Friday, October 21, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 28


CHAPTER 28




“Pinn.. Pinn..” Someone horn in front of Sapphire house.

“Yaa.. Guys.. nuguya?” Wanie asked the others.

“Nida.. Palii look at that…” Nini said.

“Ah.. Ne….”





OUTSIDE THE HOUSE




“Oppa? Why are you here?” Nida a bit shocked when she saw a man come out from the car.

“Nida-ah.. I want you to follow me to somewhere else… Can you?” Jaejoong asked.

“Me? Now?”

“Ne.. Now.. Can you?” He asked again

“I’ll go get my change first..” Nida smiled but she still confuse..


BACK TO THE HOUSE


“Nugu-ya?” Tyka asked.

“Jae oppa… He said he want me to go with him for awhile..” Nida said blankly.

“Didy.. where did you want to go?” Nini asked.

“Meet Taemin..” Didy said.

“I’m going out to meet Donghae..” Hyunnie too.

“Min? Eodi?” Wanie curious with Minnie.

“Err…Study.. at my chingu house..” Minnie lied.

“Oh.. Araso.. So tonight just three of us?” Tyka asked.

“Ne.. Three of us..” Wanie said.

“Annyeong unnie…” Nida who just finished change said.

“Don’t come back late…” Nini warned.






DIDY AND TAEMIN TIME



“Taemin.. Where are we going?” Didy curious.

Suddenly the car stop.

“Here..” Taemin smiled.

“Namsan Tower? What for?” Didy asked.

“Hajaa….We go upstairs first,” Taemin doesn’t answer.

“Yaa.. Can you tell me?”

“You follow what I tell you.. than I will tell you,” Taemin said.

“Ahh.. Araso-yo..” Didy just agree.

“Here.. Your lock..” Taemin gave a yellow lock.

“Ehh.. What this for?” Didy asked again.

“Write out your wish..” Taemin said and he start writing on his lock.

-I hope that there is a better namja chingu for me- Didy.

“Done?” Taemin asked.

“Yup.. ..”

“Hajaa.. Lock it here..” Taemin smiled. Didy just agreed with no words.

“Okay.. Let’s go..” Taemin once again pull Didy.

“Where we want to go now?” Didy become more curious.

“Oh.. Why theres no body going on the cable car?” Didy asked.

“Cause I brought this place for tonight..” Taemin smiled brightly.

“Mwo? .. Kotjimal..” Didy not believe it.

“Hmm..” Taemin not reply it.

“Whooaa… So beautiful..” Didy look at the SEOUL scenery.

“Didy-ah.. I want to tell you something..” Taemin sudden said.

“What is it?” Didy asked.

“Here..” Taemin suddenly sit down and took out a ring.

“Err..” Didy stunt.

“Can you be my yeoja?” Taemin asked. Didy looked at Taemin innocent eyes..

After a long thinking…. She smile.

“Yes.. I do Taemin..” Didy accept.

“Jeongmal? Komawo..” Taemin smile happily…

“Taemin.. Did your hyung know this?” Didy asked.

“Nope.. I don’t want to tell anyone until I confess it..” Taemin hugs Didy.

“Oh. Really? .. But you will tell them, right?”

“Of course my baby…” Taemin said.




AT THE RESTAURANT




“Come.. Have a sit..” Donghae pull out a chair for Hyunnie.

“Ahh..Komawo…” Hyunnie just followed.

“Chaa.. Give me this.. brings it two, okay?” Donghae said to the waiter.

“Donghae-ah..Why you took me here?” Hyunnie bravely asked.

“Nothing.. Just to make a wonderful date with you…” Donghae smiled.

“But.. Why?” Hyunnie knows the restaurant is so expensive.

“For our last date..” Donghae at last tell the truth.

“Ehh .. ?” Hyunnie starts to feel weird.

“Hyunnie-ah.. I want to let you go.. I do love you.. but I know you don’t..” Donghae looked down.

“But…”

“Don’t feel guilty.. We will still be chingu, right?” Donghae make a bitter smiled.

“Araso..Miande..Jeongmal miande Donghae..” Hyunnie said.

“Ahh.. Gwencana.. Let’s have a wonderful dinner tonight okay?” Donghae cheer up Hyunnie.

“As you wish..” Hyunnie just follow what Donghae said for the last time.





LOTTE WORLD



“oppa, why you bring me to here? Do you know that you’re the most popular!” Nida look around while Jaejong smirk. People around them was whisper each other.

“Of course we come here to play instead confe~~” Jaejong quickly cover his mouth as Nida glare.

“instead what, oppa?” 

“Nothing! Hajaa~~!” Jaejong pull her hand. While them run, nida’s leg was cramp.

“Oppa! Wait~~! My leg was cramped!” Nida shout as Jaejong bent down.

“Aigoo~~! You can’t walk?” Jaejong asked as his eyes look around because people look at them. Nida said no while about to cry,

“Aishh~~! Don’t cry here. Come” Jaejong’s back face for her to ridding back. Nida shame as she accept. People around them shout.

“oppa, they look at us” Nida shame as Jaejong continue walk.

“Nida, will you be my girlfriend?” Jaejong said suddenly as Nida shock then fall down. Jaejoong shock and look back. He laugh as Nida glare.

“Oppa! You mean~~!” Nida pout as Jaejong bent down and wear her a neckless.

“Answer me. Willyou be my girlfriend?” people around them shout for accept. Nida shame as she nod.

“Help me, oppa” Jaejong smile then he carry like bride style. People around them was shout while Nida shock and shy.

“shy?” Jaejong tease as Nida smack his body.



Two new Couple was born while one was brake up …



BEAST DORM



“Ahh.. Rest 5 minute guys..” DooJoon said as he lead.

“Araso…” The others agreed.

“Seob..” one voice called.

“Yupp.. Waeyo?” Yoseob asked.

“Our plan? How? Is it going well?” Gikwang asked.

“All settle.. I heard that you are now have a chance ..” Yoseob smirk.

“Yeahh.. I know it… Just now I’ve got message from Wanie..” Gikwang smiled widely.

“That’s it.. You can go man..”

“But.. You must help me a little bit.. Okay?”

“Araso.. Anything for your happiness” Yoseob winked.

No comments:

Post a Comment