Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fight + Love = Friendship 13

CHAPTER 13


BBQ PARTY

“Ehh...” Kangin said suddenly.

“Huh... Waeyo? What with the ehh?” Leeteuk asked.
“Wookkie..Kyu... When did Kibum love to friend with a yeoja?” Kangin asked.

“Kibum friend with a yeoja? He really don’t like to talk to a yeoja..” Ryeowook said and continued eating.

“But...But...” Kangin tried to say.

“Since we close with Kibum.. We never see he talk to any yeoja except for something important or anything,” Kyuhyun said.

“Then.. When did he close with that girl?” Kangin pointed at Kibum.

“Huh.. Girl? Eodi?” Sungmin quickly tried to find.

“That girl that shouts at Myra just now,” Kangin said.

“Ehhh..” Ryeowook and Kyuhyun said the same thing as Kangin.

“Oh... I just saw them together since this morning.. Are there anything between them two?” Leeteuk asked.

“Molla... We don’t know either... He always keep disappeared now a days..” Kyuhyun realize that Kibum not always hang out with them anymore and Kibum seem weird.

“Don’t worry, hyung.. Kibum will not get a slap from her,” Ryeowook suddenly said a pabo word.

“Yahh!! When I said that she will slap Kibum... Aigoo.. Wookie-ahh.. Stop daydream... I just weird with that girl.. That’s all,” Leeteuk knock Ryeowook head. Heechul just look Kibum.


“Min.. Want some?” Changmin asked and want to give the plate with a grill chicken to Minnie but her not looking at Changmin and silent her mouth.

“Yaa.. Minnie-ahh..” Changmin tried to call Minnie but still no answering.

“Let me do it... You want some?” Kibum took the plate from Changmin hands and give it to Minnie.

“Komawo oppa...” Minnie smiled at Kibum.

“I will get some water for you...” Kibum said.

“Wahh.. Really love this,” Minnie tastes the chicken and smile happily.

“I know you love chicken...” Changmin said and walked away. Minnie just ignores him.

NEAR THE SCHOOL POND

“Is it still hurt?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Hmm.. I hate that pabo girl!!” Myra said with an anger voice.

“Don’t hate her.. You always bully her.. That’s why she does this at you,” Eunhyuk said.

“Why you always want to support her? Are you on her side or my side?” Myra asked with a jealous mood.

“Anya.. Of course I’m on your side... Aisshhh.. Let me see you cheek.. It is still red,” Eunhyuk put her hand on Myra face.

“Don’t ever worry about me again,” Myra pushes Eunhyuk hands.

“Don’t jealous because of her, Myra,”

“Who said I’m jealous?” Myra tried to cover.

“Look...Your faces are getting red....”

“Anneyo.. I’m not jealous...” Myra still doesn’t want to admit it.

“Aigoo.... My little princess are jealous again..” Eunhyuk hug Myra from the back.

“Yahh.. Don’t do that,” Myra blushes and throws the water pond to Eunhyuk face.

“Mwo.. Yahh... My cloth all wet.. You wait until I get you..” Eunhyuk said.

“Meeerrrrooooonnngggg~~~” Myra said and ran away.




AT THE FIELD

“Nini...”

“Ahh.. Sungmin oppa,” Nini who are helping YoonA and Nicole shocked when Sungmin suddenly tap her shoulder.

“Oppss.... Did I disturb you?” Sungmin asked.

“Anya... Waeyo oppa?”

“I just want to talk with you... Can we?”

“But.. I have to finish this first..” Since just they three who cook for all.

“Gwencana... You can go... There not so much left,” Nicole said to Nini.

“Ahh.. Ne.. Ne.. “ Sungmin pulled Nini hands far from  the others.

“Waeyo oppa? Why we must go far from them?”

“Can I know... Is Min has say anything about Kibum to you?”

“Kibum oppa? Anneyo.. She wil not say to us about anything,”

“Oh.. Chincayo? Ahh.. Geu-reh..” Sungmin just nodded.

“Sungmin oppa... Can I ask you something?”

“Always can... What do you want to ask?

“I just want to know... What is your ideal type girl?”

“My ideal type? What with the sudden you ask me like that?” Sungmin feel weird.

“Anya.. Just want to know..”

“I love a girl that simple, cute and have a good personality...” Sungmin explain.

“Ahh... Jeongmal?” Nini just nodded.


AT THE SAME TIME

“Ouchh....” Wanie suddenly scream with a slow voice.

“Wae..Waeyo?” Leeteuk who heard the voice quickly asked Wanie.

“I just have a cut off my finger,”

“Let me see...” Leeteuk holds Wanie hands.

