Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweet_Notes - Part 6

Chapter 6


Along the street.



Kyujong look at the gift that Hyun gave him..


He saw a small paper ..


He open it....and it is a letter..



Oppa..


From the first time I met you, you have make my life colourful


Although language has become a large barrier between us, but it never been an excuse in our friendship..


I really thankful for that..


And I really felt grateful as I know someone who is really taking care of me..always be beside me and

always support me in everything I do..


But....


Unfortunately.....


I have to go back to Malaysia...tomorrow...


And a day we spent together today is our last meeting..


We will not be able to see each other again after this...


But..before that..I wanna tell you something..


I don’t know about your feeling... maybe up until now, you only thought me as your dongsaeng...


That’s why until now I still don’t have the courage to tell you about my feeling to you...


Saranghaeyo oppa..


You are everything to me...


But I think it is too late and you never love me...


I wish if I can see you for a little longer...


Uljima oppa ..


gu dongan mianhae...


live well....


ibyeoreun anijyo

this isn't a goodbye


jigeum ppuninde

today is all i have


i gaseume mureoyo

i'll bury you in my heart


sesangeul dara nan gajaman

although i will follow the flow of the world


nanun jeongmal saraehaeyo .....

- Kim Hyun Yong


Tears drop on the letter..


“hyun~ah...you’re pabo... deonage marayo.....nado...jeongmal saranghaeyo.....


pabo girl....why you just leave me after you tell me you love me....


ottokhae.....” kyujong still cry...


he take his phone and try to call Hyun...


“stolen my soul..stolen my heart..ne ane gudega nomuna nomchyo”...my phone vibrate..


I take a look at the screen ..caller : ‘ chagiya’


I kept my phone back to my bag..


I don’t have courage to pick up the phone....


for me, it better for now..



mianhe oppa...


suddenly phone vibrate again to show there is incoming message..


I opened the inbox

sender : chagiya


message : one day just for only one day


if only my hand can wipe your tears


then i will tell u...chagiya..


you are my everything...


nado..


jeongmal saranghaeyo..


with god bless..


if it is a fate..


One day,


we will meet again


believe me...


[End of flashback(dream)]




to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment