Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sacrifice, Love, Regret and Friendship


Yunnie and Seulong are bestfriend since high school. Yunnie is falling in love with Seulong but Seulong is did not love with Yunnie. One day, Ryeowook who is new student was transfer from Japan come to school. Ryeowook is member of Super Junior. Actually, Super Junior want to school at Korea but them's parent can't give them school at Korea except Ryeowook.


SCHOOL

Today, we have new student from Japan..” Mrs. Yoon come into class

nuguya?” Kibum ask rudely at Mrs. Yoon

Kibum, where your manner to your teacher?” Mrs. Yoon glare and ignored Kibum

nevermind, Kibum. I forgive you” Mrs. Yoon said

Saranghae, Mrs. Yoon!” Kibum show love at Mrs. Yoon while the other laugh. Mrs. Yoon just ignored him

Ryeowook, come in” Ryeowook come and make all girl at class except Yunnie was shout

Yah! Quiet!” Nickhun suddenly shout

are you jealous?” Seohyun ask him since them sit beside

anya”

yes, he did. See” Seungie point at Nickhun's cheeck. It was red as tomatoes.

children, enough. Ryeowook, you can sit beside Yunnie” Ryeowook goes to beside Yunnie and sit.

student. I has go now. So, Kibum, you handle this class. If class was very noisy, I find you” Kibum nod. Mrs Yoon is leave from class. A few minute...

hahaha, mwo? Are you really?” suddenly Yunnie see IU is walks with Seulong

Are you jealous?” suddenly Ryeowook ask and make Yunnie shock

anya.. he just my chingu” Yunnie look down

lies”

Wae?” Yunnie ask Ryeowook

if you not jealous, why you must make a sad face.”

when I do sad face. I just look down” Yunnie said

hahaha, see. You was trapped by me” Ryeowook laugh and make Yunnie blushed

NEXT DAY

Canteen

Hello!” Ryeowook said

Ah? Oh, Ryeowook. Come sit beside me” Yunnie said

komawo” suddenly

Just now I heard, Seulong was kiss IU at garden” Younha said

Mwo! Yah!” her friend said. Ryeowook see Yunnie. He was shock because Yunnie cry

Yunnie. Why?” Ryeowook ask

anya.. just dust into my eyes” suddenly Ryeowook hug and make Yunnie shock

Don't cry at canteen. Your face is very ugly” Ryeowook make a fun. Yunnie push Ryeowook

Yah! What are you say?!” Yunnie hit Ryeowook again and again. Ryeowook just laugh

Hi!” suddenly Seulong come and make Yunnie shock. Yunnie stop from hit Ryeowook

Oh. Hi. I'm Ryeowook” Seulong just ignored him

Yunnie, why you cry?” Seulong ask Yunnie

anya..”

I see” Seulong put hand at face's Yunnie but Yunnie push back. It make Seulong more shock because Yunnie never doing that at him

Ryeowook, let's go. You say you want treat me ice-cream, right?” Yunnie make wink at Ryeowook

huh? Oh, let's go” Ryeowook pull Yunnie

weird” Seulong ask himself


A FEW MONTH LATER

School holiday

Since the accident, Yunnie and Ryeowook become close and close. Seulong feel awkward with Yunnie. She never push back him's hand before, but now she always push back when he put him's hand at face. Yunnie also was introduce Ryeowook to Sapphire.At evening, Ryeowook ask Yunnie want to follow he to concert.

can?” Ryeowook make a puppy eyes

sure, but we must go home before midnight” Yunnie said

wae?”

because my dongsaeng was alone at house”

who your dongsaeng?” Ryeowook ask again

Minnie, Myra, Didy, Wanie, Nida and Nini” Yunnie smile

Yah! Your dongsaeng was many!” Ryeowook hit Yunnie and make Yunnie pout

If you lies at me, I gonna kiss you at mouth. You want?” suddenly Ryeowook whisper at Yunnie's ear. It make Yunnie's heartbeat become fast and cheek become red like red ocean

You blushed!”

Ryeowook!” Yunnie was shout at back while Ryeowook run from her


NIGHT

Ryeowook was come to house's Yunnie. He knocked the door. Minnie open the door and shock

Oppa?”

wae?”

why you come here?” Minnie ask

Yunnie”

Min, nugu?” Myra shout

Ryeowook oppa!” Myra suddenly run to door after heard that name

Oppa! Where Eunhyuk?” Myra ask

Yah! You always mention about Eunhyuk, but not me”Ryeowook tease Myra. Myra pout

of course, she always mention about Eunhyuk because Eunhyuk is monkey” Wanie suddenly come

It's true, oppa. She said cousin of monkey is King Kong” Nida suddenly come and laugh while the others also. Myra pout

it's okay. Eunhyuk and the other still at Japan” Ryeowook said

Myra unnie, nuguya?” Didy shout from kitchen

Ryeowook oppa! Come here!” Myra said

nugu?” Ryeowook ask. Didy come

This Didy, she also from Japan” Minnie said

nice to meet you, Didy” Them two bow each other

Why oppa come here?” suddenly Wanie ask

ah! I know! Oppa want date with Yunnie, right?” Nida ask

ermmm”

Ryeowook oppa blushed!” Myra point at cheeck's Ryeowook

Ryeowook oppa with here with my unnie, I go to call unnie” Didy leave them

Oppa, let's go” Them go to garden. Didy go upstairs

unnie, where Yunnie unnie?” Didy ask Nini, who is still practice dancing

Oh, Didy. There!” Nini stop from dance and point at the corner

komawo!” Didy run to Yunnie

unnie!” Didy said but Yunnie still listening song at Ipod

Unnie!” this time Didy shake Yunnie but she just listening

Yah! Unnie! Are you sound trouble?” Nini was shout louder than Didy and make Yunnie shock

Wae?” Yunnie pull headset
Are you deaf? Didy was call you but you still listening song” Nini said

wae, Didy?” Yunnie ask

Ryeowook oppa come to date with you” Didy said

Date? Yah! It not date but..” Yunnie stop

but what?” Nini ask

Ahh!! I'm forget! He want go to concert with me!” Yunnie leave Nini and Didy at upstair and she go out

Yunnie coming” Myra said. Yunnie run at them

mianeh~~~ I just forget” Yunnie was tried

Hajaa~~” Ryeowook pull Yunnie

Take care of my unnie, oppa!” Them wave at Yunnie and Ryeowook


A FEW DAYS LATER (at school)

Yunnie and Ryeowook sit at canteen. Suddenly, them heard has pair of couple was fight. Yunnie and Ryeowook go and see. When them arrive, IU was slap Seulong. Yunnie was shock and want to help Seulong. But Ryeowook was hold her hand, it make Yunnie stop. A few minute ago, teacher was come and ask them to stop from fight. Teacher also asking all student at canteen sit at their place. IU and Seulong follow teacher toward to Principal room

Mianeh~~”

wae, Ryeowook?” Yunnie ask blur

because stop you from help Seulong” Ryeowook look down

look. I'm and Seulong is befriend not couple” Yunnie said

I have favor at you” Ryeowook said suddenly

Mwo?”

Can you be my yeoja?” Ryeowook whisper at ear's Yunnie and make Yunnie blushed also push back

ermmm” Yunnie walk leave Ryeowook back while she smile

That's mean, you agree!” Ryeowook shout and hug Yunnie from back

I'm yours” Ryeowook whisper and kiss cheek's Yunnie


NEXT DAY (canteen)

Yunnie” Seulong suddenly come

Seulong. Why you here?” Yunnie ask

I'm here because want to see you” Seulong sit beside Yunnie closely but Yunnie go far from Seulong

See. I'm sorry. I didn't know you love me”

It's okay, Seulong. I understand” Yunnie look down

now, can you be my love?” Yunnie shock because Seulong ask her straight forward. A few minute later

no, she can't” suddenly Ryeowook come

Wae?”

because she's mine. Hajaa~” Ryeowook pull Yunnie but Yunnie stop

Look. We can be friend but not more than that. Thanks because know I'm love you before” Yunnie walk and leave Seulong alone

mianeh~~” Seulong cry alone at canteen. Yunnie and Ryeowook go to garden

Yah! Why you answer so late? You want with him?” Ryeowook mad and shout at Yunnie

Why you shout at me? Of course I'm not. I have you” Yunnie said and make a pout

See. I'm sorry because shout at you” Ryeowook hug Yunnie

Jealous?”

of course I'm jealous because you is mine” Ryeowook whisper

Chagiya, saranghaeyo” Yunnie said with slow voice. Ryeowook is listening but he lied that he can't heard

Mwo? I can't heard” Yunnie was blushed and push Ryeowook

you lied”

seriously. I can't hear what you say” Ryeowook make a joke

Chagiya, saranghae”

I can't hear” Ryeowook make Yunnie more blushed

CHAGIYA! SARANGHAEYO!” Yunnie was shout and then she look down

This time I heard what you say. Nadoo, saranghae Yeobo” Ryeowook hug and kiss cheek's Yunnie

Yah! If want to say love to each other, don't say at here. Teacher can heard that” Suddenly Drama said and make them broke off from hug

disturb” Ryeowook said

Mwo? Yah! You said I'm disturb?” Drama shout

Let's go, Drama. Don't disturb this couple” Yonghwa pull Drama

but..” Yonghwa put apple at Drama's mouth and make Yunnie and Ryeowook laugh

have fun” Yonghwa shout while pull Drama. Drama pout

so cute” Ryeowook going to hug Yunnie but

ehem” Mrs Yoon come

Teacher” Ryeowook and Yunnie blushed

so, done doing love at here?” Them nod

so, GO BACK TO CLASS!” Mrs. Yoon shout and them run to class while hold hand

Aigoo! Them so cute”

Mrs. Yoon! Let's go!” Kibum hold hand

Yah! I'm your teacher! I can go alone without you” Mrs. Yoon leave Kibum while smile

Mrs. Yoon!” Kibum run


THE END


Created By:
HyunMinSeob

2 comments:

  1. hahaks..
    so funny the part 'cousin of monkey is King Kong' !! xD
    thank you for making me one of the characters in this story..thank you very much <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okay... actually it really happen.
    I ask Myra, who cousin of monkey
    then, she replied
    King Kong..
    so uses that on my fic

    ReplyDelete