“It’s look like you got a deep cut..” Leeteuk said.

“Chinca? Arghh.. Anyone have a plaster?” Wanie asked.

“Your blood still come out.. Let me wash it...” Leeteuk said and still holding Wanie hands.

“Let me wash it!” Suddenly Siwon came.

“Ah... Ohh.. Siwon-ah...” Leeteuk shocked when Siwon suddenly appear.

“Come here, Wanie,” Siwon took her hands from Leeteuk.

“Let me take care of her,” Siwon said with a glare at Leeteuk and then walked away.


ON THE WAY TO CAFETERIA

“Hey..Hey.. It’s hurt..!!” Wanie said when Siwon holds her hands to tight.

“Oppa!!” Wanie shout and make Siwon stop walking.

“Why with you?” Wanie pull her hands back.

“Don’t get close with him again,” Siwon said.

“Nugu? Eeteuk oppa?”

“Ne.. He.. Don’t ever get close with him again and don’t make any namja touch your hands again.. Araso?” Siwon said with a serious voice.

“Boyaa... Why I can’t?” Wanie confuse.

“Err..It.. Because.... Arghhh... Just don’t close to him!” Siwon tried to hide his red face.

“Ahh.. Ne.. Ne.. Araso,”

“Come here.. I see your finger..” Siwon holds Wanie hands. Wanie feel so weird with Siwon and make her really confuse when Siwon suddenly because nice to her.


TWO WEEK LATER

“Taemin-ahh... Your comeback for re-package album is so cool and you look keopta...” Nida said.

“You have watchs it?” Taemin puts his bag.

“The Music Video was release yesterday. It jeongmal keopta..” Nida show a tumb up to Taemin.

“Haha... Komawo... That was the song that we love...”

“Did you watch it too, Min?” Taemin asked suddenly.

“Me? I will watch it later..” Minnie said.

“Ahh.. Araso..” Taemin sigh.

1st JUNIOR HIGH CLASS

“Hello~ Hello~” Jonghyun smiled at Liana and Nini when he enter the class.

“Your comeback is daebak... We really love your style..” Liana said.

“Look who’s the cutest,” Jonghyun make his pout.

“Yahh.. I am the cutest.. Not you,” Onew hit Jonghyun.

“Anneyo.. I’m the one..” Jonghyun still want to win.

“Minho is the cutest..” Nini suddenly said to stop them from fighting.

“Minho?” Onew asked.

“Hahaa.. Yeahh.. I agree...” Jonghyun smiled.

“Do you guys have schedule after this?” Liana asked.

“Yupp... We need to go to Music Core recording stage...”Jonghyun said.

“Ahhh.. You guys must be tired, right?”

“Just a little bit...” Onew agree.

“Yeahh .. But my tired are all gone when I saw someone,” Jonghyun smiled at Liana.

“Ehemm ....” Onew push Jonghyun hands and smiled at Jonghyun with full of meaning.

“Wae?? Why are you looking at me like that?” Jonghyun asked.

“Hehe... Anya..” Onew said.

“Hyung...!! We need to go now.. Manager Hyung has called us just now,” Minho called from the out of the class.

“Ehh.. Why manager hyung not call us?” Onew said and quickly go to them.

“Liana... I see you later..” Jonghyun smiled.

“Ahh... Ne..” Liana stunned with the cute smile.

“Yaaaa...Hyung.. Pali!!” Taemin called Jonghyun.



2nd JUNIOR HIGH CLASS

“Myra... Did we have a plan to do for the upcoming spring holiday?” Wanie asked when they will have a holiday by tomorrow.

“Nini unnie said that we have to go to Japan to attend the TV showcase,”

“We all?”

“Nini unnie, you and me will go around Tokyo while Nida and Liana unnie will go to Fukuoka,” Myra said.

“Waahhh..Chincayo? I can’t wait to go back to Japan. I miss all our chingu there,” Wanie excited to go.

“Me too.. I really want to go there. Atleast I have a peace there for just a few day without that pabo girl,” Myra smiled.

“Ahh.. Err.. Min is not going?” Wanie asked.

“Anneyo.. She will stay here.... Serve her right. Let her stay alone,” Myra said.


2 Days after That

“Min.. Are you sure you not going with us?” Liana asked.

“Anneyo... I want to stay here,” Minnie said.

“Don’t make any trouble here..  Ijime andwe!” Nini worried to let Minnie stay alone.

“Ne..Ne.. Araso.. Don’t worry about me unnie.. I can take care of myself,” Minnie pouting.

“I know you will be good, right..” Wanie said and Nida just nodded.

