Friday, April 29, 2011

YONGSEO COUPLE

 

“Yaa…Stop dreaming in my class,” Mr Jung shouted at his ear.

 All student stunt for awhile…

“Mianhapnida…” Yonghwa looked down toward his table.

“Araso… I apologize you this but not anymore…” Mr Jung warned.

 “Ne.. Sunsenim…” Yonghwa nodded.

Right after that.. The bell rings…

‘DING DONG DING DONG’

“Don’t forget to pass your assignment , tomorrow,” Mr Jung said.



AT THE PARK



Yonghwa walked along the park. It was so quite because students not always walked there. Yonghwa looked right and left before went in the bushes.

“What did you bring today?” Krystal asked.

“My omma just make onigiri for me, “ Seohyun said.

“Ahh.. I bought this..” Krystal took her lunchbox and opened it. It was full with eggrolls, meats 
and meatballs.

Seohyun just look at it. She knows that she does not have much money to buy such a food like 
Krystal. Krystal came from a rich family.

“Don’t make such a face… You can have some of mine… We share, okay?” Krystal taps her shoulder.

“You always help me.. Komawoyo..” Seohyun said with a teary eye.

“Aigoo… Gwencana.. Hajaa.. Manimogo..” Krystal said.



“Haishh… Why she so cute..” Yonghwa said to himself.

“Yo.. What are you doing?” Jiyong taps Yonghwa.

“Like usual, huh?” Yonghwa just silent.

“Why don’t you tell her that you like her?” Jiyong asked.

“She not knows me…” Yonghwa still looked at Seohyun.

“Boyaa…” Jiyong walked toward the girls.

“Yahh!!” Yonghwa shouted but Jiyong ignore it.




“Annyeong… Can you guys be our chingu?” Jiyong asked.

“Oh.. Err.. Sure..” Seohyun said.

“Na.. Jiyong imnida.. but you can called me G-D,” Jiyong shakes hands with them.

“Na.. Krytals imnida and this is my chingu, Seohyun,” Kyrstal smiled.

“Ahh.. Forgot.. This is Yonghwa.. my cousin,” Jiyong introduced Yonghwa.

“Annyeong..” Yonghwa just smiled.

From that day.. They become a best friend.




A MONTH PASS…




“Boo!!” Jiyong come out from the bushes.

“Yaa!! You want us to die fast?” Yonghwa knocked his head.

“Paboya…” Krystal added.

“Andwee… If you guys die first, who will be my chingu?” Jiyong pouted.

“Keopta…” Seohyun giggles.

“Stop doing that face..” Yonghwa push Jiyong’s face.



AT THE CLASS



“Seohyun-ah…” Krystal called.

“Wae?” Seohyun asked.

“You want to know something?” Krystal asked backed.

“What is it this time?” Seohyun said.

“I’m in love with someone…” Krystal smiled

“Who’s the lucky namja?” Krystal always talked about namja.

“You think?”

“Molla.. Choi Minho? Kim Ryeowook? Choi Seung Hyun? Or Kim Jaejoong?” She guests.

“Yaa.. I’m not in love with the rich but evil boys..” Krystal smirked.

“Then.. Who?”

“Jung.. Yonghwa..”Krystal whispered.

“But I thought you love rich boys…” Seohyun controlled her feelings.

“You don’t know that Yonghwa and Jiyong from rich family? They are the grandson of our minister…” Krystal explained.

“Great for you..”

“I want to confess, first..” Krystal smiled happily.




NIGHT COME PASS



“I will be back late..” Seohyun last words to Krystal. She now staying at Krystal’s house to accompany her because her parents are at America.

 “Ahh..I’m so tired..” Seohyun talked to herself while walking back home.

“Seohyun-ah..” Yonghwa called and come out from behind the tree.

“Oh.. Yonghwa.. Annyeong..” Seohyun smiled.

“Where did you want to go?” Yonghwa asked.

“Went back home…”

“Can I send you? Your house is near my house..”

“Jakka.. How did you know where is my house?”

“I always follow you back home..”

“So.. You the one who I thought a stranger,” Seohyun said.

“Stranger? Before you can think like that.. But now you can’t think like that again,” Yonghwa smiled.

“Why you always follow me? It’s freak me everyday.. You know?” Seohyun bites her lip.

“Because I want to..” Yonghwa said.

“Kotjimal..” Seohyun said.

“Anneyo…Forget it..”

“Haishh.. Chinca..” Seohyun sigh.

“Palii.. I send you…” Yonghwa changed topic.

“I’m not going home.. I’ll stay at Krystal’s house today..”

“Geureh… Hajaa..” Yonghwa smiled happily.

‘Why with this namja..’ Seohyun said to herself.




THE NEXT MORNING



The loud sound makes Seohyun woke up.


 “What with the noise?” Seohyun yawn.

“Oh.. Seohyun-ah…” Krystal smiled with a white face. Her face full with flour.

“What are you doing early in the morning?”

“Making chocolate for tomorrow,” Krystal said.

“Tomorrow?” Seohyun blanks.

“Yup.. You don’t remember what date is tomorrow?” Krystal asked.

“Tomorrow…14 February.. What with that day?” Seohyun still blur.

“Yaa.. Can’t remember? 14 February.. It’s Valentine Day..”

“Ahh..” Seohyun just realize.

“I want to give it to Yonghwa and confess to him,”

“I hope you get it…” Seohyun makes a bitter smiled and when to the bathroom.



THE NEXT DAY


“Seohyun-ah.. Jebal.. Help me..” Krystal pouted.

“Ahh.. Araso… This is the last time.. Okay?” Seohyun said.

“Okay.. Majimak..!” Krystal makes a pinky promise.

“Arasoyo..” Seohyun stand up and walk outside.

“Komawo Chingu!!” Krystal shouted.

“Shh.. Don’t make a noise..” Dongwoon said as he the headperson.



AT YONGHWA’S CLASS




“Yonghwa.. There’s a girl next class come to see you..” Siwon said.

“Oh.. Seohyun-ah.. What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked.

“See me at the rooftop after school, okay?” Seohyun smiled.

“Arasoyo…” Yonghwa nodded. Seohyun left the class.

“Whoaaa… She will confess to you…” Jiyong taps Yonghwa.

“I don’t think so..” Yonghwa said.

“Yaaa..I bet she will…” Jiyong winked.



AT THE ROOFTOP



Yonghwa walked upstairs and open the door. He try to find Seohyun but there is no one.. Suddenly,

“Yonghwa…”Krystal called.

“Krystal? Seohyun eodigayo?” Yonghwa a bit shocked.

“Before that.. Take this… “ Krystal gave the chocolate to him.

“What.. What is this?” Yonghwa blurs.

“Err.. Can you be my namja chingu?” Krystal blushed.

“Huh? Namja Chingu?”

“I start to fall in love with you..” Krystal said.

“Jakka..” Yonghwa sigh.

“Miande Krystal.. I can’t accept this..” He continued.

“I know it..” Krystal smiled.

“Mwo? I don’t understand,”

“You love Seohyun, right?”

“How.. How did you know?” Yonghwa shocked again.

“I saw you always look at her.. I just try to confess but I know that you will reject it..” Kyrstal 
said calmly.

“Miande Krystal..” Yonghwa feels guilty.

“Anyaa.. Gwencana.. I just want you to know that I have been in love with you,” Kyrstal said.

“Krystal-ah.. Don’t tell Seohyun about it, okay?”

“Araso.. Yaksu,”




AT THE SAME TIME



“Seohyun?” Jiyong who waiting for Yonghwa saw Seohyun.

“Jiyong-ah…Have a sit,” Seohyun bowed.

“Are you not meeting Yonghwa?” Jiyong asked.

“Ahh.. That.. I just help Krystal who want to meet him..”

“Krystal?”

“Yup.. She want to confess to Yonghwa..” Seohyun said slowly.

“She love Yonghwa?” Jiyong eyes become bigger.

“I think so..”

“Oh..” Jiyong feels something fishy.



YONGHWA AND JIYONG’S HOUSE



“Yonghwa… Did Krystal confess to you?” Jiyong jump on the beds.

“Hmm.. Yeah.. But I’m not accept it..” Yonghwa answered.

“She not mad or sad?”

“Anneyo… She knows that I love Seohyun,”

“What a relief,” Jiyong comb his hair.

“But I still feel guilty,” Yonghwa said.

“Aigoo… Gwencana.. She will okay..” Jiyong said and about to walk out.

“Ya.. Ya.. Ya.. Where you want to go?”

“Walking!!!” Jiyong shouted and left.



AT THE PARK



Jiyoung saw someone that he knows.



“Uljimayo…” Jiyong gave a tissue to her.

“G-D.. What are you doing here?” Krystal stops crying.

“Walking.. Get some fresh air..” Jiyong smiled. Krystal just silent.

“Can I sit?”

“Of course you can..” Krystal said.

“Why you crying? Are there any problem?” Jiyong asked.

“I bet you know that I confess to your cousin, today,” Krystal stop for a moment.

“I know he can’t accept me but I’m still sad.. I really love him..” Krystal eyes tears again.

“Uljimayo…Don’t cry like this..”” Jiyong try to calm her.

“Ottokeh? How can I faces Yonghwa as a chingu again?”

“Don’t worry.. I’m with you…” Jiyong said.

“Just stay calm and just forget about the confess…Just stay as a chingu,” Jiyong continued.

“I’m still scared,” Krystal said.

“Aigoo.. This girl..” Jiyong shake his head.

That night Jiyong accompanied Krystal until her calm.



THE NEXT DAY


“So did you got it?” Seohyun asked.

“Anneyo..” Krystal smiled.

“What a pity.. But why you smiling?” Seohyun asked.

“Hee.. I’m just happy,”

“Huh.. Stop confess to guys.. It’s totally hard to get them..” Seohyun said.

“You talk is easy because you got someone who love you so much..” Krystal smirk.

“Nugu?”

“Err…Your omma and appa,”Krystal cover it quickly.

“Ofcourse.. You also got their love,” Seohyun not notice anything.



THAT NIGHT



“Yonghwa.. Why you want to meet me tonight? Can’t you wait until tomorrow?” Seohyun arrives at the studio room.

“Seohyun-ah.. Hmm.. err..” Yonghwa don’t know how to tell.

“Waeyo? Palii.. Marebwa..”Seohyun asked.

“You know that I have falls in love with someone?”

“Huh?” Seohyun can’t get it.

“And that girl I know seen in kinder garden..” Yonghwa said.

“She got my attention and every time I saw her my heart keep beating,” He continued.

“Nuguseyo?”

“The girl that stand in front of me..” Yonghwa looked down.

“Me?” Seohyun shocked.

“Yes.. Seo Joo-Hyun…” Yonghwa blushed.

“Can you be my yeoja chingu?” Yonghwa confess.

“Hmm..”Seohyun silents.

“If you can’t accept it..Gwencana..” Yonghwa said.

“Jung Yonghwa! Why you make me wait for so long? I saw you before.. I know all of it.. And I have fall in love with you too,” Seohyun cheek red.

“So .. You accept it?” Yonghwa eyes bright. Seohyun nodded.

“Yess!! At last!!” Yonghwa jumped happily.




A MONTH LATER



Whoot…What with the rush?” Yonghwa asked Jiyoung.


“Am I look, okay? My hair, my shirt?” Jiyong asked.

“Yess.. And so good smell.. Ya.. How many perfume did you put?” The room full with perfume 
smells.

“Hee… I want to confess too..”Jiyong said.

“With who? Ya!! When did you fall in love?”

“With the girl that you reject,” Jiyou=ng shouted and walked away.

“Krystal?” Yonghwa guess.



AT THE PARK



“Krystal-ah!!” Jiyong shouted.

“Oh.. G-D.. Why you late?” Krystal asked.

“Miande.. Hee.. Chaa..” Jiyong gave a flower to Krystal.

“For me?” Jiyong nodded.

“For what?” Krystal asked again.

“Can you be my buin?” Jiyong asked.

“Buin? Yaa.. I can’t marry now..” Krystal said.

“Anneyo..Haish.. Can you be my yeoja..” Jiyong confess

“Andwe..” Krystal teased Jiyong.

“Gwencana..” Jiyong sad.

“Aigoo… Don’t make that face.. My namja will never do that face…” Krystal pinch his cheek.

“Your namja? You accept?” Jiyong asked back.

“Of course..” Krystal smiled.

“Yay..!!” Jiyong hugged her.

Yongseo who are on spying them smiled too. They now know that Jiyong and Krystal are in love..




!~THE END ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment