Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 26


 CHAPTER 26





“Hey.. Minnie Mouse!” Changmin come approach with a cute smile.

“Err.. Oppa..” Minnie hide behind Junsu.

“Wae? What wrong?” Junsu asked but Minnie still hiding.

“Ya! Changmin.. What did you do to my dongsaeng?” Junsu glare at Changmin.

“Anneyo.. I didn’t do anything.. I just confess to her..” Changmin looked down.

“Mwo? Jeongmal? Min! Is that true?” Junsu can’t believe his ears.

“Anneyo..” Minnie don’t want to tell it.

“Yaa…!” Changmin make a face.

“Aigoo.. Gwencana.. You go to your soba..” Junsu push his dongsaeng and walked away.

“Oppa!!!” Minnie called but he ignore it.

“Where did you think you want to go?” Changmin grab her.

“Yaa! Let me go.. Your fans will see this..” Minnie tried to go but she can’t.

“Just let them know..” Changmin hug her.

“Ahh.. Sunsaenim!” Minnie said. Changmin quickly release his hands.

“Liar~ Merong!” Minnie ran away.

“Yahh! Aishh.. This girl..” Changmin smiled alone looking at Minnie.



AT THE COFFEE’S HOUSE


“Oppa.. Annyeong~! Miande cause late.. I have a few problem..” Hyunnie greet.

“Gwencana.. Have a sit..” Donghae pull the chair for Hyunnie.

“So… Why did you want to meet me?”

“Anya.. Just want to talk with you.. nan bogoshipunde…” Donghae said.

“Ahh.. Nadoo..” Hyunnie smiled.

“I heard that you told everybody to stop calling you Liana.. Isn’t it?” Donghae asked.

“Ne.. I love my stage name.. Hyunnie.. ~ Also can called me Yunnie.. Cause that what my chingu at Japan use to call me..”

“Jeongmal? Ahh.. That name is so sweet…” Donghae said.

“Komapta..”

“Can I asked you something?” Donghae became serious.

“Wae? What is it?”

“Is it true that Yoseob kiss you?” Donghae glare.

“Err..” Hyunnie felt uncomfortable.

“Marebwa!”

“Ne.. But it just at my cheek ..” Hyunnie said slowly.

“Cheek? Yaa.. You know what? .. I’m your namja now~! Either cheek or mouth ! You can’t give him kiss you..” Donghae mad.

“But…” Hyunnie can’t continued her words.

“But what?! You want me to go after him or want to tell him to stop messing up with me!” Donghae really angry now.

“YA ! Why with you? You think you is my namja .. You can act like this? Stop me to friend with my chingu? What is this?.. Stop making mess? You the one who must stop it! Don’t be too jealous! You not calling me or texting me even once when I was not seeing you..! Don’t try to act that you are so good~!” Hyunnie shout and walked away.

Her heart was broke when Donghae act like that. Donghae sigh.




THAT NIGHT



“Unnie.. Hajaa.. Let’s eat..” Wanie pull Hyunnie’s hand.

“Anyaa.. You go and eat.. I don’t want..” Hyunnie refuse.

“Waeyo? There will be butterfly in your stomach…” Wanie pouted.

“Don’t worry dear.. I just ate at school just now before come back.. and I’m full now..” Hyunnie lied.

“Ohh.. Ne,.. Arasoyo..” Wanie walked to the dining table.




AT THE DINING TABLE



“Wanie.. Why Hyunnie unnie not come?” Nida asked.

“She said that she had already eat at school..” Wanie took a sit beside her.

“At school? But I know that she was not.. Cause I’m with her all day.. She was not eaten anything..” Nini said.

“She don’t want to come..”

“Maybe she have something in her mind..Let her be..” Myra said.

“Maybe..” Wanie agreed.

“Min eodigayo?” Tyka asked.

“Molla.. She not back yet..” Didy said while heading the rice to her twins.

“Hope that she will not disappeared again..” Myra said.

“Anya.. She said she have a dinner with her chingu..” Nini remember what Minnie text her before.

“Chingu? Kotjimal..She doesn’t have many chingu at school accept us.. She not too friendly…” Nida doesn’t believe it.

They look at each other.




3rd Junior High Class



All student come in as usual.. Nida, Didy and Minnie walked in their class together.

“Chocolate?” Nida saw something on Minnie’s table.

“Yaa.. This is love chocolate.. Who gave this?” Didy asked the whole class but no one respond.

“No need to ask.. That chocolate is mine….” Minnie took the chocolate.

“Doesn’t you care if there is a poison in that chocolate?” Nida asked.

“Ne.. I agree.. You don’t know who gave you…” Didy nodded.

“Of course my chingu gave me that…” Minnie smiled.

Nida and Didy shocked with the answer.. They want to ask back but the teacher has come in.




BREAK HOUR



Nida, Didy and Tyka followed Minnie to the Music room quietly. They want to know who does Minnie friend with until she spent more time with them until become more happy now a days.

Minnie went in the Music room and the others hide behind the door.

“Yaa.. Min.. Why you late?” Yoochun asked.

“You know that your soba too missing you? He make his face just now.. and it really make me want to volmit..” Yunho said.

“Dongsaeng-ah.. How can you easily make he become crazy like that?” Junsu tap her dongsaeng shoulder.

“Ahh.. Oppa.. What are you talking.. We’re not a couple..” Minnie shy.

“Yahh! Hyung.. Look at her..” Changmin sulk.

“Aigoo.. Changmin-ah.. Don’t make that face.. It’s really bad…” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah.. Really bad!” Minnie added.

“But this the guys who love you.. You know..” Changmin said.

“Merong!” Minnie hug Junsu.

“Come here you…” Changmin try to get Minnie.

“Yaa.. Don’t pull me…” Junsu about to fall down.

“Got ya!” Changmin grab Minnie hands.

“Uwahh..!!! Oppa!” Minnie shouted.

“Ahh.. Changmin.. pull her away.. Ka.. Go with her..” Yoochun said.

“Yeahh.. Go somewhere else or what ever you want..” Yunho agreed.

“Yunho oppa!” Minnie glares.

“Ya.. ya… Palii.. Go you two.. I don’t want Min looked at my hubby..” Jaejoong hug Yunho.

“Huwaaaaaaaaaa….” Minnie cried while Changmin pull her outside.

Nida, Didy and Tyka ran behind the wall.



AT THE PARK


“Ahh..Boyaa..” Minnie pout.

“Wae?”

“Anyaa..”

“You don’t want to be with me?” Changmin asked. Minnie face turned to red.

“Anneyo..” She tried to denie it.

“Kotjimal..” Changmin pinch her nose.

“Anneyo.. Jeongmal anneyo..”

“Then why your face turn red?” Changmin asked again.

“Err….”

“Marebwa.. Wae your face turn red?” Changmin hug her.

“Ya.. Ya.. Ya.. People will see us..” Minnie said.

“No free until you tell me..” Changmin treat.

“How many time you want to treat me like this?” Minnie asked.

“Molla.. But atleast I can hug you..” Changmin smiled.

“Haishh..” Minnie pouted.

“Aigoo.. my yeobo pouting..” Changmin pinch her cheek.

“Yah!” Minnie hits him several time.



“Mwo? Yeobo? Soba?” Tyka shocked.

“Jakkaman..Did I heard it wrong?” Didy can’t believe too.

“I guess they just be a couple now..” Nida said.

“Whoaa.. Jeongmal?”

“Fight can make love..” Tyka smiled.

“Yeah.. You’re right..” Nida agreed.

“Don’t reveal it okay.. I think Min doesn’t want us to know the truth yet..” Didy said.

“Ne!” They nodded.

‘Jae oppa told me this before.. And I didn’t expect it to be true..’ Nida smiled alone.




A WEEK LATER



“Ya.. Donghae..” Eunhyuk called.

“Oh.. Eunhyuk-ah..”

“I want to tell you something..”

“What is it?”

“Myra told me that Hyunnie now is not like before.. She doesn’t want to eat at all..” Eunhyuk said.

“Mwo?” Donghae shocked.

“Ne.. That’s what I heard… Did you guys fight?” Eunhyuk curious.

“Ah..Chogi.. Ahh.. Anya… I will talk to her later..” Donghae covered.

“Arasoyo..”




AT THE SAME TIME



“Did you get the call?” Nini asked.

“Anyaa.. She off her phone.. maybe she doesn’t want any one to disturb her..” Jonghyun said.

“Ahh.. Hyunnie unnie… She doesn’t even want to tell us the problem..” Wanie sigh.

“Ottokeh?” Nida asked.

“We can just wait until she told us..” Onew said suddenly.

“Until when?”

“Just wait..She will tell us someday.. Don’t force her..She will felt unforcomtable..” Onew smiled.

“Ne.. Onew hyung was true..” Minho agree.

“Yeahh.. Yeahh.. Hyung the leader.. He knows everything..” Taemin nodded.

“Taeminie.. Come here..” Key called.

“Waeyo omma?” Taemin pouted.

“Hajaa.. Follow me to the supermarket..” Key pull his hands.

“But.. But.. I have schedule after this with Minho hyung..” Taemin said.

“Ne.. Key.. We must go to Dream Team recording after this..” Minho pull Taemin back.

“Ahh… Why must I go alone.. Jonghyun-ah! Onew hyung!” Key called.

Onew and Jonghyun quickly hides.

“Yahh!” Key shouted.

“Oppa.. I’ll go with you..” Wanie volunteer.

“You don’t have anything to do?” Key asked.

“Anya.. Unnie.. Can I?” Wanie looked at Nini.

“Can.. But don’t be late..” Nini warned.

“Ne!” Wanie smiled.

“Unnie.. Don’t forget to buy something to eat tonight..” Tyka said.

“Boyaa? Omma can cook..”

“Omma have something to do tonight.. So she will be not at home..” Nida reply.

“Ahh.. Araso araso..”Wanie make a face.

“Hajaa…” Key pull Wanie’s hands.





DREAM TEAM RECORDING



“Whoaa..” Didy and Tyka who was first time coming to the Dream Team place was so amazed.

“Minho..Taemin..Who did you guys brought?” PD asked.

“Our chingu..” Minho smiled.

“Ahh.. You guys are from Sapphire, right?” PD shakes hand with them.

“Ne… Didy imnida.. and this is my twins.. Tyka..” Didy bowed.


“It’s was great to have new debut band today..” Eunhyuk suddenly approach.

“Oh..Oppa..” Tyka giggle.

“You guys know them too?” PD asked.

“Ne.. Cause they are in our school too…” Eunhyuk said.

“That’s great.. So you guys will be future girls idols for our Dream Team casted..” PD get an idea.

“Us?” Tyka can’t believe.

“Not all the members.. We just need two members that are really active in sports like a namja..” PD said.

“Ahh.. I know.. Min.. and err… Who?” Taemin can’t think more.

“And Wanie.. They two are active and strong, right?” Didy said.

“Ne.. They are..” Minho nodded.

“It’s up to you guys to choose… I hope that you guys can attend if we called you guys..” PD smiled at them.

They have a wonderful evening. Looking at others idols recording Dream Team together for live…




BACK TO WANIE AND KEY TIME


“Oppa.. You always go for marketing alone?” Wanie asked.

“Ohh..Ne.. The others are so lazy.. Especially Jjong..” Key smirk.

“Waeyo? Jonghyun oppa lazy?” Wanie confuse.

“Ne.. He is..So lazy..” Key said.

“Gwencana..If don’t have any friend to go with you..I’ll accompany you..” Wanie smiled like ad angel.

“Jeongmal? What about your schedule?” Key asked.

“I mean when I don’t have any schedule to do..” Wanie forgot about the schedule.

“Araso.. I’ll call you..” Key smiled widely.


Wanie felt happy to be close with Key.. That evening make her smile out bright.




SAPPHIRE HOUSE


“Unnie..Why with you?” Nida tried to ask.

“Ah.. Nida-ah.. Anya.. Nothing..” Hyunnie still the same.

“Jeongmal-yo? Or you lie?” Nida still trying.

“Saeng-ah..” Hyunnie called slowy.

“Ne.. Wae unnie?”

“I and Donghae.. are fighting..” Hyunnie said slowly.

“So what I guess was true? Why unnie want to hide it from us?” Nida sat beside her.

“He started it first…” Hyunnie blame him.

“What happen actually?” Nida still curious.

“Actually.. Hae mad when he got news that Seob kiss me at that day.. and he gone out of control.. He shouted at me.. and I really hate when he doesn’t want to listen what am I want to talk…” Hyunnie tell out the truth.

“Haisshh.. You should talk to him .. Heart to heart .. slowly.. so that he will understand you..” Nida advised.

“Ottokeh?” Hyunnie lose idea.

“Geureh..I’ll help you unnie…” Nida smiled. She had an idea how to make Donghae and Hyunnie back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment