Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 17

CHAPTER 17 !


Kibum open the door and when in the house. The house is quite because all SUJU have when out to have a dinner together.


“Kibum..” Someone called.


“Heechul hyung? Why are you here? Are you not join the dinner?” Kibum shocked.


 
“Anya.. I’m not.. Where did you go just now?”


“Me? Meet my friend..” Kibum lied.


“Oh.. Araso…” Heechul just nooded.


“I want to take a bath first…” Kibum smile and when into his room.


“Kibum never lie.. Why he always go out to meet her?” Heechul still weird with Kibum.






THE NEXT DAY~




“Boo!”


“Yah!! Don’t make me like that !!” Minnie hit him with her books.


“Stop it!” Changmin said.


“Don’t make me surprise like that! Or else I will hit you more!” Minnie mads.


“Ne…dear!”


“Mwo? What did you said?” Minnie asked again.


“Ne.. DEAR!” He said loudly.


“Boyaa.. Dear? Ughh…” Minnie make a face.


“Wae? Is that so romantic?” Changmin smiled.


“Anya.. Too annoying!”Minnie walked away.


“Yahh!! My fans love when I said that,” Changmin walked beside Minnie.


“Not me! I’m not one of your fans!” Minnie said.


“But… Junsu hyung said that you are my biggest fans….” Changmin said.


“That’s not true… okay!” Minnie doesn’t want to say the truth.


“Araso… Then .. Can I be your fans?” Changmin smiled.


“My fans? Paboya?”


“Pabo again…. Stop calling me that..” Changmin sigh.


“Don’t want.. Because I will call you pabo start from now!” Minnie laugh. Changmin pout his mouth.






AFTER SCHOOL ~




“Oh! I forgot my book in the class…” Didy stop.


“Min.. Nida… You guys go first.. See ya at the house..” Didy said and when back to the class.


“Don’t come back late!” Nida shouted.




AT THE CLASS ~


 



“Taemin? Why he not going back yet?” Didy saw Taemin at his table.


“Taemin-ah….” She called.


“Didy? Why are you here..” Taemin a bit shocked.


“I want to take my books…”


“Why are you not going back?” Didy asked.


“I wait for my hyung.. We have schedule after this…”


“Oh.. You have to attend what show?” Didy asked again.


“No.. no.. Today don’t have show.. Just want to practice for our new MV,” Taemin smiled.


 
“Ah.. The new MV.. Hwaiting for the MV,” Didy support him.


“Didy.. Can I ask you something?”


“Ne.. Waeyo?”


“Who is your bias in SHINee??” Taemin slowing his voice.


“You..! Lee Taemin is my bias…” Didy smiled and leave the class.


“Omo.. He likes me?” Taemin smile become brighter.


“Taemin-ah!” Onew shouted from outside the class but Taemin still in day dream.


“Yahh!!!” Doesn’t know when Key entered the class.


“Hyung~!” Taemin shocked.


“Palii!! We need to go now!” Minho pulls Taemin hand before Key nags.


ROOM ~




“Nida!” Minnie called when Didy went out.


“Yup .. Waegure?” Nida sit on Minnie bed.


“About that case..”


“Ahh.. What happen to that case actually? You said that he the one, right?” Nida asked.


“Ne.. He is the one.. But I back up him infront of Onew oppa… I said that he not seeing Onew oppa…” Minnie explained.


“Mwo? Yahh.. We can’t let him go like that..”


“Jakka.. He can’t do anything.. I know his secret.. So nothing will happen,” Minnie calm Nida.


“Secret ?”


“Ne.. If I told you.. You must keep your mouth shut! Araso?”


“Araso.. Araso.. What it is ?” Nida asked again.


“He love Jessica unnie.. He mad at Onew oppa because he jealous when Onew oppa close with Sica unnie…”


“So..???” Nida can’t understand.


“I say to him that I will help him…” Minnie said.


“Help him with Sica unnie ? Oh.. No way! I can’t let my unnie go to him!” Nida disagree.


“But.. Please Nida… He not that bad… You can help him too, right?”


“Let me see first…”


“Araso.. !” Minnie smiled.




NINI AND LIANA'S ROOM ~






“Unnie!” Wanie suddenly come in.


“Yah! Don’t shout!” Liana mad.


“Can’t you knock, first?” Nini also mad.


“Miande…. Can I use computer?” Wanie said.


“What do you want to do? Still want to online this late night?” Liana asked.


“Anya.. I just want to check something.. Jebal..” Wanie make her pity face.


“Aigoo.. don’t act like that.. so ugly.. Kaa.. Go use my lappy..” Nini said while doing some revision.


 
“Kasamnida unnie..” Wanie smiled and get Nini’s laptop.







“Eh… Sungmin oppa?” Wanie said with a slow voice.


“Why with Sungmin oppa?” Liana asked.


“Nini unnie use Sungmin oppa picture as her background?” Wanie said.


“Mwooo?” Liana went and sits beside Wanie.


“Yah! Nini!”


“Wae wae??? Don’t shout !” Nini who doesn’t know anything.


“When did unnie start to be Sungmin oppa fans?” Wanie asked.


“Oh.. Err.. Anya.. I’m just thinking that the picture is so cute.. That’s why..” Nini quickly make a reason.

 
“Sungmin oppa really cute in here…” Liana said.


“Ne.. So cute.. right?” Nini smiled when no one said anything.









Stay Tune~



4 comments:

  1. chapter 16 aq nangis
    chapter 17 aq ltak pic sungmin jd background lappy..

    hahahaha.... but Min, aq tak phm asl aq nangis kat chapter 16? mse akhir2 tu...


    from: HyunMinSeob

    ReplyDelete
  2. ade laa.. mne boleh bgtau dlu.. tggu je la chpter2 laen eh =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woii! relaks laa.. chpt sblom korg ade kn! huk

    ReplyDelete