Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 19

CHAPTER 19



“Mwo? What did you say?” Leeteuk shouted.


“He now joining that pabo group…” Kangin said.


“How did you know all this?” Yesung asked.


“Asked Hae.. He also was there..” Kangin turned to Donghae. Donghae just nodded his head.


“That kid! Really want to get something from us!” Yesung mad.


“Hyung.. What should we do now?” Shindong asked. Hankyung looked at his leader.


“I don’t want to talk about this…” Leeteuk sigh and walk away.


“Hyung!” Yesung called but he ignored it.


“We need to do something..” Kangin said. They start to dicuss.






AT THE BEACH






“Omma!! I’m thirsty..” Wanie went to Nini.


“Omma.. I’m thirsty too..” Junsu pout at Jaejoong.


“Me three.. Omma!” Taemin said to Key


“Araso.. I will get some food for you guys..” Jaejoong stop Nini and Key to go.


“We got the older omma now.. ! Kasahamnida Jae Omma!” Ryeowook made them laugh.


Jaejoong smiled and go to their tent while the others still walking by the beach.


“Oh.. Jae Oppa.. What are you doing here?” Nida who sat in the tent stop reading her book.


“Nida.. Err….. They said they were thirsty…” Jaejoong said.


“Here the water..” Nida passed the water to Jaejoong.


“Ahh..” Jaejoong took the water but his hand suddenly touches Nida’s hand.


They stunted for a few second.


“Nida-ah!” Minnie suddenly comes. Quickly Nida pull back her hand.


“Wae?” Nida asked.


“Come on.. They want you to have fun with us..” Minnie pulls Nida.


“Araso.. Araso…” Nida smiled.


“Yahh.. Min… Help me with this..” Jaejoong called.


“Omma.. You bring it yourself..” Minnie said and run away.


“Aigoo.. This naughty kid..” Jaejoong smirk and also join them.




WHILE PLAYING AT THE BEACH….




“Uwahh.. The water so refreshing!!” Didy said.


“Jeongmal..So long not go holiday like this…” Key said.


“Unnie… You really don’t have schedule this weekend?” Nida asked.


“Anya.. I told manager oppa to let me go just for spending time with my dongsaeng..” Jessica said to Nida.


“Wanie-shii.. Where’s Myra?” Nini suddenly asked.


“Myra…. Where is she..” Liana also notice that Myra not there.


“Unnie! Oppa! Myra unnie!!!” Minnie saw Myra wavering.


“She.. Drown?!!” Heechul saw it too.


“Myra!!” Eunhyuk run to the water as fast as light but got pulled by Yunho.


“Stay here..” Yunho run and swim to get Myra.


“Haishh..” Eunhyuk still want to go.


“Hyukkie-ah! Stop there… You can’t swim! Don’t force yourself..” Junsu said.


“He’s here….” Jonghyun said. They all get Myra and Yunho.


“Yaa.. Myra.. Gwencana?” Eunhyuk the first who got Myra.


“Dongsaeng! Wake up!” Nini panics.


Myra cough suddenly.. All of them feel great.


“Hyukkie… Carry her to the tent..” Heechul said.


“Be careful…” Liana helps Eunhyuk.


“Thanks god.. She save,” Siwon feel great.






THAT EVENING




“Nuguya…” Sungmin close Nini eyes from the back.


“Sungmin oppa..” Nini a bit shocked.


“Can I sit here?”


“Sure…” Sungmin joined siting on the log beside Nini.


“How’s Myra going now?” Sungmin asked.


“She fall asleep just now.. Eunhyuk too….” Nini smiled.


“Eunhyuk seem to be so brave just now.. Never see him like that..”


“Chinca?” Nini can’t believe.


“Yup.. He really love Myra..” Sungmin said.


“I think so..” Nini said while looking at the sea.


“I also want to be like him..”


“What do you means?” Nini turned her face to Sungmin.


“Anya..”


“Tell me!! What do you mean..” Nini begging.


“Not importants thought…. No need to know..” Sungmin smiled.


“Waeyo? I want to know it!”


“I don’t want to tell you..” Sungmin smiled.


“Kaa.. Go.. I don’t want to talk with you..” Nini pouting.


“Aigoo.. My little princess is sulking… Really ugly face..” Sungmin said.


“Yaaa..!!!” Sungmin quickly run away.


“Merong..~” Sungmin smiled at Nini.


“Stop there oppa!” Nini chase Sungmin.


That evening they really happy laughing and running together.




 SHINee Tent !


 “What are they doing?” Minho who was sitting at the tent asked.


“Eodi?” Onew look outside the tent.


“Nini noona and Sungmin hyung…” Minho points to them.


“They look so sweet..” Jonghyun said.


“Are they in love?” Taemin asked.

“Taemin-ah.. You still a kid.. What do you know about love…” Key starts his nags.


“I’m not little…” Taemin pout.


“But.. For us.. You still little..” Minho said.



 SUJU Tent




“I love holiday!” Kyuhyun said.


“Me too.. Really relaxing…” Ryeowook roles over in the tent.


“Eunhyuk seem very tired…” Siwon look at Eunhyuk who was sleeping.


“Maybe he too panic just now..”


Heechul look outside the tent to find someone…


“Hyung.. Who are you searching?” Ryeowook asked.


“Anya.. Nothing….” Heechul smiled.


“Kibum-ah….” Kibum who listening ‘Marry You’ from his MP3 doesn’t hear Ryeowook calling him.


“Yaaa.. Kibum,” Ryewook pull his earphone.


“Wae wae?” Kibum asked.


“Can I know why you look so quite now?” Ryeowook asked.


“Quite?”


“Why you always missing..” Kyuhyun also asked.


“Ne.. Kibum.. You look a bit different now..” Siwon notice the same thing.


“Jakka.. I’m okay guys.. Nothing wrong okay..” Kibum said.


“But.. Why you not so close with Changmin now?” Heechul sudden asked.


“Err.. Anya.. He too busy.. That’s why..” Kibum said. The other looked at him.


“But I text with him.. We’re close…” Kibum quickly said.


“Araso.. Now we are holidays.. Let’s make a happy moment here…” Heechul quickly change the topic. He saw Kibum too nervous.






ALONG THE BEACH



 “Taemin-ah…” Didy called make Taemin come to the real world again.


“What are you doing here alone?” Didy asked.


“Nothing.. I just want to watch the sunset…” Taemin smiled.


“Ahh.. The sunset really beautiful…” Didy sat next to Taemin.


“Didy.. Can I know you more..” Taemin sudden asked.


“Know me more? What do you means?”


“I means .. Can we be bestfriend..” Taemin true reason is he want to confess his feeling to Didy but he hide it first.


“Sure.. We are friend, right?” Didy can’t get the meaning.


“Oh..Err..” Taemin can’t say anything.


“I never think that my group really close with you guys…” Didy eyes stick to the sunset.


“Waeyo?”


“Just because we not so popular… And we just come back to Korea…” Didy said.


“You still popular at Japan, right?” Taemin said.


“I know.. But I can’t imagine that we got to be in that school and know you guys..”


“At first… I really shocked to see Nida and Minnie came in my class..” Taemin said.


“Chinca.. Why you really shocked?”


“Anya.. It’s just.. I’m not so close with other classmate.. But I don’t know why I can get close with Nida…” Taemin smiled.


“Just Nida? What about Min?”


“She seem don’t like to talk to me.. She really not care about me..” Taemin sigh.


“Min always like that.. Don’t worry.. I will be with you..” Didy said. Taemin sudden blushed.


“Komawo…Didy..” Taemin turned his face from Didy.






BBQ TIME




Siwon and Wanie who pull up their hands for preparing the food are getting ready on the grill while the other are chatting and relaxing theirself.



 “Uwah.. Chicken.. I’m sure Onew oppa will love this,” Wanie smiled.


“You love it too, right?” Siwon asked while busy grill the chicken and beef.


“Everyone love it .. You too,”


“Araso.. Here.. Help me with this,” Siwon gift the beef that have cook to Wanie.


“It’s really delicious,” Wanie said.


“Yahh.. How do you know it delicious.. You not eating it,..” Siwon blur.


“From the smell.. I know that your cooking will be great!” Wanie smiled and bring the food to the other.


“Silly girl..” Siwon smiled alone.






INFRONT OF THEIR TENT






“Food!!” Ryeowook the one who come out first.

“Where is chicken?” Onew asked.

“Eat that beef, first Onew hyung!” Key said.

“Anya…. I want chicken!” Onew pout.

“Haishh.. This chicken maniac!” Kyuhyun sigh.

“Jakkaman.. The chicken is on the grill..” Wanie said when seeing Onew pout.

“There.. Go and get our chicken!” Yoochun said.

“I wait here.. Chicken !! Pali comes to me!” Everyone laugh at him.

“Araso.. You wait until that chicken fly to you,” Jaejoong smiled.


 WHILE EATING….

 

“Liana.. What do you guys feel when comeback to your hometown?” Heechul sudden asked.

“Feel really greatful… It’s been a long time we’re not coming back..” Liana smiled.

“So it must be great.. We also have fun knowing you guys!” Minho said.

“Yeah.. We really happy now..” Liana said.

Suddenly Jonghyun come near Liana and wipe her lips.

“Oh..” Liana stunted.

“There’s something on your lips..” Jonghyun smiled.

Everyone looked at them…

“Whoaa.. Our Jjong hyung become gentelment!” Taemin suddenly happy.

“Yah! Don’t disturb them.. Aigoo.. This little kid..” Key hit Taemin.

“Erk.. Don’t think anything.. We just chingu..” Liana covers the situation.

“Araso.. Chingu..” Eunhyuk just smiled. Jonghyun looks at her, Liana blushed.



THAT NIGHT AFTER EATING!~


Minnie steps on the rock far from the tents and sit on it. She tooks her Ipod from her pocket and press the button play.



‘That is my song.. I wrote this song.. But how can his song as same as mine?’ These words keep getting in her head. She looks at the moon necklace and sighs.

“Yoshh…” Someone taps her back. Make her shocked.

“Yahh!!! How many times I need to tell you that I hate people make me shocked!” Minnie shouted.

“Shuuu…~” Changmin cover her mouth.

“Let me go!” Minnie struggles.

“Okay.. Okay.. I let you go.. But don’t shout..” Changmin said.

“Wae.. Why you come here!” Minnie still in mad.

“Hmm.. What do you think?”

“How come I know..Haishh.. This pabo!” Minnie smirks.

“I want to tell you something..” Changmin said.

“What? If it about something pabo.. I don’t want to know..” Minnie still not concern.

“Anneyo..It’s about one yeoja that I love,”

“Yeoja? Love? What do you mean?” Minnie turned her head to Changmin.

“I love someone.. But I scared to tell her… She seem not concern about me.. She not showing that she love me..” Changmin explained.

“So…..”

“I need your opinion.. What should I do to make her love me..”

“Are you really loves her?” Minnie asked.

“Yess.. I really in love with her..” Changmin said.

“Why don’t you make her happy.. Or buy her a present..” Minnie said.

“Chinca? I think I should..” Changmin smiled.

“Yeah..” Minnie turned her face. She not feels anything.

“Hey.. Komawo-ya!” Changmin said and went to his tents.

‘Andwe.. I can’t feel like this! Haishh..’ Minnie cries alone.


 SUJU TENT


 Kibum are watching the scene just now while the others were at SHINee tent.

“Kibum..” Heechul come suddenly.

“Oh.. Hyung…” Kibum a bit shocked.

“Gwencana?” Heechul asked.

“Ne.. Gwencana…”

“Can I ask you something..” Heechul said. Kibum nodded.

“Do you love Min?” Kibum shocked with the question.

“Mwo… In love with Min? Anyaa…” Kibum quickly denied.

“Kotjimal.. I know everythings… You meet her always… And always beside her, right?” Heechul reveal everything.

“Hyung… How.. How.. Did you know?” Kibum eyes getting bigger.

“You love her, right?” Heechul still asked.

“I love her.. Jebal.. Don’t tell anybody!” Kibum said.

“Anya.. I won’t tell anybody.. Atleast you saying the truth now..”

“Promise me.. Don’t reveal it on your radio or public!” Kibum still scared.

“Ne.. Don’t worry.. For my dongsaeng.. I will not..” Heechul smiled.

“Komawo hyung..” Kibum reveal.




Changmin who want to go inside his tent hear all the chatting.














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment