Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sweet_Notes - Part 1



In evening


It has been a long day today....


I walk inside my room and jumped onto my bed....


Suddenly I started to flashback....



That morning


morning class....”


“morning sir..”


“class, today we has new student who has just transfer here.....so, let’s welcome him...


Everybody excited.....we got new friend..but who is he??






“Hi everyone..nice to meet you...I’m Kim Jonghyun..I from Korea and come to

Malaysia because my father got his work transferred here..So, during this

period,. I decide to continue my study here...hope everyone will help me and

befriend with me..”



Everybody start to talk to each other...he look like normal people....


His appearance doesn’t show that he is from wealthy family...


then ...after a while...


Everyone start to ignore him....



Royal Hill Park High School



This school only accept those students from wealthy family..


Just as same as Shinhwa School like in “Boys over Flower”


And it is not the first time for foreigner come to study in this school...


This school has high popularity among foreigner, and all citizens in this country...


How I manage to attend this school is because....


my dad is best friend with the owner of this school, Uncle Park since they are still kid..

before my dad get sick, he take care of me by his own since he divorced with my mom since

I’m still a kid..


before his death, he ask Uncle Park to take care of me, give me education and help me manage

may dad property and business


so I will take his position as CEO for his company in future..



errrr..excuse me...may I sit next to you...sorry, coz it seems here is the only

empty sit in this class..”


“erm...sure.....” I’m actually still shocked because he ask me as I’m still daydreaming.


I’m Jonghyun...


..and I , hyun....kim hyun yong”


“wah..are u Korean???”


“Ne, my mom give birth to me there when she and my dad went there to visit halmonie..my dad

is Korean and married with Malaysian girl.”


“Can u speak hanguk well?”


“aniya...just a bit..Because I use to live in Malaysia and speak either Malay or English”



~~~~~~~~~


The environment become awkward......



KRINNGGGG!!!


“sorry Jonghyun. But I need to go now..and....Nice to meet you!!!” I smiled to him...


He just send me away with smile....


School Corridor


While I rush with my bag and heavy books in my hand..suddenly...


“ouchhhhh...”


I fell down...


All my books on the floor.....



“yaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!” I yelled to the guys who jumped into me..


He also fell down and his head hit the wall...


And then...


He look at me.....



I startled....




WHO IS THE GUY THAT HE ACCIDENTLY HIT HER???

ENEMY? CHINGU? OR ......

*MY FIRST CHAPTER...DO COMMENT K..

GOMAWOYO...^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment