Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet_Notes - Part 2

unimaginable hit incident that ever happen. - chapter image

“yaaahhh... are you blind??? Can't u see I’m in rush!” I yelled at the guy..

But when I turn to look at him...

I startled...

“I’m so sorry...errrr”

‘oh god.....tell me this is just my illusion’ I say deep in my heart....

“it’s ok..” I said before I quickly get up and walk away from there.....

I felt like I want to go to the end of the world...

Tears started to pour down heavily.....

Still in the corridor.. that guy just send me away by his eyes....

Smoothly his lips whisper, “Hyun~ah...”

I have no mood to go to the library..

Actually, I has set up a meeting with the mischievous Uncle Park’s son, Yoochun (a.k.a Micky). We have been known each other

since we are still a little kid..Micky is my bestfriend. We always share all the happiness and sadness together...our relationship is

so strong like a true brother and sister...

I pick up my phone and start to dial...

“annyeong, oppa...sorry, I cannot make it today...I felt unwell today...but if there anything...you can just met me at home k.”

“yahh...dongsaeng-ah...wae???why I heard like u are crying right now? Is something happen?? Or someone bully you, marebwa!”

“oppa....gwenchana..i just need to be alone right now..mian,..”

“okay....but don’t forget hyunnie, anything happen,quickly call me ok”

“araso...komawo oppa....”

Hyun Villa

I damned the door and jumped into my bed...I started to cry hardly again....

“kyujong oppa...” I say that name softly until I felt asleep....

haha..enjoy my second chapter..do comment please..jebal!! your comment is my inspiration and encouragement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment