Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 27


CHAPTER 27




AT JAPAN



“Yobseyo..” Yoseob took his phone and called someone.

“Nuguya?”

“Hyunnie-ah..It’s me..” Yoseob smiled when Hyunnie picked up.

“Yoseob?” Hyunnie confuse.

“Ne.. What are you doing?” He asked.

“Ahh.. Chogi.. Nothing… Why did you call?”

“Kinda miss you here..” Hyunnie blushed when Yoseob said like that.

“Err.. Miss me?”

“Wae? Can’t I?”

“Ahh.. Anyaa.. Seob-ah.. Nini asked when did you guys will come again here?” Hyunnie asked.

“Change the topic, uh?” Yoseob smiled.

“Anneyo.. Nini asked.. Palii.. Answered me..” Hyunnie cheek was red.

“Haha.. Araso..We not sure if we can go there again.. But I think we will.. I’ll confirm it later..” Yoseob laugh.

“Stop laughing…..” Hyunnie sulk.

“Aigoo.. This princess started to sulk…”

“Yaa!”


Donghae who heard all the conversation started to get mad and jealous.





AT 3rd Junior High Class



“I’m bored…” Didy pouted.


“How about we go somewhere, maybe tonight?” Taemin asked.

“Tonight?”

“Ne.. If you’re free..” Taemin smiled.

“But… How about your fans?” Didy said.

“Private car…”

“Ahh.. Araso..” Didy agree.

“Than.. I’ll pick you up at 8..” Taemin winked.

“Huh?” Didy curious about Taemin suddenly.




SUJU’s HOUSE



“Ahh..!” Donghae throw his bag at the corner of the living room.

“Yaa..Why with you?” Shindong about to eat his meal.

“Why don’t you go to your Heechul hyung house..” Kangin said sarcastically.

“I don’t want to talk about it!” Donghae hold his anger.

“Yaa.. What happen? Fight with them?” Hankyung curious.

“Hae! Come here..” Leeteuk called Donghae.




LEETEUK’s ROOM



“Sit down..” Leeteuk said. Donghae just followed.

“What happen? Is there some problem?” Leeteuk asked with his calm face.

“I fight with Hyunnie..” Donghae said.

“Fight? Cause of what?”

“Her friend.. Yoseob from BEAST kiss her.. and she even let him do it..” Donghae told all the facts.

“You really love her?” Leeteuk asked.

“Of course I do!”

“But you think you will be forever happy if Hyunnie not love you?” Leeteuk asked again.

“Errr….” Donghae looked down. He stared to think the truth about that words.

“Hae-ah? Gwencana?” Leeteuk saw Donghae eyes was red.

“Hyung.. Ottokeh? What should I do?”

“Think carefully.. talk to her .. and try to control yourself… I know you will think what the best for you..” Leeteuk advise.

“Araso hyung..” Donghae still look upset.

“Rest a bit in my room… I’ll go downstairs first..” Leeteuk smile and tap Donghae’s shoulder.




CHANGMINNIE COUPLE TIME



“Yaa.. Why don’t you tell me first that you want to go out with me today?” Minnie mad when she shocked Changmin using the private car to pick her up at school.

“If I told you.. You will never agree..” Changmin said.

“Haishh…. Jeongmal pabo namja..” Minnie pouted.

“Call whatever you want.. Because this pabo the only one that love you..” Changmin pinch Minnie cheek.

“Who say that? Joonie love me..” Minnie said. Changmin face sudden change.

“Err… Changmin-ah..” Minnie notice her words.

“If you love him so much.. I can just let you go to him..” Changmin face become serious.

“Ahh.. anya..I was just joking..” Minnie felt guilty.

“But it is the fact right?” Changmin stop his car by the road.

“Anya..Changmin.. err…”

“Wae?”

“I do love him.. but as a friend.. as my soulmate.. Jebal..Don’t get it wrong..” Minnie said.

“But I’m jealous..” Changmin looked at Minnie.

“Hmm..” Minnie looked outside the windows. She does not know what to say.

“Min?” Changmin called.

“Wae? What do you want to say?” Minnie still not looking at Changmin.

“I will not give you to anyone… until end of my life.. Promise don’t love anybody more that you love me..” Changmin said.

“Yakso..” Minnie said slowly but still looking outside.

“Yaa..Look at me..” Changmin started to become childish.

“Don’t want..”

“Look before I hug you..” Changmin said.

“Stop treaten me..” Minnie said.

“Ahh… My yeoja really love to sulk…” Changmin sigh.

“Merong… I’m not sulking okay…” Minnie smiled.

“Lie to me? Naughty girl…” Changmin voice like he is mad but he smiling looking at Minnie.

“Than… Don’t ever sulk or jealous again..” Minnie remind.

“Why I can’t?”

“Cause I don’t know how to persuade when someone sulk..” Minnie said.

“Araso.. aegi..” Changmin giggle.

“Yaa.. I’m not a baby!” Minnie really don’t like people called her that.

“Yes you’re..” Changmin continued drived the car. They spent that evening together.




SAPPHIRE HOUSE



“Tyka-ya” Didy called her twins.

“Ohh.. Unnie.. Waeyo?” Tyka look at her unnie.

“What would you do if you’re in love with your own chingu?” Didy asked.

“Fall in love with my own chingu? I will try to make him happy and at the same time I will take a good time to confess to him..” Tyka answered.

“Ah.. Araso..” Didy smiled while hugging her pillow.

“Waeyo? Why did you asked?” Tyka curious about her unnie.

“Anya.. Nothing..”

“Kotjimal unnie.. I know you are hiding something..” Tyka still want to know.

“You will know later..” Didy smiled.




EUNMYRA DATING TIME



“Myra.. What do you think of this?” Eunhyuk asked.

“It’s so cute..” Myra smiled.

“Do you want it?”

“This? It’s so expensive…” Myra looked at the price.

“Can I have this one?” Eunhyuk called saleswoman and pointed at the ring.

“Jakkaman.. Did you want to buy this?” Myra shocked.

“Yess.. For my yeobo..” Eunhyuk smiled.

“But.. But.. Hyuk-ah.. It’s expensive.. I don’t mind if you can’t buy it..” Myra really can’t believe it.

“Here is it Mr… You really good in choosing it for your yeoja chingu..It really suit her..” the saleswoman smiled. Myra blushed suddenly with the praise.

“Hajaa…” Eunhyuk hold Myra hands.



LIBRARY



“Peek-A-Boo!” Sungmin come from no where.

“Yaa.. Don’t do it like that!” Nini hit’s Sungmin with the book.

“Shh.. Don’t make a noise..” the librarian said to them.

“Look.. They mad at you..” Nini said.

“What with me? You the one who shout..” Sungmin pout.

“Araso..Araso.. My fault.. Stop pouting..It’s not cute at all..” Nini sat down.

“Yaa…This week end.. Did you free?” Sungmin asked.

“I think no..Why?” Sapphire got to go to Japan this weekend.

“Ahh..Again? We never get to go on date..” Sungmin talk with a serious tone.

“Mianhe..I really can’t go.. We have to go to Japan again for our concert.. Didn’t you know that?” Nini asked.

“Concert? I didn’t even know it..”

“Bring the others if you guys can come” Nini smiled.

“Araso.. I will .. Just to support my wife!” Sungmin said.




BY THE ROAD



“Unnie.. Nini unnie asked us to go to market buy some ingredient for dinner tonight…” Wanie said.

“Than we should stop at the market by the way home…” Hyunnie planed.

“Ahh.. I want to eat meat today!”

“Araso.. I will buy it for you..” Hyunnie smiled.

“Unnie.. Your phone got message..” Wanie heard the ringing. Hyunnie check the message contain.

‘I want to meet you tonight at the garden… I have important things to talk to you.. Hope you can come for awhile..-Donghae’

“Unnie.. who text you?” Wanie asked.

“Ahh.. my chingu..” Hyunnie really curious about the message.



TO BE CONTINUE~

No comments:

Post a Comment