Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 25


CHAPTER 25




SCIENCE GARDEN



“Ahh.. Yeobo.. Miande late coming…” Donghae out of breath.

“Anya.. Gwencana.. I just come..” Hyunnie said then give him a bottle of water.

“So.. Why do you want to meet me? Are there something important?” Hyunnie asked.

“Actually.. There’s nothing to say..”

“Then?” Hyunnie confuse.

“I just miss you.. Can’t I?” Donghae hug her.

“Ahh.. Oppa.. We meet everyday in school.. right?” Hyunnie said.

“But not just us two..It’s totally boring cause I can’t get close to you..” Donghae pouts.

“Aigoo..Don’t make that face…”Hyunnie blushed.

“Your cheek are red as apple..” Donghae pinch her.

“Oppa..” Hyunnie giggle.

They have spent some time for the break hour together….




AT THE SAME TIME



“Oh.. Changmin-ah.. Kibum said that he want to meet you at the rooftop now..” Kyuhyun pass the message to Changmin.

“Meet me?” Changmin can’t believe his ears.

“Ne..I think there’s something important that he want to say to you..” Ryeowook nodded.

“Ahh..Araso..” Changmin stood up and when to the meeting place.




AT THE ROOFTOP



Kibum was alone waiting for Changmin to come.

“Yaa.. Kim Kibum.. Why you want to meet me??” Changmin asked.

“I want you to remember something…” Kibum said.

“What is it?” Changmin make his blur face.

“I want you to remember that you can’t be beside Min anymore..!” Kibum glare at him.

“What? What are you? My appa? Want to give an instruction like that?” Changmin smirk.

“Yahh! You just realize who you are.. You are not good for here..~! She perfect ~! But you? A playboy.. Just realize it!” Kibum let out his anger.

“Ahh.. Jeongmal.. Why with you Kim Kibum? Are you a coward?” Changmin asked.

“What did you mean?”

“Coward want to fight with me to get her?” Changmin sarcastically him.

“I’m not.. Cause I know that you will never get it.. LOSER!” Kibum make Changmin more anger.

“YAH!!! WHAT DID YOU WANT FROM ME !” Changmin grabs Kibum’s collar.

“I just want you to give up with Min..” Kibum still not scared.

“You think I will follow your instruction?” Changmin punch his faces.


Kibum can’t even hold his anger also get up and they keep fighting. Someone hear it and quickly ran to the class.



“Guys.. There’s two senior were fighting on the rooftop..” A junior shouted.

“Mwo? Rooftop? Baijande..!” Kyuhyun can’t believe.

“Kyu.. Go find the others.. I will called Jaejoong hyung,” Ryeowook said.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook quickly separated and panicly find the others.




AT THE MUSIC ROOM…



“Hyung~!!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Wae wae? What happen?” Yunho shocked with the scream.

“Oppa.. Why did you scream like that?” Nida asked.

“Hyung.. Changmin and Kibum are fighting at the rooftop now.. Palii!!!!” Kyuhyun said.

“Mwoo??” Heechul shocked with the news and quickly ran so does the others.




BACK TO THE ROOFTOP



They are still fighting.. All the student gather there and also teacher but they can’t handle them two.


“Yahh! Stop it....” Jaejoong and Yunho tried to hold on Changmin while Heechul and Kyuhyun tried to hold Kibum.

“Let go off me!” Changmin can’t stop moving.

“BAM!!” One punch come to Changmin face when Kibum get to loose himself from Heechul and Kyuhyun.

“STOP RIGHT NOW!” Minnie shouted when she came up.

Everyone stunt include Changmin and Kibum.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DOING? FIGHT? FOR WHAT? STOP BEING A STUPID GUY PLEASE! GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS! OR ELSE I WILL TELL YOUR MANAGER ABOUT THIS!~” Minnie shouted again.

“Haishh..” Kibum step down angrily.

Changmin looked down without any words. Everyone started to whisper to each other. They really can’t believe that the two guys scared of Minnie.

“Go back to your class now guys!” The teachers said to all the students.

“Changmin.. Hajaa..” Jaejoong pulled him forcely as he also really mad at his dongsaeng.

“Min.. Come.. We have to go now..” The Sapphire members tried to calm Minnie down as they know that Minnie really mad.

“Dongsaeng-ah.. Come here..” Junsu hug her suddenly.

“Komapta.. But don’t be to stress.. Let me handle it other time..” Junsu whispered to her.

“Gwencana..” Minnie sigh. She really isn’t in a good mood.




END OF SCHOOL



AT THE CANTEEN



“You guys know what the problem with Changmin and Kibum actually?” Yunho asked Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

“Anneyo.. Actually.. Kibum and Changmin are not close now..Even Kibum not staying with us..” Ryeowook said.

“Jeongmal?” Yoochun sigh heared the news.

“Ahh.. Ottokeh? What should we do?” Hyunnie said.

“This can’t be.. I’m scared this cased making Minnie stress out..” Junsu worried.

“What the relationship with Min? She not involved,” Heechul confused.

“She is not.. But she hate to see her chingu fighting..” Nini said.

“She really hate that.. And in any matters.. She will stress out when she saw a fighting happen infront of her..” Nida agreed.

“I hope Minnie is alright now..” Didy worried too.

“Don’t worry.. She with Tyka now..” Wanie said.

“If I asked Changmin about this.. He definitely don’t wanna tell me anything..” Jaejoong thinking the best way to make Changmin tell the truth.

“How can we make this thing?” Myra also confuse. Eunhyuk and Siwon looked each other with a blanked mind.

“I thougt maybe we keep on eyes on them.. Cause we’ll never know when will this thing happen again..” Donghae gave a proposed.

“I think so too…” Hyunnie nodded.




THAT NIGHT



“Annyeong…Gikwang-ah…” Wanie smiled talking at her phone.

“Annyeong.. Wanie..”

“How today in school? Everything okay?” Gikwang asked.

“Anya.. Having a big problem here..” Wanie sigh.

“What problem? If you never mind.. Can you tell me ?” Gikwang curious.

“It’s about Min.. The same problem come again…”

“I don’t get it..” Gikwang seem to be confuse.

“It’s the same time when Joon oppa case when she first meet with Joon.. You remember it, right?” Wanie said.

“You mean.. That? What happen actually? Who fighting?” Gikwang excited want to know.

“Changmin oppa and Kibum oppa..” Wanie said.

“What the reason?” Gikwang keep asking.

“Mollayo.. We doesn’t know yet.. But Min.. As sure she getting stress on this..” Wanie just only worried about Minnie.

“Ahh.. Yeahh.. Forgot.. That last time she lost track for long time cause of Joon Hyung fighting.. She been changing and also her result when down..” Gikwang remember the past story.

“Yeah.. But fortunately.. Joon Oppa get her life back.. But know.. We all can’t do anything.. I’m sccared the same things happen or maybe cause more trouble..”

“Gwencana.. I know that you guys can get her back.. Beside you also strong, right?” Gikwang still able to tease Wanie.

“Yaa.. I’m not okay?” Wanie smiled.

“Hey.. Rappers must be strong..” Gikwang giggle.

“Ughh.. Whatever..” Wanie also can’t hold her laughing.





TWO DAYS LATER



“Where did you want to go Kibum?” Heechul hold his hands.

“Library..” Kibum reply it shortly.

“Don’t make any trouble,” Heechul warned. Kibum ignore and walked away.

On the way.. He accidently meet Minnie.

“Annyeong..” Kibum greet but no respond.

“Ahh..” Kibum sigh.



AT THE STUDIO



“Taemin-ah.. Your phone is ringing!” Minho said.

“Where.. Where is my phone?” Taemin search everywhere.

“Where did you put?” Onew asked.

“Mollayo..” Taemin keep searching.

“Yaa.. Aigoo.. This pabo.. Isn’t you told me to hold it for you?” Key knock Taemin’s head.

“Hehe.. Miande Omma.. I forgot…” Taemin giggle.

“Always lose things..” Jonghyun who eating some snack said.

“Don’t just good in talk.. Beware of yourself too Jonghyun..” Onew smirked.

“Ahh.. Ne ..” Jonghyun pouted.

“As hyung as dongsaeng..” Key mumbles.

Taemin when outside the studio room an pick up the called.

“Annyeong.. Taemin-ah..Are you there?” A voice asked.

“Oh.. Ne.. Miande late pick up..” Taemin said.

“Gwencana.. Am I disturbing you?” Didy asked.

“Anneyo.. So .. Why you call me? And where did you got my number?” Taemin asked back.

“I got it from Nida.. She gave it to me..I just want you to help me on something..” Didy said.

“What is it?”

“Can you come to my house this weekend? If you don’t have any schedule to do..” Didy said.

“Ahh.. This weekend I think we don’t have anything.. Why would I come?”

“I want you to teach me some Math problem.. You really great it Math, right?” Taemin smiled when Didy say that.

“Ahh.. Araso.. I can help you..”

“Don’t forget … This weekend..” Didy said before hanging up.

“Yess..!” Taemin jump happily.

“Ya.. Lee Taemin! Palii! Time to recording now!” Key called.

“Ohh.. Ne..!”





TIME PAST BY



“WHAT?!!!!!!” Tyka scream makes every member of Sapphire wake up imidiately.

“Wae Wae Wae?” They all quickly when the her room.

“Min.. She ran away.. She told that she don’t want anyone beside her..” Tyka passed the letter to Hyunnie.

“Mwo?! Jeongmal?” Wanie can’t believe.. So does the others.

“Haishh.. Ottokeh? Unnie..What should we do? We can’t let her go without us..”Nida worried about her chingu.

“We should inform the others first..” Nini said and they quickly get their phone and dial the other number.




AN HOUR LATER



They have gather at the street infront of DBSK house.

“Anyone have got line with Min?” Junsu panic suddenly.

“Anya..” No one can get with Minnie.

“Ya! Changmin! Kibum! What exactly did you fight for?” Heechul asked directly.

They stunt without a word.

“Ahh.. Ottokeh! Where could we find her?” Junsu lose his hope.

“Su.. Don’t be like this.. Hajaa.. We must separated and search for her now..” Eunhyuk said.

“She must be not too far from here..” Siwon said.

“Kibum..! You follow us!” Sungmin pulled Kibum hands.

“Changmin! Palii!” Yoochun also.



AT THE SAME TIME



BY THE LAKE


Minnie sat down beside the bushes. Her phone keep ringing but she not answer it.. But suddenly the ringtone change into Japanese song. She quickly pick up her phone.

“Konbanwa..” Minnie greet.

“Min? Are you there? Eodindago?” Doo Joon asked.

“Joon?”

“Min! Why you are like this? You promise me you will not be like this again..” Doo Joon tried to calm Minnie feeling.

“I am where did I love too..” Minnie started changing her attitude.

“Minnie.. Jebal-yo.. Don’t do this..”

“I hate my life.. Don’t you know?” Minnie voice change and also her tone.

“Where goes your promise? You remember when we first met? Aren’t you say that your feeling always change? But you promise that you will make sure this feeling will not come again..”

“Am I? I forgot..” She reply shortly.

“Why you do this to me..” Doo Joon can’t stand.

“Chalja..” Minnie hang up her phone.

“Min! Ughh..” Doo Joon started to fall his tears. The other members of BEAST who knows this thing also can’t do anything.









“Hyung.. We can’t find her..” Key shouted.

“Me too..” Sungmin also gather.

“Ottokeh? Where could she be in this time?” Junsu about to cry.

“Junsu-ah.. Gwencana.. We’ll find her until we found her..” Yunho give some support to Junsu.

“Jakka..” Suddenly Heechul spotted something.

“Where are Changmin oppa and Kibum oppa?” Nida also realize the same things.

“Whooppss.. We lost them..” Jonghyun said.

“Ahh… Now the trouble getting bigger.. Haishh..” Jaejoong tried to find Changmin.

“I hope they lost cause to find Min..” Donghae said.

“I hope that too..” Siwon agreed.




A MINUTE LATER


“Min?” Changmin found someone behind the bush.

“What are you doing here?” Minnie almost get an electric shock.

“I’m the one who must asked that to you..” Changmin said.

“Hmm..”

“Hajaa.. We must go now..” Changmin took Minnie’s hands.

“Andwe!” Minnie pull back her hands.

“Yaa… You know that all of us worried now?” Changmin mad.

“Not my problem! Just go..” Minnie still stubborn.

“Wae? You still mad at me? Just mad.. but don’t do like this..”

“Who are you to teach me?” Minnie don’t want to get up.

“You get up before I kiss you..” Changmin threatened.

“Do what you want….” Minnie still don’t want to lose.

“Jeongmal?”

Minnie silent her mouth .. Suddenly many voice shouting her name. Changmin quickly hug Minnie and hide in the bush.

“Boyaa?” Minnie shocked.

“Shhh…” Changmin cover her mouth.

When they move to other place..Changmin let her go.

“What do you thing you are doing?” Minnie mad.

“Chuu~” One kiss straight to Minnie’s cheek. Minnie eyes become bigger.

“Wae? You said to me that do whatever I want..” Changmin smiled.

“Ughh..” Minnie handful her hand.

“Look at me.. I really sorry okay cause the case..” Changmin said.

“I really don’t like to fight actually..” He continued.

“So.. why you still want to fight? With your own bestfriend?” Minnie hands her anger.

“I’m with Kibum was no longer be a friend. He told me that he don’t want me..”

“What the hell? You guys really a pabo..” Minnie start to raise her voice.

“Yess.. I’m a pabo.. I fight just cause of you!” Changmin said.

“Mwo?” Minnie confuse. Changmin looked down.

“Why must me? Ya! I’m not involved okay!” Minnie said.

“You’re .. Cause I fight for my love! Cause I love you!” Changmin hold her hands.

“Ya.. Ya.. Ya.. Michindasi?” Minnie really don’t believe her ears.

“I’m not..” Changmin tried to confess.

“Jakka.. But why you must fight with him? I don’t understand..”

“He wants you from me.. and told me that I can’t ever get you.. I hate him..” Changmin tell the truth.

“Haishh..” Minnie stuck in the middle.

“Can you be my yeoja?” Changmin suddenly asked.

“Hmm.. Why you love me? You don’t think about the others when they know? You don’t think about Kibum oppa if he know?” Minnie asked.

“Cause you are different.. You not like the other girl.. Trust me.. I love you when I started to know you.. I always follow you everywhere cause I don’t want anyone to get you from me..I really love you..” Changmin can’t even look up.

“Nadoo..” Minnie said with a slow voice.

“Mwo? What did you say? I don’t hear it..” Changmin tease her.

“Ahh.. Shiro..” Minnie walked away.

“Where did you think you want to go?” Changmin hug her from back.

“Yaa.. Let me go!” Minnie said.

“Anneyo.. Until you said again that word..” Changmin smile.

“NADO!!” Minnie shout at his ears.

“Now I can hear it..” Changmin giggle looking at Minnie’s red face.

“But in one condition!” Minnie point at Changmin faces.

“Wae? What the condition?” Changmin calm.

“You can’t fight again! With Kibum oppa or anybody! Nan shiro!” Minnie said.

“Araso, my dear!” Changmin once again hug her.

“Yaa!” Minnie push him.

“Hajaa.. Let’s go back..” Changmin pull her.She follows with no words.

Kibum who watching all the scene getting angry and jealous with all of that. He now thinking how to separated the new couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment