oppa?!” Minnie shocked.

“Miande for disturbing…” Heechul said.

“Anya.. Come in..”

“Oh.. Hyung! What are you doing here?” Ryeowook turn his chair from computer.

“Something pop up in our dorm just now…” Heechul said.

“Let me guess…” Kyuhyun thinking.

“Is it about you came to our group? The others mad, right?” Kibum said.

“Ne… Your guess is correct… If you guys don’t mind.. I want to go to your house…” Heechul said to his dongsaeng.

“Sure… But after this… We all wait for them to come back here…” Ryeowook said.

“Why they are late?” Changmin asked.

“They said that their flight delay…” Junsu said.

“Chinca? Aisshhh… It must be so late…” Minnie said.

“Ahh.. Guys… I have buy something to eat..” Heechul smiled.

“Chinca.. Yay.. Food..Hajaaa..” Changmin the first one takes the plate.

“What you know is just eating….” Kyuhyun said and they laugh.




BACK TO THE AIRPORT



“Ahh… It’s time to go now…” Jaejoong said.

“Seungie-ah… We need to go now..” Liana said when see saw everybody took their bags.

“Oh.. I will miss you…” Seungie said.

“Me too… Take care okay…” Liana smiled.

“Yoochun hyung. Take care of Liana there…” Seungie smiled backed. Yoochun just nodded.

“Myra… You must come here often… Araso?” Junhyung said while holding Myra hands.

“Araso..” Myra nodded and smiled. Eunhyuk just look at them.

“Haa… Siwon.. I know you will with Wanie! You two look sweet..” Kikwang said.

“Mwo…” Siwon shocked.

“Anya… just don’t mind of him.. Kik always like that..” Wanie hit Kikwang.

“Seobie… Promise you will come!” Nini said.

“Ne.. Promise dear..!” Yoseob do his puppy eye.

“Oh… Nida… Don’t forget to call me if you guys have arrives…” DongWoon said.

“Ne.. Ne… I will..” Nida said.

“And keep that present safely…” DongWoon smiled at Doo Joon.

“Aisshh.. This kid!” Doo Joon just blushed.

“Okay guys.. We need to go now…” Key said.

“We see you guys again..” Jonghyun said and they off.



ARRIVE SAPPHIRE’S HOUSE




“Yay… You guys are back!” Junsu seem excited.

“Junsu oppa… Is everything okay in this house…?” Nini asked.

“All clear unnie. Don’t worry..” Minnie smiled hugging her unnie.

“Heechul hyung?” Eunhyuk the first one saw Heechul.

“Don’t worry… He in our gang now..” Kyuhyun smiled. Heechul just silent.

“Ahh… That’s great!” Jaejoong tumb up.

“Almost forgot… We have a suprise for you Min…” Liana said.

“Me? What surprise?” Minnie confuses.

“Yaa.. Pali, come in…” Jonghyun called.

“Didy?” Minnie eyes gone big.

“Min! Bogosipoyo chingu-ya,” Didy hug Minnie.

“Why you not telling me you were back again?” Minnie smiled when she saw her best friend.

“It is a surprise… No one know actually except Nida…”

“Nida? Yaaa!! Why don’t you tell me?” Minnie said.

“Why would I…” Nida teasing her again.

“Okay.. Now we team again… right guys?” Myra smiled to them.

“Ne…” They shouted.

“Omo.. It’s late already… We need to go home now…”Key said looked at the watch.

“They must waiting for us…” Jonghyun said when he remembers the other SHINee.

“We too.. Tomorrow we have started our schedule…” Yoochun said.

“Hyung.. Yunho hyung asked us to go back pali…” Changmin said after seeing his text.

“Yunho.. I miss him.. Pali Pali.. I want to go home now..” Jaejoong clumsy.

“Araso… We go back now…” Junsu said to Sapphire.

“Ne… Jaljayo.. Annyeong..” Wanie smiled at Key.

They all have a sweet dream after the tired holidays.



to be coutinue..~

1 comment:

  1. Minnie *cry Minnie.. T.T You just made me wanna cry~ How dare u?? "o" Minnieaaaa Luv ya~ Luv ya~ Luv ya~

    ReplyDelete