Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 24

CHAPTER 24






“If you two want go back first, just go. We’ll back later” Myra said as Tyka and Didy nodded and walked back home.


“Oh Tyka, want to buy something or just go straight to home?”


“Go home. I’m tired. If you want buy something, I follow you”


“Actually, have. Just groceries for dinner. Today I’ll cook since, Nini back late. Don’t tell them, I want to cook for dinner” Tyka smile then nodded. They go to supermarket.


“You want to cook what? Let me list the ingredient” Didy took trolley


“How about bulgogi?” Tyka smile and nodded, while push the trolley, Tyka listed the ingredient.


“Done! First find beef then soy souce” They walk to meat station. Then they meet Minho and Taemin.


“Hey, want to buy some meat?” Minho said as they smile and nodded.


“Today, Didy volunter cook for us” Didy hit Tyka then order the meat.


“Same here. I think you must cook bulgogi or galbi, right?” Taemin asked.


“Bulgogi”


“Same with us!” Taemin said.


“Woah! We must go now. Make sure you cook very well or otherwise Key will mad at you” Didy took the plastic that was content the meat and leave.


“Yeah… that right” Minho laugh as Taemin hit him.








ICE-CREAM SHOP






“Thank because treat me”


“Welcome. Anyway, why Nini sometime called you Liana, sometime Yunnie?” Hyunnie chocked with his question. Yoseob smile took tissue and wipe her lips. Hyunnie feel shy.


“Let me do this. Your fans saw what you do” Hyunnie about to take tissue from him but Yoseob pull his hand back.


“No, let me do this. Let them know that you’re my girlfriend” Hyunnie shock when Yoseob sudden whisper in front his fans.


“Are you confess to me or-“Yoseob kiss her cheek make Hyunnie stunned. His fans were shock and feel jealous.


“I think you know what I’m tried to said” Hyunnie blush so hard while Yoseob laugh when look at her face.


“Yah! Don’t laughed at me~” Hyunnie pout.


“Okay, My Princess. Now answer my question” Yoseob pinch her cheek.


“Oh… Nini sometime she crazy, sometime she will go to her fantasy land, but sometime serious. I think you can’t understand her attitude” Hyunnie countinue licks the ice-cream.


“I will not understand her attitude but I will asked her how your attitude” Yoseob make the evil smile.


“Yah!” Hyunnie hits him.


“Ouch! That hurt!” This time Yoseob was pout meanwhile Hyunnie chuckle with his cuteness.


“Oh… please don’t make that face again in front your fans”


“Yeah, you jealous? They just my fans but you are my sweet heart. They will not jealous” Yoseob pinch her cheek.


Meanwhile others members Sapphire back home since Hyunnie text them that she will back home late, same with Yoseob.






NEXT DAY..




STUDIO ROOM….




“What are you doing?” Nini asked as put his bag down.


“Can’t you see what I’m tried to do, unnie?” Myra smirked while hold the microphone to practice her vocal.


Then someone well in the studio room rushly…


“Yah! Why you all leave me alone at backstage!?” Nini and Myra shock when he suddenly shout.


“Changmin oppa, what are you talking about? Min said you leave early from us” Myra said as Nini smirked at him. Then Changmin mad when they left him alone.


“Yah! Oppa! Crazy,anya!? Why you must shout at here, huh?” This time Nini scold him with loud voice.


“Why you must shout at me!?” Changmin grab her collar and push her to wall.


“Oppa, enough! Release my unnie” Myra throws the microphone away then run to them.


“Go away!” Changmin push Myra until she falls down. Nini feel mad when somebody makes her dongsaeng hurt. When her anger rising, she push Changmin powerfully.


“Why with you, huh?” Nini pulled Myra stood up back meanwhile he sigh heavily.


“Shut u-“ Changmin walked to Nini and about to slap her but Nini quickly slap him.


“You frusted, aren’t you?! You mad when you see Min with Doo Joon.. You love Min, right?” As he cupped his cheek, he shock. Myra looks at her unnie blankly.


“Unnie.. What –“


“Didn’t you!? This time please be honest with me. If you not cooperate with me, I will call Min and told about this” Nini walked away and look at outside window.


“Yes… I love Min” Myra shock


“But Min didn’t told us about this” Myra look at Nini then at Changmin


“Go! We’ll not tell anyone about this, we’ll secret this. Go!” Changmin nodded as leave the studio room while Myra still shock.






AT CUBE STUDIO






“Well, we sorry because can’t goes to your concert” Eunhyuk said as sit beside at Sungmin. A part of member of suju also at there, who is Ryeowook, Heechul, Donghae,Kyuhyun.


“It’s okay” Doojoon smile while Sapphire well into studio.


“Wanie!” Kikwang shout as pulled Wanie while others laugh with his attitude. Nini walked far away from them, put back down, play the song and start dancing.


“Hyung, why with your girlfriend? Look like something happen at her” Sungmin only can shrug when Ryeowook as about Nini.


“My—“ Eunhyuk shock when Myra walked to Junhyung and pull him away. He pout meanwhile Nida and Minnie sit on floor.


“Where your other friend, Didy and Tyka?” Kyuhyun asked as DBSK well into the studio. They greet each other.


“Yah!” Minnie shouts and point at Changmin. Nini stop from dancing and she know why Min shout.


“Why? Can’t I come here?” Changmin smirked as sit beside his hyung.


“Stop fight~~ ah, Didy and Tyka go to school. They said they have an urgent meeting at there” Nida answer Kyuhyun question.


When Sungmin about to approach Nini, Hyunseung approach her first.


“Can you dance together with me?” Nini shock when Hyunseung suddenly asked.


“Sure” Hyunseung smile then change the song to Beautiful Monster by Ne-yo. They start dancing with the right tempo make other look at them widely.


“Woah! That so amazing!” Hyunseung high five with Nini make Sungmin jealous.


“Yah~~ them only friend” Heechul pinch Sungmin’s cheek.


“Ah! How about let Nini, Hyunseung, my princess Junsu, Changmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae dace together?” Yoochun asked as Changmin shock meanwhile Nini took his bag.


“Sorry. I have something to do with Myra, Junhyung oppa and Hyunseung oppa. I’m sorry” Changmin know Nini still mad at him. They leave the studio while Changmin sigh.


“Wae?” Minnie asked.


“Ahh.. Anya..” Changmin looked down.








THAT NIGHT


AT THE SCIENCE GARDEN




“Ahh.. Why must I think of that namja…” Minnie lay down while looking at the sky.


“I’m tired..” Minnie sing alone and suddenlt felt sleep.






NEXT MORNING






“Ughh.. Where am I?” Minnie head really hurt and she realize that she is one someone bed.


“Ohh.. You woke up..” Kibum smiled when she saw Minnie walking out from the bedroom.


“Why am I here?” Minnie asked.


“You fainted last night.. Kibum saw you and brought you back here..” ShinDong said.


“Faint?” Minnie looked at Kibum.. Kibum winked and whispered that he lie his hyung.


“Ohh.. Ahh.. Miande cause making you guys trouble..” Minnie said.


“Gwencana .. There’s nothing to be sorry..” Leeteuk smiled.


“Hyung.. I think I should sent her back now.. She maybe fell uncormforable here..” Kibum said.


“Araso.. Don’t come back late.. We have activities tonight…” Kangin said.






BY THE WAY….




“Why did I in your house? What happen actually?” Minnie asked Kibum.


“I saw you sleeping at the Science Garden.. That’s why I brought you here..” Kibum said.


“At least you can woke me up..”


“You look so tired… You know..” Kibum make an excuse.


“It really making you trouble!” Minnie smirked.


“Gwencana..” Kibum smiled.


“Omo.. I didn’t told my unnie.. They must be worry…” Minnie forgot to tell her unnie.






SAPPHIRE MEMBER HOUSE






“Min! Where did you go last night?” Junsu quickly approach Minnie when she comes in.


“Oppa…err..” Minnie stunt for awhile.


“We search for you.. You know?” Liana said.


“And also tried to call you..” Wanie continued.


“Kibum.. Why are you here?” Changmin shocked when Kibum come in.


“Ohh.. Junsu Hyung.. Miande.. I saw your dongsaeng fainted last night.. And I brought her to SUJU dorm..” Kibum explained.


“You not doing anything to her.. Right?” Junsu glare.


“Anneyo.. Jeongmal.. Don’t worry hyung..” Kibum a bit scared.


“Glad that she is now okay..” Jaejoong released.


“Oppa.. Unnie.. Miande..” Minnie felt guilty.


“Just.. Don’t ever do this again to us..” Nini warned.


Changmin looked at Kibum.. He felt something had happen.. But he doesn’t know what is it..He tried to hide his anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment