Sunday, November 27, 2011

GITBP - Chapter 1

Tokyo Dome




“Encore! Encore! Encore!” fans screaming




Lights up again..




Sounds echoing..




*beautiful my girl…

Oh beautiful my girl…

Babe ..oh..oh..so beautiful my girl

In the cube…*





Fans keep screaming as they really enjoy the concert..




Waiting Room




“Arggghhhh…finally…urmhhhh..so tired..” yoseob whined



“nado..aigoo..didn’t we get days off after these big concert,hyung? Jebal..” said gikwang to his manager with his puppy eyes..



“ aigoo ~yah…hehe..alright boys..actually I have talk to your boss..”

“then what did he say?what did he say?” suddenly the maknae interrupted.




“yahhh..shhh..let hyung finished” leader,doo joon said, make the others silence.


“to shorten it, u guys got leave for 2 weeks” aid their manager happily..




“yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” the Beast jump and clap happily with the news…




Beast dorm


All the beast members rest in the living room…



Now, they are thinking on how to spend their precious 2 weeks holidays



“hyung, what’s your planning?” maknae dongwoon asked.



All his hyung shook their head as they are not planning anything yet




“err…I think I will go back to my hometown” leader said suddenly make all his members look at him




“same to me..” gikwang and maknae reply at the same time..




“maybe I will go for holiday with my cousin” Junhyung replied




“Seobie, where will u go?” asked the leader.



4 pairs of eyes all focus on him..



“ err…I think I want to go for holidays alone….to..Malaysia” yoseob answered and make the others shocked




“Malaysia??” all of them shout at the same time..

Yoseob smile and look out the windows….




Sky is so clear tonight..and all the stars shine brightly




“I don’t know..I feel something attract me to go there..





Moreover we only got to stay there only for short time before..”





“arasso..just be careful there,ok,seobie” leader advised while give a big smile to yoseob....






to be continued....





No comments:

Post a Comment