Sunday, November 27, 2011

GITBP - Chapter 3

At the same time…




Liana POV..





Wangsa Walk Mall






“Yahh..chingu, long time no see!!!” I cheered up as I saw a group of my friends sit at the food court area…






“Liaanaaaaa!!! We miss u too!!” All my friends hug me






“yah! Why is it so difficult to meet u this holidays” Dinie asked.





“yes, I agree..it is so difficult to ask her hangout with us” my other chingu




interrupted.




“ne..ne..mian..during this holidays, I am doing my internship program..and I’ve


been working for almost one month now” I answered



“yahh..chinca??” asked Zara unbelievably.




“aigoo..it means it’s hard to ask u to go for holidays like what we have done



for all holiday session before as this is the only time we could gather” added



Dinie sadly..





“yahh!!chill chingu..I still can join u all..just make sure for this holidays, we go


out only on weekend coz I can’t take leave on weekdays” I answered.




Seem like my answer make them satisfied as their face turn to smile..




“ok now,where we will go..we cannot travel far…because we only got 2 days”


asked zara as she start to plan our vacation




“I want beaches” I said



“me too” Zara agreed with me..




“ so, we should go to area like Sabak Bernam,Sepang..etc” Dinie replied..



“so, we all go back home and figure out the best place for our vacation” I said



and all of them nodded…



That night




They are all meet at YM conference.



Zara: girls, I’d been searching all around internet..there is one place really


nice but expensive..




Liana: I think I know where is it?? Golden Palm Tree resort in Sepang right..




Dinie: yeah..I know about that place too..but did akma and u all agree to spend


money for that place



Akma: it can be burdensome if only small group of people go..



Liana; ok.here..I think we should not waste our money..we stay at normal


chalet..but we will walk and visit the golden palm tree resort to take pictures


and stroll along the beach..agree??


Akma,Dinie,Zara: yes!!We agree




to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment