Monday, January 10, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 18

CHAPTER 18





“Guys.. All of you for sure will join us this weekend, right??” Jonghyun asked but his eyes stick to Liana.


“Ne.. We all going!” Junsu said for his group.


“Us too!” Liana nodded. Jonghyun smiled when Liana said that.


“We also!!” Heechul said.


“Good.. Seem that we all going…” Yunho smiled.







“Huh.. Going to beach?” Suddenly Kangin and the others interrupt.


“Hey.. You guys must stay at home this weekend!” Yesung said to the youngest.


“Mwo? Stay at home? But .. Hyung!” Ryeowook can’t fight back.


“Ne.. Stay and clean the house!” Hangeng said.


“I don’t want to stay… This weekend is your turn.. Not us…” Siwon mad when his hyung saying like that.


“Anya… They are with me..” Heechul back up his dongsaeng.


“I say no..You guys can’t go! I’m the leader here!” Leeteuk mad.


“Did I care you are a leader or not? Yah! We are not under you, okay!” Heechul fight the word back.


“How dare you!” Kangin grabbed Heechul’s shirt.


‘BAAMMMM’ Eunhyuk hit the table make everyone stunned.


“If you guys want to act childish like this.. Just do it at home! Not here,” Eunhyuk said and walked away.


“Hyukkie..” Myra quickly follows Eunhyuk.


“You.. Watch out!” Leeteuk gave a warning to Heechul and walked aways with the others.


“Calm down Heechul hyung,” Onew said.


“Miande for that accident just now..” Kyuhyun apologize.


“Don’t worry.. We will had a happy time this weekend..” Yunho tried to make everybody happy.


“Agree with Yunho hyung! We must have some fun!” Taemin smiled.


“Araso.. Araso.. I know you happy.. Just calm down Taemin…” Wanie said. Didy just smiled.


“Don’t think to much about that Heechul hyung.. We all here with you now,” Yoochun tried to make him calmed.


“Nan jeongmal komawo.. You guys really are the best…” Heechul said. He now happy to be in the group.





 AT THE PARK


 

“Yaaa… Why are you like that just now?” Myra finally find Eunhyuk.


Eunhyuk just silent his mouth.


“Hyukkie-ah…” Myra called with a slow voice.


“Don’t worry..” Eunhyuk said. Myra sigh.


“I just don’t want them keep fighting again… I hate that..” Eunhyuk continued.


“Everything will be alright… I sure that,” Myra tried to make Eunhyuk feel better.


“I hope so…” Eunhyuk looks at the pond.


“Just relaxs and enjoy this weekend.. yeah?” Myra smiled.


“Komawo yeobo-ah…” Eunhyuk smiled back and makes Myra blushed.

 

AT THE CORIDOR

 

“Yahh.. Pabo!” Minnie shouted when she saw Changmin pass through.


‘Ughh.. This weird kid..’ Changmin sigh.


“Wae? What do you want?” Changmin asked.


“Help me with this…!” Changmin looks at all the book that Minnie holds.


“Why you bring all that thick books?”


“Teacher asks me to bring it to the library…” Minnie explained.


“Ahh.. Why teacher asked you to bring it?”


“Aigoo.. Stop asking! Help me…” Minnie said.


“Why would I help you?” Changmin still teasing Minnie.


“Jebal….” Minnie makes her pity faces.


“Araso… Give me that..” Changmin cover his blushed and took all the books from Minnie’s hand.


“Let me bring some..” Minnie said.


“Anya.. I’ll bring it all..” Changmin said.


“Oh.. Komawo…” Minnie smiled. Changmin turned his faces from Minnie.



 SENIOR CLASS 3-2

 

“Hey.. Sungmin-ah.. Someone wants to meet you,” Hongki said.


“Nugu?” Sungmin lazy to go and see.


“Molla.. I think she is a junior and so cute,” Hongki smiled.


“Junior?!” Donghae look at Sungmin.


Sungmin quickly walked to the door.


“Nini?” Sungmin eyes become bigger.


“Err.. Oppa.. Can we talk for awhile?” Nini looked down.


“Sure…” Sungmin just nodded.


“He too?” Donghae saw Sungmin and Nini.




CAFETERIA



 “What do you want to say?” Sungmin bravely asked.




“What do you want to say?” Sungmin bravely asked when Nini keep look down.


“About this weekend..” Nini stop her word.


“Oh.. About this weekend.. We can cancel it since you have a plan with your chingu already,” Sungmin said.


“Anya.. I just want to ask you to join us,” Nini said.


“Mwo?” Sungmin confused.


“If you can.. I want you to join us,” Nini still look down.


“Can I?” Sungmin asked.


“Yes, you can! But can you change your personality…” Nini turned her head and looked at Sungmin.


“I want to join you guys… but I still scared with Eeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung…” Sungmin hesitated.


“About them.. You have us.. I really want you to join..”


“Can I ask you something?” Sungmin change the topic.


“Yess.. Waegure?”


“Why you really want me to join you guys?” Sungmin directly asked.


“Because.. I feel like I start to love you.. Not as a fans.. But something else..” Nini blushed.


“You accept it? Chinca?!” Sungmin smile brightly. He really can’t believe it.


“Ne.. but you must come with us this weekend..” Nini said.


“I’m scared..”


“Don’t worry.. I will be with you,” Nini smiled.


“Araso.. Araso..” Sungmin smiled happily same goes to Nini.



A new couple has born.








BACK TO THE CLASS



 “Yaa… You also with them?” Donghae directly asked when Sungmin come in.


“Err…” Sungmin speechless.


“Wae? Can’t speak now? So you also want to join that group?”


“If I join? Wae? Can’t I ?”Sungmin asked back.


“No you can’t!” Kangin shouted from behind.


“Paboya?” ShinDong said.


“Why I can’t join? Tell me the reason!” Sungmin asked.


“I say no….!” Kangin glared.


“I’m not a kid anymore! I want to join them! Fullstop!” Sungmin suddenly become brave and went out from the class.


“YAHHHH !!!” Kangin shouted from the class. Everyone keep quite when Kangin anger explosive.



Donghae just look at Sungmin.





 WEEKEND



 All of they gather up infront of the school before go to the beach.




“Where are they?” Junsu who never learned to calm down.


“Aigoo.. Can’t you wait for a bit?” Yoochun tired looking at Junsu who walk here and there.


“We come here early.. right??” Jaejoong said. Yunho and Changmin nooded their head.


“Yoshh!” Kyuhyun tap Changmin backed.


“Hey.. guys!” Eunhyuk high five with Junsu. They start to be a bestfriend.


“Where is the rest?” Ryeowook asked.


“Here!” Nida said and the others smiled.


“Oppa….” Minnie goes to her beloved oppa.


“Aigoo.. Lot of stuff you bought?” Junsu saw Minnie hold many things.


“This is unnie things… They bully us to bring their things..” Minnie pout.


“Let me bring some..” Kibum said.


“Anya…. Someone will help me..” Kibum confused.


“Yaa.. Pabo! Help me..” Minnie shout.


“Give me that…” Changmin quickly takes all things from Minnie without any hesitated.


“Hee.. Komawo!” Minnie smiled.


“Changmin? You help her?” Yoochun a bit shocked to see.


“Changmin never help me…” Jaejoong pout his mouth.


“Stop it hyung…” Changmin said. All of them laugh out loud.


“Shall we go now?” Key said.


“Jakka.. Where is Nini noona?” Minho asked searching for his noona.


“Oh.. She have to do something.. She will meet us at the beach…” Myra explained.





AT THE BEACH



 “Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa…….” Junsu run to the water.


“Yahh!! Junsu! Help take out the things, first!” Yoochun yell at Junsu.


“Let him.. It’s hard to see he smiling again…” Jaejoong said. Junsu a bit serious now a day.


“Wae?” Minnie who heard it asked.


“Molla.. He seem to have a problem….” Yunho said.


“Problem? Oppa never keep it secret from me..” Minnie said.


“Don’t worry.. Maybe he is tired… Who know..” Yoochun smiled.


“Annyeong.. Guys..” Nini greet.


“Oh.. Noona.. You have come..” Taemin smiled.


“Miande .. I’m late…”


“Anya.. You not late.. We just reach here…” Siwon said.


“Come help me unnie….” Wanie said while her hands busy make a place to sit.


“Jakka….” Nini went behind the tree and talk to someone.


“She brings her chingu?” Jessica saw Nini.


“Molla..” No one knows.






ABOUT 5 MINUTE



 “Err.. Guys.. Someone wants to join us…” Nini come back to her chingu.


“Sure.. Come and join here,” Heechul said.


“Come out here… Jebal..” Nini shouted.


Someone came out from behind the tree.


“Sungmin oppa?” Liana shocked, so does the others.


“Annyeonghaseyo… Can I join you guys?” Sungmin looks down. He feels so nervous.


Eunhyuk went to Sungmin and tap his shoulders.


“Yess… You can.. Right hyung?” Eunhyuk sudden smiled.


“Always can!” Ryeowook said too. Yunho nooded.


“Welcome to our group..Oppa!” Nida said happily.

 Sungmin smiled happily. He now happy to be one of the group and also he got his girl now…




Stay Tuned~  \o.o/

No comments:

Post a Comment