Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet_Notes - Part 3


Chapter 3

In my sleep, I started to dream about my past...my sweet past with a guy...


Named......



kyujong...



“I still remember, when I was 12 and my dad still alive, my dad has bring me to Korea because there are

problem arise there in my dad company. So, I could stay there until my dad job completed there before I can

leave for my lovely hometown...


“hyun~ah..now u can start to learn my culture,food language here”


“appa, I know this is where u grow up..I was born here too..but I don’t know anything..language?? you always

speak English to me...I only know a little” I sigh


“be patience dear...I’ll know you can adapt yourself and learn all it by yourself..it is much more fun and thrill”


Dad smiled while patted my back.


“yeh,yeh...araso” I pout..


Dad just giggling looking at my cute face



When my dad go to work..I be leaving behind in boarding school..


At first..I really shock..nobody there can speak English..all Korean..and the worst part is that..


I DOESN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KOREAN LANGUAGE!!!



(p/s- yeah..can..but only for lil bit..)


It hard for me to communicate with other...


“arrghh...it’s really hard for me...” I sigh while step out from school building..


In front of the school is a park...I went there and sit at one of the swing there...


“ahh....how can I live in this same situation everyday..I don’t know what they say to me and the same goes for


them....”


I looked down sadly...


Suddenly....


A boy came towards me..


“err....gwenchana??? ulji nayo...”


I sigh...again..


“sorry, I don’t understand you... [gwenchana= r u okay – i understand..ulji nayo...*sigh*not

understand]” I said

sadly and looked back on the ground..


“err....you...can..nnnot koreann”


I look up..he know English...but not so good...I smiled..At least I still understand what he is trying

to say..


I nodded...


“who are you...name....” and he sit on swing beside me...


“I’m hyun...Kim Hyun Yong” I smiled.... “ you..name...”


“ohhh..me....kyujong....kim kyujong...”


I smile...”kyujong...” I said his named slowly...


He is my first Korean friend ever...he is 3 years older than me...he always accompany me and

listen to me


everyday...although he cannot fully understand my English,but he is the best listener..and he

always smile and


patiently listen for me until I finish..but..he is not talkative like me..he like to smile and listen to his

I-pod..but


sometime he love to share about himself to me and teach me some Koreans word..I also help


him in improving


his English....


Every day, I will spend my free time with him..but one day, he ask me to come a bit early to the

park and said

that he want to take me somewhere...




to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment