Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweet_Notes - Part 5

Chapter 5


That night I couldn’t sleep....


The news that my dad told me really make my heartache.....


I still got only one day to be spend wisely with kyujong....


I must use it carefully...


So, I started to plan program for one day.....


And my hand takes a cute card that I have bought as kyujong oppa birthday next month and start to write

something......


As I wrote the card, some word become blur as my tears drop on it...



School


I went to class 3-A and was seeking for someone...


“kyujong oppa!”


He turns to me as he heard someone is calling him...


He smile as he saw me and walk to me..


“waeyo ?? What a surprise! U never looks for me early in morning...”he asked....


“err...oppa...after school could you spent your day with me today.... I got plan to do with u...it is ok?”


“yeah...sure...i don’t have anything to do today...but why it is so sudden?


“Nothing...” I smiled...


“Don’t forget and meet me at park after school. Make sure you change your uniform first, araso!”


“araso..” he answered..



Then I walk away....


I cannot concentrate in study...


Everybody don’t know about my leaving tomorrow..


Deep in my heart...


I can’t wait to meet kyujong oppa after school....


At park


That day I come early to the park...


I had wrapped oppa present together with cards and put it in my bag....


I started to rewind at time when we both start to know each other...


--------------------------------------------

“baahhhh!!!”


“aaaaahhhhhh......aigoooooo...” I turned back...


“oppa!!!!yah!!! do you want me to die early...”


“hahahaha....I’m just joking.....don’t be mad......” replied kyujong...


“By the way, what we are going to do today??” he asked


“Let’s go to amusement park.”


“ohh..no..no...u know right that i’m afraid to play all the games especially roller coaster?!”


“oppa..Please.....just for one time only...and then we will go for movie”



He stares at me...



I give him my sad face...


“araso..araso..haja....but remember! This is the first and the last time I will go there!”


“Ok oppa” I smiled...


Oppa...if u know about it...this is really my last time I will ask u for such thing..mian oppa.

Amusement park and movie


“yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Busoe wa!!! Andwae..andwae...” kyujong oppa keep scream during riding the

roller coaster....


Hahahaha..


Then we go walking while eat cotton candy.....


After that we go for movie....


It is a sad movie..The couple in the movie have to separate...


After the movie finished...we go to the flower garden that he has brought me before...


We sit in one of the bench under light from streetlight...


“hyunnie...don’t you hungry?”


“hahaha...wae?? You already hungry oppa?”


“of course....after such many activities today..It make me really hungry..” he said..


I smiled to him and take out some food.


“yah...hyunnie...when you prepare for all this....so many food...did you make it yourself?”


He surprised...


“oppa...don’t you trust me...I make all of this myself...and just for you” I replied as I prepare for our

dinner...there are variety food like eggrolls, sashimi, sushi, rice...


“wahh..it look delicious.....but..yahh...is it today a special day...why you make all this? He asked.


“moella...just I want to treat you with my cooking...”


I take a slice of egg roll and feed him..


He shock..but he just look at me and open him mouth...


“is it delicious?”


He just nodded and opens his mouth again...


Wahh..i don’t expect he want me to feed him again..But I just smiled and keep feed him until


he finished.


“yahh... i’m full..jeongmal gomawo..”


“hehe...you are always welcome...”


..then both of us keep silent and enjoy the night that full with stars..


Suddenly I started to ask...


“oppa...may I ask you something”


“your pleasure..what is it?


“err..nothing..just want to know if I gone..what will happen to you...?”


“I’m totally happy....hhehehe..because nobody will disturb me...” he replied..


“oppa!”


“haha...miann...just kidding of course I will sad..cause nobody will accompany me again after this..” he answered

as he look deep into my eyes..


“why are you asking questions like that?”


“nothing...oppa... I hope after this we will live our life to the fullest and success in life,ok?


“why you say like that...pabo! of course!” he smiled and look above ..


I look deep into him...


I will never ever forget this look...


I miss u oppa...


Suddenly my tears drop...


he turn to me..


“hyunnie~ah..wae-yo? Why u cry...”


“nothing oppa. I just sleepy... and I think I want to go home...


But before that..please accept this present...


See you..”


I just walk away after i give him my present..


Kyujong still sit there as he watches me walk from his sight...


“what is it??” kyujong asked as he look at the present in his hand....





What is the gift that Hyun prepare to kyujong?

What will happen after this?

No comments:

Post a Comment