Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet_Notes - Part 4



Chapter 4



aish..where is he??



ask me to come early,but he is the one who late....



“hyunnie..sorry I’m late..


something come up at house..


I only can escape when they don’t see me..


mianhe”




“gwenchana oppa..but...


why u ask me to come early???


And where are u taking me to?”




“ just follow me..let’s go” he smiled while take my hand to force me to start walking....



15 minutes later...



“oppa, where are you taking me to? Is it still far away? I’m tired....”



“it’s okay..just a little bit...”



After continue walking for 10 minutes...



I see a beautiful garden in front of me...many colourful flower there...


“waaaahhh..oppa......this garden is really beautiful....”


He smiled and picked yellow roses and give it to me...



“thanks oppa...” I smiled...



The scenery is really beautiful..not many people there..it’s very calmly..



Then, we sit at a bench while enjoying the scenery...


He, in the other hand like usual,

will take out his I-pod and start closed his eyes while listening to the song...


I look at his face..it is a really calm face...he so handsome...


“ are you enjoying the scenery or enjoying watching my face?” suddenly he asked me with his eye closed...



I’m really feel embarrassed at that time..


My face turn red...


He open his eyes and look at me..He smile as my face turn really red as tomato...


“It’s ok dear....you can look at me as long as you want”



“oppaa..!!” I start to get up and walk along the garden..



I left him behind..



“hyun~ah...wait...” he catch me and hold my hand....



“you are so daring to me..you easily get sulking with me..please smile...you look beautiful with smile...” he said


softly to me..




“oppa.....” my face become red


He laughs looking me like that...



We really enjoy the evening we spend together...



Night- Hyun villa in Korea


That night


“ my baby,come here” shout my dad from living room after I cleaning the dining room after dinner..


“araso...wait for a while..”


“Yes dad...what is it?” I ask my dad and sit near him..


He smiled and hug onto my shoulder...


“ dear..do you u miss your hometown....it have been about half a year we live here”


“sometimes I miss my hometown but now I still can adjust myself well here”


“erm..that’s good..and I actually have good news for you....”


“WHAT IS IT DAD?? Palli...say it to me”


“ be patience my sweetheart..I want to tell you that.....


MY JOB HERE IS DONE..AND WE WILL BE BACK TO MALAYSIA DAY AFTER TOMORROW....



I really shocked...



“ why is it so fast....”




“what do u mean dear?as I said to you before that once my job is done..we will go back..”



“ohh. araso....dad, I go to bed first...see u tomorrow..love u...”



“k..sweet dream dear....”





As I lay down on my bed...I started thinking about someone...




‘kyujong oppa.....’ my heart and lips keep repeating his name...



What should I do??



I only have one day to be spend with him...



What I’m gonna tell him...



I close my eyes.....



Slowly tears start running from my eyes...



to be continued...^^

thanks to all especially mary coz your support..i continue this chapter..do leave comment ok...^^

i really appreciate it..^^


1 comment:

  1. kekekeke~~ unnie nice pic of garden..
    anyway keep continue this fic

    ReplyDelete