“Ya..Ya.. I will..”

“Hajaa... Unnie.. Palii.. Before we miss the flight,” Myra said when she saw their flight have to go about 15 minute more.

“Min....Jaljayo.. Annyeong..” Nida waves at Minnie and same does Minnie.


THE NEXT DAY

“Mwo? Aishh...” Yoochun suddenly said woke up the other.

“Wae.. Wae.. What happen?” Junsu asked.

“Ahh.. Liana said that they off to Japan last night with all the Sapphire,” Yoochun said.

“Aisshhh.. Hyung, I thought there’s something happen..” Changmin mads when Yoochun disturb his sweet dream.

“Jakka... Why Min not tell me anything?” Junsu quickly check his phone.


JUNSU CONVERSATION

“Annyeong... Oppa,” Minnie said with a happy voice.

“Where are you?”

“Me? I’m in my room.. Waeyo?”

“Don’t fooling me, Min. Tell the truth.. You are at Japan, right?”  Junsu asked.

“Japan? Anneyo,”

“kojitmal...”

“Aigoo.. Oppa.. I’m not going.. All my unnie go but not me. They need to attend a TV show,” Minnie explains.

“Ohh... Chinca? Then, you stay alone?”

“Ne... I stay alone. Waeyo, oppa?”

“Come to SM dancing room tonight.. Araso,” Junsu said.

“Ehh.. Waeyo?” Minnie asked but Junsu hang up first.


THAT NIGHT

“I’m hungry....” Onew said while making his pout.

“Same as me too,” Taemin agree and making a same pout like his hyung.

“Why they are so late?” Jaejoong mumbles.

“Hmmm... Just wait a little bit,” Jonghyun said.

“Where is she...” Junsu walked round and round the dancing room make all of them weird.

“She??” Yunho confuse.

“Ahh.. Hyung.. I wait for my dongsaeng..”

“Ehh.. Minnie are at Japan, right?” Yoochun said.

“Anneyo.. She not follows her unnies. That’s why I tell her to come here tonight,”Junsu explain to Yoochun.

“Huh.. She comes here too?” Changmin asked but before Junsu answer, Minnie came in with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

“Why are you late?” Junsu asked.

“I..I just follow Wookie oppa and Kyu oppa to go buy some food...”

“What did you buy?” Siwon asked.

“daeboukki,” Ryeowook give the food to them.

“Hajaa... Let’s eat and then we can continue practise,” Yunho said.

“Here... Ahhhh”Jaejoong spoon feed Junsu first as usual.

“Yummy... Min.. Try some,”

“Anneyo.. I have eaten just now,” Minnie said and smile looking at them eating.



MEANWHILE

“Ahhhhh...... At last we arrive..”  Nida smiled.

“Sapphire!!!”

“Who called us?” Liana looks around who was calling them.

“That voice... I think I know who call us,” Myra said and suddenly smiled at Wanie.

“Yahh...You guys...”

“Seungie! Seobie!” Nini found who call them.

“Yo.. Wanie... Long time no call,” Kikwang high five with Wanie.

“How did you guys know that we come back here?” Liana asked.

“Myra just text me yesterday.. That’s why we thought that we want to pick you guys here,” Junhyung said.

“Ehh.. Where is Min?” Doo Joon asked when he count there is not enough 6 members.

“She not coming, she wants to stay at Korea,”

“Ahh... Chincayo? That will make our hyung feel lonely,” Dong Woon said.

“Yahh!!”Doo Joon hit Dong Woon.

“Where do you want to go, after this?”Hyun Seung asked Liana.

“Oh.. Today, I and Nida have to attend TV Shows at Fukuoka but Nini, Wanie and Myra have to attend tomorrow at Tokyo,” Liana give the schedule lists to Hyun Seung.

“That’s mean you guys just stay here for two days?” Yoseob asked.

“Anya.. We stay here for two week. Its holidays now, right,” Nida said.

“Yeah.. That mean, we can spend time here, together again,” Kikwang said to them.

“I really miss to hang out with you guys,” Myra said. BEAST is their best friend when they are at Japan.

“Chincayo? We too... That’s why we excited when we know that you guys come back here,” Dong Woon smiled.

“Hajaa... We sent you to the hotel. You must be tired,” Yoseob picked up Nini language.

“You guys check up first.. We need to go now, and will be back late,” Liana said to Nini.

“Ahh... Let me sent you to Fukuoka,” Hyun Seung said.

“I want to go to,” Dong Woon quickly follows them.





THE NEXT DAY

‘I sesang anirado eonjenga uri dashi mannaltende, nunmul han banguldo boyeoseon andoegetjjyo,’

“Who’s song are this?” Nida asked Liana when she heard Minnie calleringtone.

“Molla...”

“Yobseyo..” Suddenly a namja voice picked up.

“Annyeong. Nuguya?” Nida shocked when she heard a namja voice.

“This is Minnie’s oppa.... Who is this?”

“Junsu oppa? This is Nida... What are you doing with Minnie’s phone?” Nida asked.

“Ahh.. Nida-shii.... I accompany Min since she left alone,”

“Where is she?”

“She still sleeping.. It so hard to get her up,” Junsu tired to get Minnie up.

“Min always likes that... You just keep calling her name until she wake up,”

“Jeongmal? I will.. What are you guys doing now?”

“Just finish our breakfast, just now. Liana unnie and I are waiting for the rest to come back,”

“Oh... I see.. Enjoy your holidays there,”

“Komawo, oppa... I need to go now..  Take care of Min. Annyeong,” Nida said.

SAPPHIRE's HOUSE

‘Ding Dong,’

“Jakkaman...” Junsu open the door.

“Junsu, hyung...!!” Changmin shout.

“Wae..Wae?”

“Yoochun and Jaejoong hyung want to go to Japan this evening,” Changmin said.

“Mwo? What with a sudden? I thought that we don’t have any schedule at Japan this month,” Junsu said.

“Anya.. Yoochun hyung want to meet Liana there and Jaejoong hyung follow too. Yunho hyung are sending them,”

“Same as Eunhyuk and Siwon hyung,” Kyuhyun said.

“I heard that Jonghyun and Minho also go too, right?” Ryeowook asked.

“Aiissshhh.. Changmin.. If Min wakes up, get her something to eat. I go to the airport first,” Junsu took her bag and walked out.

“Hyung..Hyung.. Ahh.....Why me?” Changmin sigh.

“Haha... At least we can rest a bit,” Ryeowook said and lay his body at the sofa.

“Yahh... Wookkie.. Don’t act like this is our house,” Kyuhyun hit Ryeowook butt.

“Is she still sleeping?” Ryeowook asked.

“Ehh.. It’s 11:00a.m already... It can’t be,” Kyuhyun looked at the watch.

“Ahhhh.... Araso, araso.. I’ll go and wake her up,” Changmin knows that Ryeowook and Kyuhyun want he to wake up Minnie.


MINNIE’S ROOM

“Yahh...!! Irona,” Changmin shout but no respond.

“Minnie! I.R.O.N.A !!!!!” He shouts again but Minnie still not moving at all.

“Minnie-ah... Pali irona,” Changmin speak softly after tired shouting.

“Ughhh... What time is it now?” Suddenly Minnie wake up after hears Changmin said.

“So... Now I know how to wake you up,”

“Boyaaaaaaaa.... Yahh!! What are you doing in my room?” Minnie hit Changmin.

“Stop hitting me,”

“Oppa!!!!” Minnie shouts.

“What...What happen?” Kyuhyun and Ryeowook quickly came in.

“Where is Junsu oppa? And what the hell you guys doing in my house?”

“Junsu hyung when to airport... Jae and Chun hyung want to go to Japan this evening,” Ryeowook explains.

“And he asked us to wake you up,” Kyuhyun said.

“Ahhh..... What ever... But oppa, next time don’t asked him to wake me up,” Minnie pointed to Changmin.

“Waeyo? Why I can’t wake you up?”

“I want to take my bath first,” Minnie ignore Changmin and take her towel to the bathroom.

INCHEON AIRPORT

“I hope you guys have a safe trip there,” Minho said to Key and Jonghyun.

“Hyung... Take care of my omma...” Taemin said and hug Key.

“Yun! Have you told Junsu that we are going?” Jaejoong asked.

“Changmin has told him,”

“Yahh!!! Why are you not telling me that you are going to Japan?” Junsu came suddenly and approach Yoochun.

“Err... Su... Mian, mian... Jae hyung asked me to follow him this morning,” Yoochun lied.

“Mwo? Me... Anya..” Jaejoong shake his head.

“Junsu... I the one who asked Yoochun hyung to follow me... Don’t mad at him,” Eunhyuk said.

“But what of sudden did you guys want to go?” Junsu still confuse.

“Just want to visit Japan...” Siwon said.

“Don’t lie Siwon... Just tell the truth that you want to meet Wanie there,” Yunho smiled.

“Err... Hajaaa...We need to go now,” Siwon change topic and laugh.

“Annyeong...” Junsu wave at them.


What with the sudden that they want to go to Japan?

Stay Tuned ~~


Created  ~ Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment