Monday, November 22, 2010

SARANGHAE ♥

“Min! Irona pali. We need to go to school now,” Yunnie tried to wake Minnie but she not moving.
“Aigoo…. Why it is so hard to wake Min up every day?” Wanie asked while brushing her hair.
“Molla… Nini Unnie!” Nida shouted!
“Wae?” Nini shocked when she heard.
“Min does not want to wake up…again!” Nida continued.
“Yahhh!!” Nini hit Minnie once.
“Boyaa….” Minnie slowly opens her eyes to see who does it.
“We need to go now… Pali!!” Myra said and pull Minnie’s blanket.


SCHOOL TIME~

3-1 Class

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mr.Choi,” all students greeted.
“Ne… Annyeonghaseyo…” Mr.Choi said.
“Today, we have two new students transferred here,” He continued.
“Is it namja or yeoja?” WooYoung asked.
“Please come in,” Mr.Choi called and then two namja walked in the class.
“Ahh… I really hope it’s a yeoja,” Taecyeon sigh.
“Annyeonghaseyo….. Joon imnida and this is my chingu,”
“Seung imnida… Please treat us well,” Doo Joon and Seungie bowed.
“Ne.. Now, you can have a sit. I have to go now.. The teachers are having a meeting,” Mr.Choi smiled and quickly when out from the class.
“Yaa… You guys can sit here,” Yunho said as he is the head person.
“Ne…” Seungie smiled at Yunho.


BREAK HOUR~


“Argghhh…. The class is overload boring today..” Nini said and sit beside Myra.
“Jeongmal… Boring…” Wanie also agree.
“Joker…!” Myra caught Junhyung and shouted.
“Yaaaa..!! Don’t shout!” Yunnie said.
“Err… Myra.. Did you call me just now?” Junhyung asked.
“Seen you have no place to sit… Join us here,” Myra offered.
“Can we?” Yoseob asked.
“Sure you can..” Liana said and smiled at Seungie.
“Kasamnida chingu-ya..” Junhyung said.


THE PARK~


“How was this school? Is it the same as your old school?” Nida asked her new classmate.
“Chinca…. It is so different. This school is so big and peaceful..” DongWoon said.
“Haisshhh… Nida, why we must walked all around this school?” Minnie suddenly interrupted.
“Yaa… Teacher asked us to show them around this school, right?” Nida said.
“Ahh…” Minnie sighs.
“Are you tired?” DongWoon asked.
“Gwencanayo, you can go now. Mian if we make you guys tired,” Kikwang said.
“Anneyo… Don’t mind with her. She always like that…Lazy..” Nida hits Minnie.
“You continue then… I’ll go… Annyeong,” Minnie said and walked away.
“Yahh!!!!” Nida shout but Minnie ignores it.
“Why with Min? She seems not happy with us…” DongWoon asked when Minnie left.
“Don’t worry about her… She always likes that. She doesn’t love to talk to anybody,” Nida laugh.
“Omo….Chinca? Not talking to anybody?” Kikwang can’t believe he meet someone like Minnie.
“She only will talk to our group and her family,” Nida explained.
“Buseo-aa….” DongWoon said and make Nida laugh again.



LIBRARY~


“Ahhh….” Minnie raised her voice when someone ‘bum’ on her.
“Mian..Mian…” Doo Joon said and helps her to pick up her book. Minnie ignores him and wants to pick the books also.
Suddenly, their hands touch each other. They freeze for a moment.
“Yaa!! Let me go,” Minnie pulls her hands and quickly picked the book.
“Jeongmal miande,” Doo Joon keeps saying sorry.
“Haisshhh…..” Minnie once again ignored him and walked away.


BACK HOME~

“You know what?” Myra suddenly spoke up.
“Wae?” Wanie asked.
“I really hope Joker is Junhyung… His face is similar,” Myra smiled.
“Me too.. Kik look like Kikwang…” Wanie agreed.
“Yaaa…. Really wish BEAST came here and become our chingu,” Nini jumped on the sofa.
“Just dream BEAST oppa really our chingu..” Yunnie said and all of them start to imagine.
“Kyaaaaa!!!!” They shouted happily.
“Yahh..!!! Stop screaming… Boyaa? You guys think this is a zoo?” Minnie shouted when she came in the house.
“Haha…Mian… We are imagining that BEAST was same class with us,” Nida said happily.
“It’s great if I with Kikwang, Myra with Junhyung,” Wanie smiled.
“Me with DongWoon, Nini with Yoseob and Yunnie with Seungie too,” Nida high-five with Myra. Nini and Liana nodded.
“Jakka… Then, what’s about Min?” Nini asked.
“Aigoo.. She can with Doo Joon, right?” She said she like Doo Joon,” Yunnie said.
“Who is he? When did I say I like him… Don’t mention their names again,” Minnie gone mad
“Araso…Araso… Don’t take it serious,” Myra smirks.



3-2 CLASS~


“Joker, you know BEAST?” Wanie asked.
“BEAST? Ahh… The boy band from Korea. Who want to make a comeback?” Junhyung said.
“Wow… Seem you know BEAST well,” Myra smiled.
“Ahh… Anya… We just love all their song,” Yoseob quickly said before their identity revealed.
“Anyway… Who do you guys love in BEAST?” Junhyung asked.
“I love Junhyung!” Myra quickly answered.
“And I love Kikwang,” Wanie continued. Junhyung smiled when he heard his name.
“neonjeongmal, mystery, mystery, oh!” Junhyung phone rings.
“Ohh….Ne…Arasoyo… We’ll be there in a minute,”Junhyung talked to the phone and hang up.
“Seobie… We need to go now,” Junhyung said to Yoseob.
“Eodi?” Yoseob make his blur faces.
“Practise…Pali!!”
“Practise? What practice?” Wanie asked.
“Err…Prac…Practice... Music…That we make ourself… Err.... Seob…Pali!!!” Junhyung gave a pabo answered.
“Yaaa…..Jakkaman..!!!” Yoseob quickly followed Junhyung.


MUSIC ROOM~


“Yosshh~!!” DongWoon high-five with Yoseob.
“We must practice for our comeback next week,” Doo Joon said as he is the leader.
“Yeahh… It’s practice time..~” Kikwang said happily and getting ready.
“Must do it properly guys… We must rock the stage,” Junhyung smiled and the others agree.

They practice and practice as they forgot to lock the door. Someone came in.

“What..What..  Are.. You… Doing…. Here?” Seungie shocked.
“Anneyo… Mian for disturbing you guys,” she quickly turned around and ready to go.
“Yahh…Comeback here.” Doo Joon caught Minnie and pulled her back in.
“Sit here!” Kikwang said.
“Haisshhh…Yaa… I want to go,” Minnie said.
“You think you can easily go, when you have seen us, just now?” Yoseob said.
“So… What do you want me to do? Tell everybody??” Minnie raised her voice.
“Syyyyhhh….. Slow down,” Junhyung put his finger on his lips.
“We want you to keep the secret. We don’t want anyone to know about us,” Doo Joon said.
“Gahh…. Whatever… Move aside.. I want to go!” Minnie left quickly.
“Aisshhh…What must we do if she tell her chingu?” Kikwang worried.
“I think she will not,” DongWoon said.
“How can you sure it?” Seungie asked.
“I think the same too. If not, I know what to do,” Doo Joon said. DongWoon nodded but the others still fells weird.


3-3 CLASS

“Where did you guys go just now?” Nida asked when she saw Kikwang and DongWoon.
“Just… Walking around,” Kikwang said.
“You must have known about this school, right?” Nida smiled.
“Anya.. Just now, Min followed us too,” DongWoon said and make Minnie turned her head when she heard her name.
“Mwo? You show them around the school? What’s a different…” Nida winked at Minnie
“Haiisshhhh…” Minnie just sighs.


BACK FROM SCHOOL


“Where is she?” Nini asked the others.
“Mollaa… She told us to wait here but she does not appear,” Yunnie said.
“Yaa…Nida…Where is she?” Wanie hits Nida.
“Ahh..Don’t hit me! I don’t know where either,” Nida head gone bingeul bingeul.
“There she is,” Nini pointed.
“Yahhhh!!! Where did you go?” Myra asked.
“Hiding from someone,” Minnie does her blur face.
 “Hiding?” Yunnie asked.
“Ahh.. Forget it… I want to tell you guys that the new group transferred here are BEAST,” Minnie said.
“New group? Nugu? I did not hear there is another group transferred here,” Yunnie getting confused.
“Aisshhh… I mean Joon, Seung, Joker, Seob, Kik and Woon!” They are BEAST!” Minnie explains. 
“Chinca… Kyaaaaa!!!!” Myra and Nini scream happily.
“How..How did you know all this?” Nida asked with bright eyes.
“That’s a secret,”
“Ahh.. Nevermind.. Atleast we know that they are BEAST!! Komawoyo, Min!” Yunnie smiled happily at Minnie.
“Hajaaa… We need to go somewhere,” Minnie said to them.
“Eodigayo?” They asked in the same time.
“Meet them of course!” Minnie said and walked toward the music room. The place that BEAST always practice.




MUSIC ROOM~


‘Tok Tok’ Someone knocked the door..
“Kyaaaaa!!!” they shout and make BEAST really shocked.
“How do you guys know about us?” Yoseob asked and quickly close the door.
“Min.. She told us just now…. “ Myra said. Minnie hides outside the music room.
“Waeyo? Can’t we know?” Nini asked.
“Yahh!! Come in!” Doo Joon pulls Minnie in.
“Err..Guys.. Can you guy promise us something?” DongWoon said.
“Promise what?” They asked back.
“Please don’t tell anybody about us,” Kikwang said.
“Don’t worry.. We will keep our promise,” Wanie said.
“That’s great! We will trust your word….” Seungie smiled when he heard it.
“We have to go now… Continued your practice… Hwaiting!” They all smiled and walked away.
“Come here you!” Doo Joon pulled Minnie.                           


HALL~


“Yahh!! Let me go!” Minnie tried to pull her hands but Doo Joon holds it tight.
“Why do you tell them?” Doo Joon asked. Minnie silenced her mouth.
“Answer me now!” He raised his voice.
“Stop shouting!....” Minnie shouted and make Doo Joon stunt.
“Why with you? They said that they will not tell anybody.. What’s the problem now?” Minnie went mad.
“Geu-reh… If I know that you tell anybody else… I will not let you go.. Araso?”
“Do I care? Huh..” Minnie was about to walk away.
Suddenly Doo Joon pulled her back and hugs her. Minnie really shocked.
“Listen here… If you not keep the promise, I will KISS you…” Doo Joon whispered to Minnie.
“Remember that…” Doo Joon smiled and left Minnie alone in the hall.
“Ughh… Why my heart can’t stop beating?” Minnie said alone and crying.




BACK HOME~


“Yahh!! Where did you go?” Wanie asked.
“Are you hanging out with BEAST again?” Myra also asked.
“Its 12.00a.m now… Where have you been?” Yunnie worried.
“Nini unnie… Said to teacher that I’m not going to school for a week,” Minnie ignore the questions.
“Wae..Wae.. Where do you want to go?” Nida quickly asked.
“I want to go back to my parent house…” Minnie said.
“Go back to your parent house? But, why?”
“Miande… I’m really tired now… I’ll go to sleep now,” Minnie said and quickly went inside her room.
“Yaa…!!” Myra shouted.
“Let her be… Maybe she has her own problem,” Wanie said.
“But at least tell us… She looks a bit pale just now… If you notice it,” Yunnie said.
“Ne… Let her rest for a week…” Nini said and make everyone agreed.



ONE WEEK LATER~


Minnie came back to school like usual. Everyone look at her when she came in the class but no one braves enough to talk with her.

“Welcome back!!” Kikwang was the one who talk to her, first.
“Oh…Err… Ne…” Minnie smiled.
“Where is DongWoon?” Minnie asked.
“Ahh… As usual… He must be with Nida now,” Kikwang said.
“Forgot that they are coupling, now…” Minnie suddenly remembered that they said that they have couple with BEAST now.
“You know that they are couple, right?” Kikwang asked.
“Ne.. Then, where is Wanie?”
“We will meet after this..” Kikwang smiled.


CAFETERIA


“Waahhh!! I’m really hungry…” Minnie said happily and began to eat.
“Good if you like it,” Yunnie said. Everyone was weird with Minnie.
“I see that you really love chicken,” Yoseob said when he look Minnie really happy.
“Yup… I really love it…” Minnie smiled.
“Why with you?” Doo Joon asked.
“Waeyo Doo Joon-shii?” Minnie turned her head at Doo Joon.
“Why you call Doo Joon-shii?” Kikwang felt weird.
“Anya… I have done now… I’ll go first,” Minnie smiled and left.



MUSIC ROOM~



“Hey…Minnie-ah…”Minnie turned around went she heard her name.
“Oh… Doo Joon-shii… Waeyo?”
“Where have you been last week?” Doo Joon asked.
“I’m just gone back to my parent house...” Minnie smiled.
“I sent massage and try to call you but you off your phone…”
“I left my phone in my room… “
“Oh..” Doo Joon can’t said anything.
So, why you call me? Are there something you want to say?” Minnie asked.
“I…I… Just.. Worry.. About.. You,” Doo Joon said with a soft voice.
“Worry about me?” Minnie smiled.
“I know you not believing my word,”
“Anya.. I believe it…. Oh… Its class time… Need to go now,” Minnie packed her books and when out.
“Minnie-ah… Saranghae..” Doo Joon said but Minnie has already gone.


BACK TO THE CLASS~


“Seung-ah!” Doo Joon called.
“Wae..Wae?” Seungie woke from his nap.
“Did you see something weird…?”
“Weird? You mean that Minnie Mouse?”
“Yahh… Don’t call her like that..”Doo Joon hit Seungie
“Ouchh.. Ne..Ne.. Don’t hit me…” Seungie said.
“She really weird when she came back to school…”
“Why of sudden you think about her? Do you love her?” Seungie asked.
“Err… Ne..  I love her… But she seems not like me..” Doo Joon said with a slow voice.
“I knew it…. Anyway… Let me asked Yunnie, after this,” Seungie said.
“I want to follow too,” Doo Joon quickly said.
“Araso… Now, don’t disturb me, again!” Seungie said and continued his nap.                                 


HALL~

“Yahh!! Why we have to gather here?” Junhyung came in with Myra.
“Myra-ah… Did Minnie know that you were here?” Wanie asked.
“Anneyo… Wae, wae?” Myra asked.
“Don’t you seem something when wrong?” Nida said.
“Ne… Minnie really different… Since she come back home, yesterday,” Yunnie agreed.
“Ahh…. Same as this morning!” Nini agreed too.
“What happen this morning?” Kikwang asked.
“Usually, it’s hard to wake her up….” Myra said.
“But… Today she wake up early.. .and also makes our breakfast,” Yunnie continued.
“I also realize something… She seems very cheerful person…” DongWoon said.
“And she very close with Kwanghee now,” Yoseob said. Doo Joon really can’t believe it.

Suddenly the door opens…
“Nida-ah!!” Minnie suddenly came in and makes everyone shut.
“Ne… Err… Wae..??” Nida asked.
“I’m tired searching for you…!! Do you want to go back home or not?”
Everyone look each other.
“Opss… Did I disturb you guys? Mian…” Minnie said and about to went out.
“Oh… Guys… I’ll go back with Kwanghee. Maybe I will back home late,” Minnie smiled.
“Mwo?” Doo Joon gone mad.
“Why with you?” They really shocked when Doo Joon shouted.
“Calm down…” Seungie whispered to Doo Joon.




WEEKEND~

“Min! Where do you want to go?” Nini asked.
“Kwanghee asked me out today,” Minnie said while combed her hair.
“Are you couple?” Wanie suddenly interrupt.
“Yup…” Minnie giggled.
“Oh…Chukahe..” Yunnie said.
“Komawo… I’ll go now… Annyeong,” Minnie went off.



THE PARK~


“Min… Can I ask you something?” Kwanghee said.
“Wae…?”
“Why you picked me to be your fake namja?”
“Ahh.. That.. Ughh.. I just want to change myself…”
“Change? What do you means?”
“I want to start a new life… I don’t want to be like before… Everyone said I’m weird,” Minnie lied.
“But.. I’m not thinking like that,” Kwanghee smiled.
“Oh.. Chinca? Komawoyo..” Minnie smiled back.
“Minnie-ah…. Chuahe… I really like you,” Kwanghee said.



BEAST’S DORM~

30 Minute Before~


“Huh… You said that he has couple with her?” Yoseob asked.
“Ne… Myra told me..” Junhyung said.
“I can’t believe it....” Kikwang said. DongWoon agreed.
“How did Myra know that they are couple?” Seungie appeared suddenly.
“Oh… Seungie-ah… You have finished your schedule?” DongWoon smiled.
“Answer me.. How did Myra know that they are couple?” Seungie repeated his question.
“They are going date, today…” Junhyung said. Seungie quickly go to Doo Joon room.



Doo Joon Room~


“Joon!!” Seungie shouted before he goes in the room.
“Yaa… Don’t shout like that!” Doo Joon stops typing in his minihompi.
“You know what I heard just now?” Seungie said.
“What? Don’t said it is about Minnie, again..”
“It is about Minnie..”
“I don’t want to hear it..” Doo Joon sat back in front of his lappy.
“But you must hear this…” Seungie said.
“Stop it Seungie.. I want to forget about her..”
“Mwo? Yaa!! You can’t… She now couple with Kwanghee!!” Seungie turned Doo Joon chair.
“Chukahe for her…” Doo Joon sighed.
“Chukahe? You want to let her go with that playboy?” Seungie raise his voice.
“Jakkaman…You said playboy?” Doo Joon confused.
“Ne… He is a playboy! Many girls have been tricked by him…” Seungie explained.
“Where do you get the information?”
“From Yunnie… She said to me all of it…. She really worried with Minnie now,”
“What can I do if she wants to be with him?” Doo Joon blurs.
“Wake up Joon! You must get her… Palii…!!” Seungie said. Doo Joon quickly put on his shirt and was about to go.
“Yaa… Seungie! Komapta!” Doo Joon said before he left. Seungie just smiled.
“Seungie! Where did Joon want to go?” Kikwang asked.
“Fight for his love,” Seungie smiled.
“What did you said? He in love? With who?” Yoseob can’t believe it.
“With Minnie Mouse…” Seungie tap DongWoon shoulder and went down.
“Whoaa.. It’s seems like Minnie has win Doo Joon heart…” Junhyung said.



BACK TO THE PARK~


“Yaa… I know that we are acting.. Don’t act to serious..” Minnie said when Kwanghee hold her hands.
“But… I’m serious here.. I really like you…” Kwanghee said.
“Kwanghee-ah! There’s many people here…” Minnie really shivered when Kwanghee was about to kiss her.
“Stop it!” Kwanghee got pull and had a punch.
“What are you think you are doing?” Doo Joon shouted.
“Joon! Why with you!” Minnie shouted at Doo Joon.
“Kwanghee! I know your game… You can do it with someone else.. But not with her! Araso!!” Doo Joon punches Kwanghee again.
“Mian.. Mian… I will not do it again…” Kwanghee said and quickly ran away.
“Yaaa!!” Minnie called Kwanghee but he already left.
“You… Come here….” Doo Joon pulls Minnie. Minnie really shocked.



BY THE LAKE~


“Let me go!” Minnie tried to pull her hands back but she can’t.
“Answer me.. Why you sudden want to date with him!” Doo Joon asked with a serious tone.
“Just for fun… He said that he like me.. Wae? Can’t I?”
“Don’t get close with him again.. Jebal!”
“Wae… He is my namja now!”
“No.. He is your fake namja! You not love him!” Doo Joon said.
“How.. Did.. You .. Know?” Minnie shocked.
“I heard it.. I heard it all… Why you want to change?”
“Err… It’s nothing important…”
“I don’t want you to change…!! I want you like before….”
“Mwo?” Minnie can’t believe Doo Joon said.
“Seems the first we got incidents… I really can’t stop thinking about you… I really don’t know why…” Doo Joon looked down.
“You the one who ‘bum’ on me?” Minnie asked.
“You even can’t remember it…” Doo Joon sighed.
“Miande… I just… Arghh… I feel the same too…” Doo Joon looks up at Minnie face.
“I always remember your voice… And my heart feels hurt when I was at my parent house…. I don’t know why either..”
“I think this is the faith…”Doo Joon said.
“What do you mean?” Minnie confused.
“Minnie…. Saranghaeyo… Jeongmal saranghaeyo…” Doo Joon hugs Minnie.
“Nado… Saranghae…” Minnie can’t stop her tears.
“Whoaa.. A new couple has born…” DongWoon said while holding Nida.
“At last… You guys are together…” Kikwang said and smiled at Wanie.
“So sweet….” Nini said.
“Yaa!! Am I not sweet enough?” Yoseob make his cute face.
“Anya.. You are the most sweet…” Nini pinch Yoseob cheek.
“That’s great that you guys not fight anymore,” Junhyung said while hugging Myra.
“Min! Great that you not in love with that playboy…” Yunnie said.
“And… Komawo Seungie..” Yunnie smiled at Seungie.
“Ne.. Komawo my dear chingu!” Doo Joon tumb up at Seungie. 



THE END ~                                                                                                                                                               created by minnie

                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment