Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fight + Love = Friendship 12

CHAPTER 12
THAT NIGHT
“Ahh...I can’t stop thinking about him..Ottokeh?,” Minnie said alone while she sat on a bench near a park.

“Nuguya?” Someone asked from the back.

“Errr... Kibum oppa...” Minnie shocked when he saw Kibum standing at the back.

“Who do you thinking of?” Kibum asked and sat beside Minnie.

“Anneyo.. No one..” Minnie tried to hide her face.

“Don’t lie to me, Min...Just tell me,” Kibum said and smiled at Minnie.

“I don’t know why I kept thinking about..Err...Err.... My chingu.. Ne.. My chingu,” Minnie lied.

“Chingu?” Kibum confuse.

“Ne... My chingu at Japan... I miss her so much,” Minnie smiled

“Ahh..Ne..Ne.. Araso,” Kibum forced to smile.

“Hehe...”Minnie makes her baby face.

“You should go to sleep now. It is getting late. If you not sleep now, maybe a ghost will came to you,” Kibum said.

“Ghost? I’m not scared at ghost. Hehe.. Ne.. I go to sleep first. Jaljayo.. Annyeong,” Minnie said.

“Ne.. Annyeong. Good night,” Kibum eyes could not move from looking at Minnie.

THE NEXT MORNING

“WANIE!! MYRA!!! PALI IRONA!!” Liana shouts when she saw they are still sleeping.

“Dongsaeng-ahh!! Pali irona,” Jessica tried to wake up Nida with a soft voice.

“Argghhhhhh” Wani stretched her hands.

“Pali takes your bath. We need to get some breakfast before we start a game today,” Nini nagging.

“Unnie! Stop nagging. I don’t want to hear it,” Myra said and left the class.

“Mwo? Yahhh!!” Nini shout.

“Urghhh.. What time is it now?” Jyuri wakes from her sleep when he heard Nini voice.

“It’s 9 o’clock already..” Nana said.

“Last night was a horrible night.  I hope tonight nothing will happen,” Luna said to Krystal.

“I hope too!” Boram agree.


CAFETERIA


“You guys can have a rest this morning. We have to start game this at 2 o’clock today.” Miss Jung said to her students.

“Argghhh.. At least we can have some rests!” Hongki said to Minhwan and Jaejin.

“Yeahh... You are right,” Kevin nodded his head.

“What we want to do after this?” Onew asked Jonghyun with a full of food in his mouth.

“Hyung... It’s dirty!” Minho mads at Onew.

“How about, we practise our dance at dancing room?” Eunhyuk gave an idea.

“That’s a good idea Hyukkie..” Yunho said.

“Yupp... It’s surely good. I really want to learn how hyung dance,” Taemin smiled at Eunhyuk.

“Haha.. That’s great.. We can practise together today,” Nini smiles brightly when she heard they want to dance.

“Oh.. We want to see your dancing skill. Can you?” Jaejoong asked.

“Me? I’m not so good at dancing...” Nini lied.

“No beggie oppa. Nini unnie love to dance and her dancing skill was awesome daebak!” Myra said.

“Yeahh.. Really amazing..” Liana agrees with Myra.

“Yahh... I’m not,” Nini mads and all giggle.

“Errr... Nida-shii..”Changmin called.

“Ne...Oppa...Waeyo?” Nida turned her face to Changmin.

“Minnie eodigayo?” Changmin asked when he saw Minnie not here.

“Min? Ahh.. I almost forgot about her.. Unnie, where’s Min?” Nida asked Liana.

“Min? I didn’t saw her this morning,” Liana said.

“Yeahh..Last night also she went somewhere when we sleep, right?” Wanie remember last night Minnie when out of the class.

“Aigooo.... Why she always makes us worried,” Nini was so worried about Minnie.

“Always? You mean that Min always disappeared?” Junsu asked.

“Ne.. She always disappeared and keep disappeared after we come back here,” Myra explains.

“Don’t worry.. She will come back,” Nida said and continued eating.

Kibum quickly finish his meal and when somewhere. Changmin just look at Kibum.

‘He seems so weird this day,’ Changmin said to himself.


MUSIC ROOM

“Annyeong..” Kibum open the door.

“Ohh.. Kibum oppa... Annyeong,” Minnie smiled

“What are you doing?” Kibum asked when he saw Minnie tried to hide something from him.
“Nothing... Just practise some music..” Minnie said.

“Ahhh... “ Kibum just nodded his head.

“Where are Kyu and Wookie oppa?” Minnie asked.

“They all are having their breakfast at cafeteria. Just now your unnie worried about you. Why don’t you go to eat your breakfast just now?” Kibum asked Minnie.

“Err... That because I don’t want to see his face. I have eaten early just now,” Minnie said.

“His face? You mean Changmin?” Kibum guess.

“Ne.. I don’t want to see his face. It makes me more thinking about him,” Minnie said while her eyes keep looking at a paper.

“What are you doing?” Kibum change topic and went to see what Minnie looking at.

“I tried to play this note but it so hard,” Minnie gave the paper to Kibum.

“It so easy... But I play the guitar not the piano,” Kibum said.

“Gwencana.. I just asked Junsu or Yoochun oppa to teach me,”

“Oppa.. It’s getting late. Teacher must get mad at us,” Minnie said and about to go.

“Min.. Teacher said that game will start at 2,” Kibum said to Minnie.

“Ahh.. Then, what they all plan to do after breakfast?” Minnie asked.

“I heard that they want to go to dance room,”

“Hajaa... I want to go too,” Minnie said and quickly walked. Kibum just follow her from the back.


DANCE ROOM

“Nini-ahh... Show us your dance skill,” Jaejoong said.

“Ehh... Me? Oppa... I don’t want too,” Nini shaked her head.

“Anneyo... Noona, you must dance..” Minho pushed Nini.

“Ahh.. Ne, ne... I will but Wanie, Myra and Nida must join too,” Nini said and make them three turned their head.

“Why us?” Nida asked.

“Because you guys always practise together with me....” Nini give a pabo reason.

“Just let Min go with you,” Myra said and glare at Minnie.

“And Liana unnie too,” Wanie said.

“Yahh!! Don’t you see her leg still hurt?” Jonghyun said. Key looks at Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun..... Since when you concerns so much about Liana?” Key smiled with a full of meaning.

“Errr.. An...Anya...” Jonghyun blushed and go out from the room.

“Aigooo.. Why you love to make fun of him?” Liana said and walked out of the room with her hurts leg.

“Ahh.. Let’s start... I want to see her dance too,” Siwon suddenly interrupt.

“Myra! Nida! Wanie! Pali..” Nini said and get ready.

“MIN!! You too,” Myra shouted at Minnie. She knows that Minnie is the great dancer after Nini.

“I don’t want to,” Minnie said.

“Yahh..!! You must dance too,” Myra mad when she saw Minnie start doing her blur face.

“Cheonmaneyo, Min... You can just watch us. Don’t force her Myra,” Nini voice backed to normal. Myra not satisfied with Nini who always make Minnie win.

“Chaa... Let’s start...” Onew said and Yoochun press the play button on the radio. The song ‘Lucifer from SHINee’ and make all of them focus to their dance.

“Ehh.. Some one missing,” Onew said.

“Taemin!! Junbi... Chulbal,” Minho said and everybody laugh.

“Ahh..Ne.. Ne.. Araso..” Taemin shocked and than joined the dancing.



HALL

“Haishhh... Where did he go?” Liana tired to find Jonghyun. Then she sat on a bench.

“Ahh... I give up,” Liana said to herself but suddenly she heard a piano sound.

“Ehh... Where did the sound came from?” Liana asked herself and tried to search where the sound was.

Liana walked to the hall to see who playing the piano.

“Jonghyunnie...” Liana shocked when she saw Jonghyun are playing the piano.

“Err... Liana...” Jonghyun quickly go and get Liana that hard to walk.

“Aigoo.. I can walk by myself,” Liana said.

“Anya.. Your leg is still hurt,” Jonghyun said and hold Liana hands.

“What are you doing just now?” Liana changes the topic to hide her red face.

“I just playing my favourite song,” Jonghyun said.

“You mean ‘Nothing Better’?” Liana guessed.

“How did you know?”

“I used to be your fan when I was in Japan,” Liana words make Jonghyun smiled.

“Chincayo? Haha.. I don’t know that you are one of my fans,” Jonghyun said happily.

“Ne... But I didn’t believe now that you are my chingu,”

“You want me to play this song for you?” Jonghyun asked and get ready to play. Liana nodded and just smiled at Jonghyun.


BACK TO THE DANCE ROOM


“Whooooooaaaaaaaa.......” Key stunned.

“You guys are daebak....” Yunho clap his hands.

“I don’t know that you can dance like this,” Eunhyuk said to Myra.

“Dongsaeng-ahh... You are super duper awesome,” Jessica hug Nida.

“Aigoo.... Don’t praise us too much,” Wanie blushed when everyone praised them.

“Haha... But we can’t believe you can dance our song. I thought it so hard to follow our dance skill,” Minho said.

“That because Nini unnie teach us. She always can easily learn a new dance step,” Nida said.

“Anneyo.. Aigoo...” Nini said.

“But I want to see Minnie dance too,” Changmin said suddenly but Minnie just shut her mouth.

“Changmin-ahh.. Minnie will dance exactly like me...” Junsu said to safe Changmin before Minnie got angry again.

“Err..Ahh.. Chinca? Ne..Ne..” Changmin just nodded.


BACK TO THE HALL


“Uwaahh.... It was so amazing..” Liana clap her hands after Jonghyun finish his song.

“Chuahe?” Jonghyun asked.

“Jeongmal chuahe...” Liana smiled at Jonghyun.

“It’s great that you like it... Because this song I really want to perform it special for you,”

“For me? Chincayo?” Liana shocked when she heard that.

“Ne.. Just for you..” Jonghyun say with a slow voice.

“Komawo Jonghyunnie..I really love to hear you sing just now,”

“Gwencana...”

BBQ TIME

“You are so great when you do the punishment just now,” Myra make a smile with full of meaning.

“Yahh...!! Stop it.. It makes me feels so shame you know..!!”Minnie mads at Myra.

“Haha... Serve you right.... Next time, don’t lose if you don’t want to get some more punishment...”

“Arggghh!! Why you always want to make me mad? Are you a pabo or what? Stop bothered me...”

“Mwo? Yahh!! I am your UNNIE! Don’t call me pabo.. And don’t rude you little baby...”

“I’M NOT A BABY!” Minnie shout at Myra make everyone who are enjoy the BBQ party look at them.

“Minnie-ahh.. Waeyo?” Hyung Jun asked but Minnie kept silent.

“What happen to her Myra?” Dongho asked.

“Asked this little kid yourself...” Myra still shocked when Minnie shouts at her. Minnie just glares at her.

“Hongki! Go and find Sapphire and Junsu...” Siwon said before Minnie and Myra fighting again.


ALONG THE WAY

“Junsu-shii.....Sapphire...” Hongki called.

“Ohh.. Hongki-ahh... Why are you running? Are you seeing a ghost or what? I thought you guys are doing such a good BBQ just now,” Junsu asked.

“Anya.. I just want to tell that Minnie and Myra are fighting just now....” Hongki said to Junsu and the others.

“Mwo? Fighting again? Aishh...” Nini quickly ran to field and all follow her.

“Aishh.. Yahh.. Don’t leave me alone..” Liana who hurts her leg can’t walk easily.

“Come.. I help you...” Suddenly someone hold her hands.

“Donghae oppa...” Liana shocked when Donghae came from the backed.

“Aishh... Let me help you.. Your leg are not well right..”

“Ahh.. Ne..Ne...” Liana blushed when Donghae hold her hands.

“Chaa... Hajaa..” Donghae smiled happily.

AT THE FIELD

“YAHHHHHH!!!” Wanie shout at Minnie and Myra who are still fighting.

“Siwon hyung.. What happen?” Minho asked Siwon.

“Molla.. Just now Min shout at Myra.. And they keep fighting..” Siwon explain.

“Myra unnie!! Min! What happen to you guys?” Nida asked.

“Just asked her..!! This rude kid..” Myra pointed at Minnie.

“PAAAANNNGGGG!!”  One slap came to Myra cheek make all of them shut their mouth.

“If you said it one more time... I will kill you,” Minnie gives a warning to Myra.

“Min..Min... Calm down..” Nini said and hold onto Myra who already wants to cry.

“Dear... Don’t do this.. She still your unnie..” Jaejoong said to Minnie.

“Minnie-ahh.. Why are you so anger like this? Just calm down... Don’t be like this... And don’t ruin the party tonight,”Junsu tried to calm Minnie.

“Yeahhh.. Why are you like this?” Changmin asked.

“I am like this is all because of you! Because you hide the parcel and make us get into a shame punishment just now! This is your entire fault!” Minnie shouts at Changmin.

“Heyy... Anything happen here?” Suddenly Miss Jung and Mr Donghoon came.

“Nothing happen teacher.... Just having some fun..” Key quickly said cover situation.

“Yeahh... We just having much fun here,” Minhwan agree with Key.

“Why with Myra? Why are her eyes red?” Miss Jung asked.

“She just not so well, teacher...” Eunhyuk said.

“Then.. You should go and get some rest Myra..”

“Don’t worry teacher.. I want to have some fun with my chingu too...” Myra smiled while covers her sad face.

SCIENCE GARDEN

“Yahh... Gwencana?” Kibum suddenlt tap Minnie shoulder.

“Kibum oppa.. Hmm.. Ne..” Minnie just nodded.

“Don’t lie to me...”


“If you know... Don’t ask me..” Minnie said.

“Geu-reh.. I will not ask anymore,” Kibum sat beside Minnie and make Minnie feel uncomfortable.

“Err.... Oppa.. Go and have some fun there,”Minnie said.

“Anya.. I don’t want to... I want to have some rests here,” Kibum smiled at Minnie.

“Ahh... What ever...” Minnie said and ignores Kibum smile.

“Min... Can I ask something?” Kibum said.

“Ne.. Waeyo, oppa?”

“Why are you always not joining your group?”

“Me? Not joining? What do you mean?” Minnie getting confuse.

“I mean... Why you always alone and always disappeared?”

“Ahh.. That.. I don’t love to stay at home everynight. This place where I always spent time and relax mind since we came back here,” Minnie said.

“This place? Why you choose this place?” Kibum asked.

“Actually.. I love to see star at night. They are always shining and brightup there. I really wish one day I have a bright love like the star..” Minnie pointed at the star.

“Ne.. The star always shine and so beautiful like you..” Kibum smiled at Minnie.
 
“The star not suit to me.. I guess.... It beautiful like all my unnie and bright like their personality too, expecially Myra unnie,” Minnie said with a sad face.

“Myra? I thought you hate her,” Kibum asked.

“I do hate her... I hate her because she always want to makeme mad. For me, I really hate people still imagine that I am a little kid. I know, they always call me baby but they not like Myra unnie. She acting like she is the one who so great in the group,” Minnie said.

“But you love her, right?”

“Ne.. She stills my unnie. Just because of her personality, I became hate her sometime,”

“Don’t worry.. Maybe she will understand after this... If there anything that you want to say.. Just say it to me. I will always be by your side..” Kibum tried to make Minnie calm down.

“Komawo, oppa.. Jeongmal komawo for listen to my problem.. I am so happy if you always beside me,” Minnie smiled.

“No beggie... I almost forgot... What star did you always look at?” Kibum asked.

“The one that I love is Cassiopeia star.... The star that hard to find and always shine when they come out,” Minnie smile.

“Cassiopeia? DBSK biggest fan club?” Kibum asked.

“Ne.. I love also love Cassiopeia name. So sweet,” Minnie smiled.

“Arasoo.. I get it. That’s why you admired DBSK hyung the most,”

“Hehe.. Now you know, right?”

Ne..Ne.. Cha... Hajaa... Let get some eat...!!” Kibum pull Minnie to the BBQ place. Minnie just shut her mouth and follows Kibum.

Someone came out from the behind the tree and just look at Kibum and Minnie with a jealous mood.

‘Why I must jealous with them? I’m not in love with her... Argghhh...’ Changmin said to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment