Friday, March 4, 2011

Fight + Love = Friendship 20

CHAPTER 20







FEW DAYS LATER




Everyone was happy when the bell rings… Its break time….




“Ya.. Ya.. Ya.. ! Kibum-ah..” Changmin called.


“Oh.. Changmin-ah.. Waeyo?” Kibum stopped.


“Where are you going such hurry?” Changmin asked.


“Anya.. I just want to go practice… Wae?” Kibum seem a bit awkward.


“Hajaa.. I want to talk with you something…” Changmin pull Kibum when into the hall.








IN THE HALL





“What’s up?” Kibum asked.


“Why you not hanging out with us like before? Busy ?”


“Ahh.. That… I just lazy to go out..” Kibum said.


“Lazy? Ahh.. Ara.. Hmm..” Changmin nodded his head.


Kibum just silent his mouth right after that. A few minute later, Changmin said…


“You love Min, right?”


“Me?” Kibum shocked like hell.


“Ne.. You.. You love her, right?” Changmin asked again.


“If I love her.. What the problem with you?” Kibum said.


“The problem is.. You can’t love her!!!!!” Changmin raise his voice.


“Mwo? What to do with you? You are not her namja!” Kibum also raise his voice.


“I say no! You can’t love her! She is mine!” Changmin saying the truth.


“You have confessed to her?” Kibum asked.


“Anya… But I will!” Changmin said.


“Huh… Pabo.. You never will get close with her…”


“What did you said?” Changmin grab Kibum colar.


“Let go off me! Don’t dare to hit me…” Kibum become angrier and walked trought the door.


“Yah~! I’m not your chingu anymore… Will see who got her first!” Kibum said and left the hall.


“Andwe..” Changmin sigh.







AT THE DANCING ROOM





DBSK and Sapphire were practicing together.


“Oppa.. Let’s have 5 minute…” Myra said. Wanie nodded.


“Okay.. 5 minute guys~!” Yunho said.


“Ahh… So tired…” Nida lay down on the floor.


“What’s so tired about? We just dance for half an hour..” Nini take the water.


“Unnie.. Aren’t you tired?” Didy asked.


“Anya.. I feel fresh..” Nini smiled.


“What so fresh about that..” Liana said.


“It’s really fresh.. Dancing was like an exercise… You know?” Yunho suddenly interrupt.


“Yeah.. You guys really not a human..” Yoochun said.


“They are alien who not know what the mean of TIRED is!” Jaejoong said.




Minnie sits by the corner of the room and listens to her Ipod.




“Is this…” Junsu take one of the earphones and hear.


“Wae?” Minnie asked.


“This is Changmin song, right?” Junsu said.


“Shuuu ~ … Slow down your voice oppa..” Minnie scared Changmin will heared it.


“Oh.. Geureh..” Junsu sit beside her dongsaeng.


“Oppa… Who wrote this song?” Minnie asked.


“This song? I found it when I packed my things… I really don’t know how those notes are in my bag…” Junsu said.


“That is my song oppa..” Minnie said.


“Omo.. Miande.. Jeongmal.. I didn’t know it,” Junsu shocked.


“Gwenchana.. But.. Why you asked him to sing that song?”


“You mean.. Changmin? Molla… I just thought that Changmin can sing it.. You don’t like it?”


“Anya.. Chuaheyo..” Minnie smiled.


“I didn’t know you can write that lyric… It’s really sweet..” Junsu proud.


“Doo Joon helps me… He help me a lot..” Minnie said.


“You really love him..”


“Anyaaaa! We’re just chingu …” Minnie pout.


“Junsu-yah! Min~! Palii.. 5 minute over.. We need to continue…” Yunho called.


“Mwo.. Continue?” Changmin said.


“Paliii!!” Jaejoong pulled his dongsaeng.






END OF THE SCHOOL~





Wanie packed her things. She went back late today. When she walk through the door…




“Eeteuk oppa.. What are you doing here?” Wanie saw Leeteuk standing by the wall infront of her class.


“Waiting for you..” Leeteuk smiled.


“But.. Why?” Wanie asked.


“Can we go back together.. I just want to walk with you today…” Leeteuk said.


“Oh.. Sure.. Can..” Wanie smiled.






ALONG THE WAY






“Wanie-shii.. I see you and Siwon really close..” Leeteuk suddenly spoke up after a long silent.


“We’re just chingu.. Just he is the one who become my friend beside my group…”


“Ahh.. Now I know..” Leeteuk smiled.


“Wae?? Why did you ask me oppa?” Wanie curious.


“Nothing.. I just want to know.. I thought you guys are couple..”


“Me and Siwon oppa? No way.. We’re not in love..” Wanie laugh.


“You must keep that word… Araso?” Leeteuk said.


“Mwo?”


“Oh.. This is your house.. right?” Leeteuk change topic.


“Ya.. This is.. Komawoyo for sending me back…” Wanie bowed.


“Ne.. See ya tomorrow..” Leeteuk said and walk away.


“Jakka.. How did he knows this is my house?” Wanie said to herself.





IN THE HOUSE





“Wanieeeeeee!!!!” Myra jumps from the stairs and go to Wanie.


“Yahh… How many time I should said.. Don’t shout at home~!” Nini shouted.


“But.. Unnie.. You the one who shout now..” Didy said.


“Unnie.. Are you jealous???” Myra said.


“Jealous?”


“Because no one waiting for you home..” Wanie added.


“Yah!!!” Nini shouted again. Both of them ran to their room, hiding before omma shouts again.


“Aishhhh…What with all the noise?” Minnie who just come down from her room.


“Who else… That two twins!” Nida who watching the television said.


“They really close, huh?” Didy asked.


“Seeing they so close.. I always remember how they really hate each other before…” Nini smiled.


“Hate?” Minnie who is still sleepy asked.


“Forgot? Short term memory…” Nida smirk.


“Ughh… Unnie.. What happen?” Minnie asked.


“Remember when we are in Japan?”





FLASHBACK~




“Yah! Are you try to still him!” Myra push Wanie to the wall.


“Mwo? Wae? He not yours, okay!” Wanie push Myra hands.


“No matter what.. He is mine!”


“Ohh.. Shut up… You think you the one who he love? No way!” Wanie shout back.


“What are you… Michieoso?” Myra really mad.


“So what?” Wanie said and walked away.


“Haishh….” Myra sigh.


Myra went back to her class. Before she enter the class, she saw Wanie with a namja. Myra walks to Wanie and pull her back.


“Yaa… How many time I said.. Don’t talk with him!” Myra shouted. She really mad.


“You love him! So let him choose now! Either me or you!” Wanie said. Everyone in the class stunt.


“Araso….! Hongki… Who do you love more.. Me or her!” Myra asked.


“Err.. Love? What are you guys talking about?” Hongki surprised with the question.


“Palliii.. Choose now! Before this michi girl going down!” Wanie said.


“Guys.. I just want to friend with you guys.. not more okay?”


“Mwo?” They two shout.


“By the way.. I already have a yeoja chingu..” Hongki admitted.


All the class controls their laugh with the scenes.






END OF FLASH BACK ~






“Ahhh… Hongki oppa?” Minnie said.


“Yaa.. Now you remember?” Didy asked.


“But.. Hope theres no more fight among them two..” Nini said.


“They will not… Unnie” Nida said.


“Oh.. Where is Liana unnie? I haven’t see her..” Minnie said.


“She will back late.. She said to me that eat first.. No need to wait for her…” Didy said.


“Oh.. Okay.. Nida.. Called that twins..” Nini asked Nida.


“MYRA UNNIE !!!!!!!!! WANIE UNNIE !!!!! PALII MANIMOGO!” Nida shout loudly.


“YAHHH! .. Grr.. Don’t shout beside my ears….!” Nini hit Nida’s head.








ALONG THE STREET





Liana walking back late from school because teacher wants to see all the leader of all the groups.




“Boo..” Donghae jump from the bushes.


“Oppa? What are you doing here? In the bushes???”


“Hee.. Why are you so late?” Donghae asked.


“Mwo? You waiting for me in that bushes?”


“Yeah.. For 1 hour… My leg is hurt already,” Donghae said.


“Yahh.. Come here oppa…” Liana pulled Donghae sit on a bench.


“Wae wae??”


“Give me your leg.. Let me see it….” Liana said.


“Anyaa.. Gwencana..”


“Give me here!” Liana said.


“Ahh.. Arasoo..” Donghae just followed.


“Why are you waiting for me? You know it’s so hurting you…” Liana mumbles.


“Erkk.. I just want to talk with you..” Donghae said.


“Mwo? Just for that.. Can’t we meet at school?” Liana said.


“Then.. You want to meet me at school?” Donghae sudden smiled.


“What’s wrong with that? Meeting chingu.. Everyone do that, right?”


“But.. I want we meet not as chingu..” Donghae said.


“What do you mean?”


“Can you be my yeoja chingu?” Donghae confess infront Liana.


“Oppa.. Get up.. Everyone is looking..” All people who are walking are watching them.


“I don’t want to get up until you answer me..” Donghae said.


“Ahh.. Araso, araso… I’ll accept that…” Liana blushed.


“Yesss~!!!” Donghae jumping here and there.








NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL






“Mwo.. You couple with Donghae?” Nini shocked.


“Yeah..” Liana nodded.


“But.. Aren’t there going to be any problem among them? I mean Suju..” Nini scared if Donghae got to be out of that evil house.


“Molla.. I think he will join us..” Liana took her notebook out.


“Make that word become true.. I don’t want to see them fight because of you..” Nini make a warning.


“Ahh.. Araso araso…” Liana stopped Nini before she nags again.

No comments:

Post a Comment