Sunday, November 27, 2011

GITBP - Chapter 2



















2 DAYS LATER…




KLIA International Airport




Yoseob pov



“Yeah…finally I’m arrived”



I look around and seems like nobody know my presence in Malaysia..



Ohh.. this is so nice..


At last I could walk on the street freely…

I smile while look up into myself..




“Great disguise seobie”, I whisper to myself





Before I came here, I go shopping to buy normal cloth and being dress up as



normal student..Typical foreigners’ student look..



As soon as the taxi arrived,



I take my beg and get into it




“Take me to Golden Palm Tree Resort, please.” As I saw the driver nodded, I



smiled at him..




“Here u are sir, welcome to Malaysia,” the taxi driver greeted me as soon as I




went out from the taxi.




Wahh…chinca….this is daebak…so beautiful….




“Welcome to Malaysia sir,” the receptionist greet me..




I just smile and then he took me to my room..

“Here is your room sir,”




“thank you” as I smile when I replied…




Huwaaaaa…..jeongmal …..I should tell others about this..







This is so good…I feel like I’d been treat like a prince here..


I walk to sliding door near balcony…just want to take a look at outside



environment..

Wahhhhhh…III LOOVVEEE MMAALAAYYSIIA!!





I scream on top of my lung…





I walked in back and walk around the room..






I am so amazed with the interior design…




The bedroom….





The living room…





The bathroom…





It is really magnificence…



I want to enjoy myself to the fullest for this holiday….




Next thing I remember is..






I lay down onto the comfy bed that put me asleep instantly…

No comments:

Post a Comment