Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE PROMISE THAT I SAID!

‘Ding Dong...’ The bell rang. It’s mean that was the last bell for them to go back home. Everyone feel happy because the school life for that day was end.

“Sica!!” Jessica stop and turn back to see who was calling her name.

“Yahh... Why did you left me alone?” Changmin said.

“Mian. I think you want to sleep at the class. I tried to waked you up just now but you not moving at all,” Jessica said with a innocent face.

“Aishhh, pabo! Always do like that. Just waked me up if I sleep again,” Changmin said and they walked home together.

Changmin and Jessica were bestfriend since they in childhood and became more closer after Changmin move basined of her house.


THE NEXT DAY


“Changmin-ah, can you teach me this? I couldn’t find the answered,” Jessica said while she point to the problem that she can’t do.

“Lol, it is so easy,” Changmin teach step by step and also make a note for her to do a revision.

“Komawo. If you does not help me, maybe i can’t do my assignment,”

“Look who the smarter now?” Changmin smile. Jessica can’t hold her laugh went Changmin do his funny face.

“Sica, can you follow me this Sunday?”Changmin asked.


“Follow you? Where we want to go?” Jessica asked back.

“You will know. Please..” Changmin said with his cute baby face.

“I should check my schedule first,” Jessica said and make Changmin happy and smile brightly.




CHANGMIN HOUSE

“Yahh... Minnie!” Junsu calles but there was no reaction from Changmin

“SHIM CHANGMIN!”Jaejoong screamed to his ears.

“Hyung! Why are you scream like that?” Changmin was shocked.

“We called you many time but you are like a statue and keep smiling. Michida or what?”Yunho said.

“Errr...Mian, mian. I didn’t hear you,”

“Why are you smiling like that?” Yoochun asked.

“Nothing hyung. ‘Just smiling...” Changmin lied to his hyung.

“Ahh...Whatever. Do you has finish packing?” Jaejoong asked when he saw many thing that has not packed yet.

“I’ll packed it up tonight hyung,” Changmin answered.

“Pali packed Minnie. I don’t want you to be clumsy went we go,” Junsu said and smile to him. Changmin smile but not so sweet.

When his hyung went out, he sigh and started packing his things.



THE NEXT DAY

Jessica tried to search for Changmin but she doesn’t find him. She wondered where Changmin went

“Oppa! Where is Changmin?” Jessica asked Yoochun

“Ahh..Sica. Minnie cannot come to school today. He does not feeling well,” Yoochun said.

“Oh...” Jessica just nodded.

“Waeyo Sica? Why you asked about him?” Yoochun asked.

“Nothing oppa. I need to go now. Said to him that I have no schedule tomorrow. Annyeong,” Jessica said and walked away.
“Annyeong,”


THAT NIGHT


Changmin was sitting on his bed and listening to the music. Just then, Yoochun came with two cup of milk.

“Here, drink this,” Yoochun said.

“Gasamnida hyung,” Changmin drank the milk that Yoochun passed to him. He really loves to drink milk.

“Sica meet me just now,”

“Mwo? What did she said?” Changmin asked.

“She just asked about you and she said that she has no schedule tomorrow,”

“Ahh.. Chinca?” Changmin smiled brightly.

“Wae? Do you guys want to go somewhere?”

“Err... Ne hyung.” Changmin can’t lie to his hyung.

“Mwo...? But we must go tomorrow,” Yoochun said.


“I know. I just want to meet her before we go,” Changmin looked down

“Do you love her?” Yoochun asked with a serious tone.

“Ne hyung. I do love her but I scared,” Changmin answered honestly because he trusted his hyung.

“Scared?”

“I scared that she doesn’t love me,”

“Don’t scare Minnie. Just tell her,”

“I will tomorrow hyung,”

“Do your best. Don’t let her go. I’ll cover you from Jae and Yun hyung,”

“Gasamnida hyung. You’re the best!” Changmin smiled and hug Yoochun.



INFRONT OF JESSICA HOUSE


“Changmin, where did we want to go?” Jessica asked.

“Come. You’ll know,” Changmin hold Jessica hands. Jessica shocked.


AT THE LAKE


“Whoaa... This lake is so beautiful. I really want to come here long time ago,” Jessica said with a cute smile. Changmin doesn’t say anything. He just starring at Jessica.

“Changmin... Why are we here?” Jessica asked.

“Nothing.. Just went to a walk,” Changmin said.

“Mwo? Just walked? Yahhh...I want to go back and continued my sleep,” Jessica said angrily and about to walked away.

“Jakkaman, I need to tell you something,” Changmin pull Jessica hands.

“Wae? What do you want to say? You disturb my Sunday morning. I have cancelled my schedule because of you. You really....” Jessica couldn’t continue because Changmin put his finger on her lip.

“Shiii....Don’t said anything,” Changmin said and looked down.

“Sica... errr...Saranghae,” Chagnmin can’t speak well. He was too nervous. Jessica shocked and can’t believe what that she heard.

“Mworago?” Jessica asked.

“Ahh..I need to go now. Mianhapnida,” Changmin bowed and ran as fast as he could went he knows he was late.


JESSICA HOUSE



“Sica.. There’s someone gave you this,” Sunny gave a big red box to her.

“Who?” Jessica asked.

“Don’t know. It was in front of the door and there was a name of you on it.”

“Oh...Komawo...” Jessica took the box and brings it inside her room.

She open the letter on the box. The letter said ...


Dear Sica,
I know that you can’t believe my word just now. Ne, I do love you since we’re a little kid.I really scared to tell you about it. I scared that you don’t love me. I love to see you smiled and your cute face. That’s why I always want to go back school with you and always beside you. I need to go to LA today and maybe will stayed here until 4 years. I’ll promise that i’ll be back and search for you. You’re mine only. Take care my angle. Saranghae ♥

Changmin



Jessica can’t hold back her tears. She really loves Changmin too but she taught Changmin just saw her as a friend. Changmin always charming amount his fans. She open the box and take out the gift. It was a big teddy bear that hold a small pillow. There was a word ‘Changmin ♥ Jessica’ on the pillow.


“Pabo,” Jessica said to herself and smiled. She hugs the bear tight.


4 YEARS LATER

Jessica had her breakfast at the airport. She seem worried went she saw it was 1 hour late from the time of the flight depart. Suddenly, someone closed her eyes.

“Who is this?” Jessica asked.

“It’s me,” Changmin open her eyes and gave her a hug.

“Changmin? I taught that you wouldn’t come back,” Jessica said.

“I have promise to you right? That I will search for my love.” Jessica face turn red when Changmin said like that.

“Saranghae Sica. I really miss you,” Changmin holds Jessica hands. He look in Jessica eyes.

“Nadoo saranghae, Changmin. I miss you too,” Jessica said with a smile. Changmin really happy having Jessica with him now.


THE END

created by;
minnie changmin

No comments:

Post a Comment