Monday, December 6, 2010

Fight + Love = Friendship 16

CHAPTER 16





School Time~


“Annyeonghaseyo… Cheonuen Didy imnida. Please treat me well,”

“Ne... Now… You can sit…” Mrs Kim search for the sit.

“Teacher… Here got sit,” Minnie pointed to her back sit beside Taemin.

“Oh… Chogi… There have place to sit..” Didy smiled and when to her sit.

“Now.. Wait for your teacher to come in after this.. Don’t make a noise..” Mrs Kim smiled and left the class.

“Didy…Glad you same class with us…”Minnie turn around her chair.

“Yeah… Now Min will be happy again…” Nida said.

“Nice to meet you Didy...” Taemin said.

“You are…?” First time she meets Taemin.

“Ahh.. Cheonuen Taemin imnida… From SHINee…” Taemin introduce himself.

“Whoaa.. Can’t believe I sit beside you,”

“Yaa… Stop it.. Just think about study…” Minnie said.

“Araso… Just kidding…” Didy know that Minnie always take things serious.




2ND JUNIOR CLASS ~


Myra shocked when her phones vibrate in her pocket. She gets a text from…Eunhyuk?


‘I have something to tell you..Meet me at the garden right after the class… -Hyukkie’


“Myra! Don’t use cellphone in my class..” Mr. Choi raises his voice.

“Miande.. Jeongmal miande…” Myra keeps her phone. Everybody laugh at Myra.



AT THE GARDEN~


“Yaa…. Can’t you wait until class finish? I almost got detention just now!” Myra said.

“Mian…” One word came from Eunhyuk mouth.

“What is it that you want to say?” Myra asked.

“Before I say this… I want you to answer honestly…”

“Wae?”

“Are you in love with Junhyung?” Eunhyuk said in serious tone.

“Junhyung? You mean my chingu at Japan?” Eunhyuk nodded.

“Micheoso? He is my best friend.. Why would I in love with him!”

“Kotjimal… You look happy with him… Really like a lover,”

“Anya… How can I in love with him.. He just my best friend.. Fullstop,” Myra said.

“Araso…” Eunhyuk looked down.

“Yaa.. Why you asked like that?”

“Err..Chuahe.. Myra..” Eunhyuk said.

“Mwo? Did I hear it wrong?” Myra can’t believe it.

“Chuahe… Nan jeongmal saranghae,,,” Eunhyuk holds Myra hands.

“Pabo… You really pabo..” Myra said.

“I know you will not accept it..” Eunhyuk said.

“Anya.. I mean.. You pabo! Why you make me wait so long for that word?”

“You mean that…” Eunhyuk confuse.

“Nado saranghae…” Myra smiled and hugs Eunhyuk.

“Komawo Myra for accept me…” Eunhyuk can’t tell how happy he is.





CAFETERIA




“Where is Myra?” Nini asked.

“Molla.. She walked out from the class first just now,” Wanie said.

“Don’t worry.. She meets Hyukkie…” Siwon smiled.

“Liana noona?” Minho asked when Nini came by herself.

“I think she went to the washroom..”

“Hey.. Since Didy was back in your group… Why don’t we have an outing next week?” Onew said.

“Sound great hyung…” Taemin nodded.

“Where should we go?” Yunho asked.

“Beach! We can have a picnic there..” Heechul suddenly came.

“Whoaa.. You hear what we discuss about?” Yoochun asked.

“Mian… I just want to join you guys…” Heechul said.

“Your idea was great.. Then .. We should go to the beach!” Kyuhyun said.

“Yay.. Beach time~” Minnie said happily. She really love beach same as Junsu.

“What so happy about it.. Weird girl,” Changmin said with a slow voice but Minnie heard it.

“Yaa…Am I weird?”

“Ne… Really really weird!” Changmin said.

“Ahh.. This pabo…” Minnie sigh.

“Yaahh! Stop calling me pabo!” Changmin mads.

“Merong~” Minnie make Changmin even more mads.

“Aigoo.. Stop it Min..” Junsu stopped his dongsaeng.

“What.. He start first..” Minnie pointed at Changmin.

“Mwo? Me? Aisshh…” Changmin really gone crazy with Minnie.

“Min.. Your personality as same as you in Japan..” Didy smiled.

“You mean with Doo Joon, right?” Key said.

“How did oppa know him?” Minnie confuses.

“We meet them there… They also sent us to the airport,” Nini said.

“Ahh… Really miss Doo Joon…” Minnie said to herself.

“Talking about Joon.. He gave you something.. I will give you back home,” Nida forgot about Doo Joon’s present.

“Chinca? Waa..” Minnie really happy. Kibum looking at her also does Changmin.

“Okay.. So everybody agree to have a picnic together?” Jaejoong asked. Everybody nodded.

“You too Heechul… Join us too,” Yunho smiled at Heechul.

“Oh.. Nida.. Asked Sica unnie to join us too,” Minnie said to Nida.

“I will.. It must be great,” Nida said. Minnie winked at Heechul.





IN THE LIBRARY~


“Booo…” Liana shocked.

“Yahh!” Liana hit Donghae with her books.

“Syyhhhh.. This is a library..” Someone warnings them.

“Oppa really want me to die, first?” Liana said.

“No way.. Mian.. Mian..” Donghae smiled.

“What are you doing, here?” Donghae asked.

“Eating.. Of course I want to read the books,” Liana said.

“Haha.. Anyway.. Why don’t you go to eat?” Donghae asked again.

“Molla.. I just want to read books…” Liana eyes keep looking for a book.

“What books did you want to read?”

“Something about FRIENDSHIP,” Liana said.

“Friendship?”

“Ne.. I love to read books like that,”

“Ahh.. Chogi. There is it,” Liana found the book that she search for.

“Fight + Love = Friendship,” Donghae read the title.

“This book is so popular now.. You know?”

“What is it about?” Donghae getting excited.

“This books mean… There were many moments that will happen in our life… Happy moment or even sad moment… Sometime we happy sometime we cry…. But all the moment we will go through it together.. That you called it friendship,” Liana explains a little.

“Whoaa..It seem very interesting.. Lend it to me after you have done..” Donghae said.

“You want to read?”

“Ne.. Wae? Can’t I ?”

“Araso..I will lend it to you,” Liana smiled at Donghae.





KEEP PLAYING ~




“Chaa…” Nini stunted.

“This is for you,” Sungmin smiled and gave it to Nini.

“What is this?” Nini asked.

“Yaa.. It’s a flower of course… Did you not know what is flower?” Sungmin asked.

“Anya.. I know… But is this for me?”

“How many times I should repeat? This is for you,” Sungmin said.

“Oh.. Komawo oppa,” Nini took the flower and smiled.

“Why would you tell me that you are back?”

“I don’t have your phone number, oppa..” Nini said.

“Ahh.. Oh.. Nini.. I want to give you this,” Sungmin passed a letter to Nini.

“What is this oppa?” Nini want to open it but Sungmin stopped her.

“Don’t open it here… Open it later, okay?” Sungmin blushed suddenly.

“Err.. Ne araso,” Nini keep backed the letter.

“Meet you after school,” Sungmin said.

“Ne… Oppa…” Nini weird with Sungmin.



BACK FROM SCHOOL



“Wanie!” She turned her head when she heard her named.

“Oh….. Err… Wae oppa??” Wanie asked.

“How’s your finger?” Leeteuk asked.

“Fine now… Don’t worry…” Wanie smiled.

“Great.. I just worry about you,”

“Worry about me???” Wanie confuse.

“Err… Anyway… I heard that you also went to Japan.. right?” Leeteuk change the topic.

“Yup.. We have scheduled there…” Wanie smiled.

“Not buy anything for me?”

“Aigoo.. I thought you always go there…”

“Me? We have no schedule there…” Leeteuk quickly deny.

“Chinca? I thought so.. Mian..”

“So.. You not buying anything?

“Anya.. I just meet my old chingu.. And bring back our old member…”

“You mean Didy, right?” Leeteuk guess.

“Omo.. How did you know oppa?

“Just guess.. Because she the only one new in here…” Leeteuk said.

“Yup.. She is.. But mian.. I didn’t buy anything for you,”

“Aigoo.. I just kidding…” Leeteuk smiled. Wanie also happy chatting together.

Siwon looking at them smiling and laughing. He really had gone mad.




AT THE SAME TIME


“Nida… Are you follow us to go to the beach?” Jaejoong asked.

“Ne… I will bring my unnie too,” Nida smiled.

“Yess….” Jaejoong smiled himself.

“Wae oppa? Why did you asked me?”

“Err.... I just want to conform that you go…”

“Ehh… If I not going.. You not go too?” Nida still confuse.

“Yup.. I follow you… Err.. I have to go now.. See ya tomorrow,” Jaejoong make his sweet smiled and walk to their van.

“Why is he like that?” Nida asked herself.



BACK HOME


“Yaa..Nida! Where is the present?” Minnie asked.

“Aigoo.. Can’t wait after this? I want to rest!” Nida lay on the sofa.

“Anya..! I want it now!” Minnie pulls Nida hands.

“What with all the noise?” Nini asked when she came back.

“Ahh.. Unnie.. Min just wants her present…” Didy smiled.

“Kaa.. You can take it in my drawer..” Nida said. Minnie rush to her room.

“Yahh! Don’t run in the house!” Wanie warn her.





MINNIE’S ROOM


“What did he give?”

Minnie opens the little box… She took out the necklace from the box..

“You still remember that I love star…” Minnie smiled to see the star necklace.

“Wuutt.. What we have here?” Didy suddenly came in.

“Didy-ah… Can you knock before come in?” Minnie said.

“Mian.. Mian…” Didy apologized.

“Waa…. Where did you buy that necklace? Yeppuda…” Didy took the necklace from Minnie hands.

“Doo Joon gives me,” Minnie smiled.

“Joon? Whoaa.. So sweet… I want it.. Can I?” Didy tease Minnie.

“Andwe.. No way.. That’s mine…” Minnie takes back the necklace.

“Aigoo… I just was kidding… Here.. I put the necklace for you,” Didy put the necklace on Minnie.




THAT NIGHT


“Yaa.. Myra.. Why with the happy face?” Wanie asked.

“Me? Aigoo.. Anya…” Myra smiled.

“Myra! Help me with this plate please!” Nini shouted and give Myra the plate.

“Ne.. Unnie..” She smiled again.

“Yaa.. Something happen?” Liana asked.

“Wae? What happen?” Myra confused.

“Tell us why you happy all of sudden?” Didy asked too.

“Ahh.. It just…”

“What??” Nida asked again when Myra still stunt.

“Err.. Hyukkie confess at me this morning..” Myra said as quick as a train.

“Mwo? Chinca?” Liana can’t believe it.

“Whoaa.. At last my dongsaeng has a couple..” Nini smiled at Myra.

“You accept it, right?” Didy asked.

“Yup..” Myra nodded.

“Great job..” Wanie high five with Myra.

“Now.. Hajaa.. Let’s eat,” Nini said.

“Jakka… Where is Min?” Nida asked.

“Yaahh!! Why you eat, first?” Liana saw Minnie eating alone.

“I’m hungry…” Minnie said.

“Aisshhh.. Can’t wait for your unnie to come!” Nini tap Minnie back.

“Manimogo…” Nini said to them.

“Unnie.. Eat too…” Myra pull Nini hands.

“Anya. I already eat just now.. Ihave something to do.. Eat okay,” Nini smiled.





NINI’S ROOM


“Ohh… I forgot to read the letter,” Nini said and search the letter in her bag.

“Here it is,” Nini take out the letter and open it.

‘I just want to tell you … Since we first meet.. I don’t know why I can’t stop thinking about you… I think I start fall in love with you .. Nini.. can you be my yeoja? No need to answer now… And one more thing.. I want asked you to go out with me next week.. Text me if you can go.. My number is at the back of this letter,’

Love, Sungmin


Nini turned the letter and saw Sungmin’s number and a word. ‘Saranghae… Nini,’. She can’t hold back her tears.

“Ottokeh.. I don’t know what to do now,” Nini talked to herself.





To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment