Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fight + Love = Friendship 9

CHAPTER 9


CAFETERIA

“Nida-shii,” Nida turn around went she heard her name.

“Ne, waeyo oppa?” Nida smile when she saw Jaejoong.

“Can we talk alone?” Jaejoong said.

“I go first ya... See you in the class. Jaljayo, annyeong,” Sulli said.

“Ne..Annyeong,” Nida wave at her.

“Have a seat oppa,”

“Hmm.. komawo,” Jaejoong take a seat infront of Nida.

“What do you want to say?”

“Can I know how Min now?” Jaejoong asked with a serious face.

“Minnie? Ahh.. She doesn’t want to talk to anybody and always dissapered,” Nida explain.

“Chinca? Same as Junsu. He really feel burden when Min doesn’t want to picked up his calls,” Jaejoong said.

“She doesn’t want to. Last night, she throw her phone,”

“Mwo? Throw it? Aigoo... but you must help us,”

“Help oppa?”

“Ne. Changmin has meet Minnie just now and said to her that Junsu want to meet her this night but Junsu don’t know. But...” Jaejoong stop his word.

“But what oppa? You want me to make sure Minnie go?”

“Can you do that? I sure Min don’t want to go,”

“Araso, I will help you guys,” Nida smile.

“Komawo, jeongmal komawo Nida. You are the best,” Jaejoong hold Nida hands.

“I go first. Need to make sure Junsu go to. Annyeong,” Jaejoong quickly go to his class with a bright smile. Nida really shocked when Jaejoong hold her hands.




2nd SENIOR CLASS



“Aisshhhh...Why she doesn’t want to pick up?” Yoochun suddenly said with a loud voice.

“Who?” Jessica asked.

“My cousin, Liana,” Yoochun said.

“Liana? Isn’t she the leader of Sapphire?” Jessica suddenly interested.

“Ne... Sapphire the new group who tranfered here,”

“Ahh.. When did they came here?”

“1 month ago. Waeyo?”

“Jakaman, is there a girl name Nida?” Jessica asked again.

“Ne.. Waeyo?” Yoochun still confuse.

“She is my dongsaeng. I really miss her but we have separated since 5 years ago when our parents divorced,” Jessica said.

“Chinca? Why I didn’t know anything?” Yoochun said.

“You always don’t want to talk and be quite with your music,” Jessica said and Yoochun smile.

“Do you know her at what class? I really miss her,” Jessica said and getting ready to packed her things.

“She at 3rd Junior High maybe. I’m not sure. Let asked my cousin. I also want to go to Junior High class,” Yoochun also packed his things and when out the class with Jessica.


THE HALL


“Oppa, where are you going?” Liana asked

“I just about to go to your class,” Yoochun said.

“My class? Waeyo?”

“I want to asked, Nida study in which class?”

“She in 3rd Junior High same with Min. Waeyo?”

“Chinca? Yoochun, pali...!!” Jessica quickly pulls Yoochun and Liana follow them.



3nd Junior High Class


“Yoochun oppa, Liana unnie. Why are you here?” Nida asked.

“Molla.. Yoochun oppa asked about your class,” Liana said.

“Someone wants to see you. She really misses you,” Yoochun said with a smile.

“Nuguya?” Nida still confuse.

“Dongsaeng-ah...” Jessica suddenly came from behind Yoochun.

“Sica unnie?” Nida asked.

“Ne..Bogosipoyo dear,” Jessica hug Nida who are really supprise.

“Unnie!!!” Nida can’t hold her tears.

“Err... Nida-shii. Is she your unnie who you tell us?” Liana asked.

“Ne, She is my unnie. Sica unnie, this is my group leader , Liana unnie,” Nida introduce Liana to Jessica.

“Nice to meet you. Komawo for treat my dongsaeng,” Jessica bow her body.

“Gwencana. Nida always said that she miss you a lot,” Liana smile.






THAT NIGHT


“Where do you want to go unnie?” Minnie asked.

“We are going to have a dinner with Eunhyuk and Siwon,” Wanie said.

“Liana unnie and Nini unnie too?”

“Ne dear, Nini will go with me to have a dinner with Donghae and Sungmin,” Liana smile at Minnie.

“Nida?”

“I want to go shopping with Sica unnie,” Nida are getting ready to go.

“Mwo? Then, who want to make my dinner tonight?” Minnie asked went she saw everyone want to go out.

“Make it yourself!” Myra said.

“Min, I thought you have to go with Junsu oppa tonight,” Nida said.

“Don’t say that name! If you all want to go. Just go, I want to sleep,” Minnie when inside her room.

“Huh...Pabo kid,” Myra said.

“Shut your mouth Myra! Why are you always wanted to fight with her?” Nini mad at Myra.

“Anneyo...She really like a kid that always wants to cry,” Myra give a pabo reason.

“Oh, Siwon and Eunhyuk have come. Cha, haja,” Wanie pull Myra.

“Sica unnie are here to. Annyeong unnie,” Nida go into her unnie car.




MINNIE’s ROOM


Minnie write her diary on her desk.

‘ Why i got a feeling like this? My heart will beat so fast when he stays with me. Did I fall in love with him? Aigoo.. I hope no. I know that he will not accept me. Ottokhae?”

‘Kono machi de meguriatta..... ima mo wasurenai yo ano hi kara,” Minnie phone suddenly ringing.

“Yobseyo?” Minnie picked her phone.

“Do you have ready? If not, I’ll wait infront of your house,” Changmin said.

“Mwo? Are you here?” Minnie quickly open her window to see.

“Ne... Pali get ready,”

“I don’t want to go,”

“Boyaa? Yahh!! You must go,” Changmin said.

“Anneyo.. I don’t want!” Minnie still stubborn.

“Aisshhh... If you not coming out. I will come in,” Changmin treat.

“Ahhh!!! Anya.. Ne, I go out,” Minnie said and hang up.



A FEW MINUTE

“YAH!!!!!” Minnie hit Changmin from the back.

“Ouch!! Ya... Boyaa??” Changmin said in his pain.

“Why are you really want me to go?” Minnie asked.

“I want my Junsu hyung back to his normal life again,” Changmin said and open the door for Minnie.

“You are such a pabo namja,” Minnie said and go in the car.

‘I am a pabo namja.. But this pabo namja will protect you’




RESTAURANT

“Donghae oppa, Sungmin oppa, annyeong,” Liana greets Donghae and Sungmin.

“Liana, have a seat,” Donghae pull a chair for Liana while Nini and Sungmin shocked with Donghae.

“Waeyo?” Donghae asked Sungmin.

“Anya. Annyeong, nanun Sungmin imnida,”Sungmin smile at Liana but his eyes stick to Nini face.

“Ahh.. Annyeong. Liana imnida and this is Nini,” Liana reply.

“Err... Donghae oppa, why are you choosing this place?” Nini suddenly asked.

“Chuahe. Waeyo? You didn’t like it?” Donghae said while drinks his water.

“Anya.. nado chuahe. But, it seem so expensive,” Nini said.

“Ahh.. Anneyo.. Not so expensive. I just want to spend it with Liana and you guys,” Donghae said and smile at Liana.

“Boyaa.. me? Oppa must spent it with your yeoja,” Liana blushed.

“Yeoja? I don’t have a yeoja. So, I want to spend it with you until i got my yeoja,”Donghae said and make Liana a little disappointed.






IN THE CAR

“Ya!! You pabo, where do we want to go?”

“Just wait and see,” Changmin asked

“Pabo! Tell me, where do we want to go?” Minnie seem to be worried but Changmin remain silent.

“Cha..We have go in that building,” Changmin said and open the door for Minnie.

“Where are we?”

“At SM practising studio,” Changmin holds Minnie hands and bring her up to 8th floor. Minnie just shut her mouth.


DBSK Practising Room


“Yoochun....Where is Changmin?” Jaejoong asked.

“Molla..He said that he will come,” Yoochun said.

“Haisshhh .. Where did he go?” Yunho said while pratising his dance step. Junsu just busy with his music and doesn’t want to talk.

“Annyeong, hyung.” Suddenly Changmin appread at the door.

“Changmin! Why are you late? Aigoo.. I thought that we want to practise tonight,” Jaejoong seem mad at Changmin.

“We will practise. I late because I bought something for Junsu hyung,” Changmin smile but Junsu just silence.

“What is it?” Yoochun asked.

“Yahh!! Come here. Don’t run,” Changmin shout outside of the door.

“I don’t want to go!” Minnie shout back.

“Boyaa.. Who is that?” Yunho asked. Junsu go to the door when he heard that voice.

“I know you are here,” Junsu suddenly speak up.

“Err.. Jeosonghabnida. I need to go,” Minnie was about to go but Changmin hold her hand.

“Anneyo. You must see Junsu,” Changmin pull her to Junsu. Junsu was shocked when Changmin hold Minnie hand.

“Cha.. Hyung, talk nicely with her,” Changmin wink at Junsu and when in the room.




AT THE FRONT OF PRACTISING ROOM


“Minnie... Miande..Jeongmal miande,” Junsu scared to say.

“You still don’t want to talk with me?” Junsu tried to talk with Minnie but she remains silent.

“Haisshhh,” Junsu sigh.

“I hate you do that,” Minnie suddenly spoke.

“I hate you do that. You have promise with appa and omma that you will not fight and be a bad oppa but, why you do this? If you hate them, don’t ever hit them. I really don’t like it,” Minnie looks at Junsu face.

“Ne..I know I was wrong. Jeongmal miande,” Junsu said.

“Hmm.. I will forgive you but this is the last time. No more! Araso?” Minnie said with a serious face.

“Araso...!! I will not fight again and will protect you,” Junsu hug his dongsaeng.




RESTAURANT


“Why don’t you bring the others?” Siwon asked Wanie.

“They all gone for a dinner except Minnie who stay at home,” Wanie said while she eat her food.

“Lol.. why don’t you guys bring her along?” Eunhyuk asked and make Myra sudden change expression.

“Waeyo? Do you love her?” Myra asked with her glare.

“Anya... I just asked,” Eunhyuk said and hold Myra hands.

“Minnie doesn’t want to go. Let her be,” Wanie said to Siwon.

“Hmm.. Okay then. Next month we must go to Japan for Super Show 3,” Siwon said.

“Huh.. Japan? Chinca? Wahh... Really miss Japan,” Wanie smile.

“How long you will be there?” Myra asked Eunhyuk.

“Maybe about 1 week,” Eunhyuk said.

“Gonna miss you,” Eunhyuk said will a slow voice. Myra doesn’t hear it.



A FEW DAYS LATER


“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” One of a girl screams.

“Ahh.. Boya!” Minnie woke from her sleep.

“Don’t you saw the notice at the main board just now?” Taemin asked.

“Wae? Why with the notice?” Nida confuse.

“The notice that say, there would be Camping at the school next week?” Minnie said.

“Yaa.. That it. All the girls are excited,” Taemin said.

“Yay...Camping time... Really wait for it,” Nida said happily.

“What so happy about that? Gahh.. Don’t disturb me from sleep!” Minnie shouted and continued her sleep. Eveyone shut their mouth after heard Minnie shouted. Taemin shocked.




MUSIC ROOM

Ryeowook and Kibum are practising their song together while waiting for Changmin and Kyuhyun.


“Kibum... Can I ask you something?” Ryeowook spoke up.

“Ne...Wae?” Kibum lift his head.

“Why are you keep disappeared? Tell the truth, where did you go?”
“Anya.. I just hang out with our classmate,” Kibum lied. Ryeowook just nodded his head.

Someone open the door and make Ryeowook shocked.

“Ahh.. Wookie oppa. I thought theres no one here,” Minnie said with a smile.

“Minnie.. What are you doing here?” Ryeowook asked.

“I always practise here if I have a free time,” Minnie smile.

“Chinca? Ahh...” Kibum said happily. Ryeowook weird with Kibum.

‘knock, knock’

“Come in,” Ryeowook shout.

“Annyeong... Mian cause late,” Kyuhyun walked in with Changmin.

“Min.. Why are you here?” Changmin asked.

“Nothing.. Why are you here?” Minnie asked the same question.

“Yaa.. Don’t you see we want to practise?” Changmin said.

“Aigoo.. Don’t fighting...” Kyuhyun stopped them.

“We are not fighting. Ahh.. Min, sit here. I want you to hear this song,” Changmin pull Minnie hands.

“What song Changmin?” Ryeowook asked.

“Just sit and listen,” Changmin smile.

I love you,
saranghandaneun i malppakkenneun haejul mari eomneyo,
I love you,
uimi eomneun mari doeeotjjiman saranghaeyo,
ijewaseo museun seyong itkkesseoyo,
dashin bol su eomneun ibyeorinde,
dorikil su eomneun geol jal alkko itjjiman,
eotteokedeun geundael jaba dugo shipeungeol, u~u~u....


i sesang anirado eonjenga uri dashi mannaltende,
nunmul han banguldo boyeoseon andoegetjjyo,
sarange ppujige mandeureottteon misoro nal tteonayo,
geu miso... hanaro ..eonjerado geudaereul chaja nael su itkke,




eonjenga uri dashi mannamyeon yakssok hanaman haeyo,
ireoke apeuge neomu swipkke heeojil saranghaji mayo,

Changmin sang with a soft voice.

“Changmin-shii!!! Your voice are so miracle...~” Kibum clap his hands.

“Yeah.. Good job dude,” Kyuhyun high five with Changmin.

“Wahh.. Chinca the best I ever heard,” Ryeowook hug Changmin.

“Komawo guys... Minnie, how was it?” Changmin asked when he look Minnie just silent.

“Minnie? Yahh!!” Changmin called out loud when Minnie remain silent.

“Where.. .Where did you get the lyric?” Minnie asked.

“I made it myself. Waeyo?” Changmin asked weirdo.

“Anya.. It really beautiful lyric.. Jeongmal chuahe,” Minnie smile at Changmin.

“Chinca? Komawo,” Changmin holds Minnie hands happily. Minnie just smile but she doesn’t notice Kibum know she not actually smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment